Opinions on titfucking?

Opinions on titfucking?

Attached: 1472302751965.png (1199x516, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ugifs.com/j/777e296d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's whatever, pussy feels better. But the idea of titfucking is hot.

Explain idea of titfucking. What is it about the idea that's hot? Must expand on this theory user. I agree. But for the newbies looking to enter this activity, will be of interest.

It’s a good show of dominance for either party but I’d prefer pussy and mouth over it

Attached: 7DDB6FF8-A2B1-407D-8CC6-875BCC42D5A5.jpg (620x350, 43K)

It feels good to have something warm and soft rubbing on your dick?

I concur! Splooge between tits feels pretty sexy.

I’ve never fucked a chick with big enough tits to do a proper titty fuck. Into skinny chicks. Often have small but perky Bs. Not enough.

I know the feeling. This girl tried. Only way it worked was her bending over (see OP pic).

Attached: 1424207251214.png (713x685, 801K)

There are skinny chicks with big tits and fat chicks with small tits.

Attached: 34E87D2F-94C2-4716-8DE1-65B713D58EA2.jpg (900x655, 73K)

The whore has to have the right kind of tits. Need to be on the saggy side and fairly large.

Show us a sample?

Lolol she’s hot though

It's great because you entirely dominate the girl. All of the pleasure is yours, and she's reduced/degraded to nothing but a pair of jugs. Finishing on her tits and face just drives the point home.

overrated

She is! Want more?

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-04-17 at 18.42.29.png (405x682, 338K)

super hot in theory, but i have only been able to finish that way maybe once in my entire life- and it was after quite a bit of foreplay

It is a perversion akin to anal sex. Breasts are not sexual organs and were not meant to be fucked, they are made for producing milk to feed infants. If you are into tits you are a degenerate.

Jesus christ dude. Constantly posting sarah. She was in high school when these pictures were takin, you know what that means? These are all underaged pictures. Good job your a pedo

ass is made for pooping
breasts are made for milking
mouth is made for eating
pussy is made for only breeding

if you arent breeding then
>you are a degenerate

NOT TODAY IT ISNT

Straw man argument. Never said anything about breeding.

Firstly, no one fuckin cares about your morality, faggot. If you’re so high and mighty that a cock between a pair of teenage tits is inappropriate, what the fuck are you posting here for? Get fucked and kys faggot.

Now, on to titfucking. Not really my thing. I prefer footjobs.

Attached: 1BD6B763-018C-4E97-A8BC-3BA1FF74553E.jpg (640x360, 33K)

In favor when the cunt is on her back and she doesn't want the inevitable facial;

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 1.06.56 PM.png (536x380, 291K)

True. U have had a few tit fucks and the best were with 2 women with big E cups.
Still overrated.

sucks, you don't feel nothing

no one said shit about anal sex either, just imitating your stupidity.

Attached: NEXT_Logo.jpg (356x206, 13K)

Depends on the tits. Best position I've found is for them to lay back on something at around a 30-45 degree angle so they can push them together while I fuck them.

A nice set of tits and quality lube is like a warm pillowy stroking sensation. Different from anal, pussy, or mouth.

Looks nicer than the actual doing of it.

It can be hot in the moment, but I've felt pretty awkward a couple times mounting up to titfuck. Kind of ruined the momentum. Plus, she's got to have bigass tits, or it's pointless.

ugifs.com/j/777e296d click the pic to add gifs. Show me how you'd fuck Hailey!

not as great as you'd think, maybe I needed lube or something

sounds like it would be fun, wish I had the tits for it

Attached: abeed6bab3953240b45cb1f5f35a762d.gif (512x288, 494K)

overrated but much better than nothing

Overrated.

a man of taste I see

story? you went to school with her?

I found the virgin

I've done it with a DD hookup and my DDD ex. It's as good as pussy if you have coconut oil and know what you're doing. Different sensation though it's soft and has a very smooth texture to it. Being able to blow your load between her tits, in her mouth, or just blasting it all over her face whenever you want while you're fucking her tits is an added bonus. Enthusiasm on her part helps a lot.

4/10
Needs work