Why don't you care about the environment?

Why don't you care about the environment?

Attached: saves america.jpg (750x537, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclimatescience.com/2016/05/1973-earth-cooling-return-of-ice-age-feared/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some people just want to watch the world burn

You've obviously never heard of India and China

IMPEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

Attached: 1569633791179.jpg (644x444, 48K)

Attached: 1568795295376.jpg (960x844, 129K)

Why are you a faggot

There is co "climate emergency", stop being a faggot.
This poor girl deserves a wake-up slap and her parent should go to jail for using her as a puppet.

Nothing I can do. I recycle (even though I think it ends up in the same place). I try not to litter, beyond that, nothing much to do.

Humans are a scourge on this planet. The faster they fuck off, the better off the rest of the beings here will be. This will probably put me on a list

Because its useless. I have 5!!! different trash bins and get fined if i put something in the wrong bin. Africa, india, china and the rest of the world dont care.

Attached: 1467472595001.png (246x200, 10K)

Recycling is caring about the environment.
Lowering solid, liquid, and air pollution is caring about the environment.
Too bad virtually none of that has to do with climate change. The only one that can be argued to possibly affect a potential primary contributing factor would be to reduce coal usage, but you don't see that agenda being pushed at the forefront, do you?

How many people do you think have been tricked into thinking that reducing plastics usage will help stem climate change? It's laughable. Plastics problem was always about them not-rotting away in a landfill or in the ocean.
The entire plastic bad agenda is simply utilizing climate change so they can get away with taxing citizens more in the name of "dealing with plastics", or to push paper products in their place since paper feels threatened now that hemp is becoming less illegal.

Nice ivan it's got everything, blaming greta, blaming brown people, blame everywhere except the aryans!

why would white countries be blamed?
white countries are literally the cleanest on the entire planet.

Because in china and india etc etc they would get smacked and beaten. So why not go to the west where it is safe? And free speech?

I just don't care bout her, simple as that

This. Lots of recycling. I even take stuff out of the trashcan at work.

I don't get lids or straws anymore at restaurants. I switched from plastic grocery bags to mostly paper and when they're wrapping my sub at subway, I always tell them I don't need a bag. Literally what more can I do?

STOP POSTING THIS WHORE
SHE’S NOT EVEN HOT

>A WOMAN IS ONLY WORTHWHILE IF SHE'S HAWT, GAWDAMMIT

Jesus Christ you're pathetic. Kill yourself.

shut up, boomer

Not that guy, but. Faggot

fuck off, cunt. Grow up and maybe someone besides you can touch your peen.

Nice try but im married.

kys and you wont pollute faggot

That means nothing other than half of your shit being in perpetual risk.

She was told it was a "carbon neutral" yacht. They forget to inform her how much more energy it takes to make carbon fibre compared to steel. The answer is around 13 to 14 times the amount of energy. Plus a plastic bucket on the boat in her photo. Along with a plastic water bottle. Did they also not tell her that the boat was also fully fuelled with diesel and had a back-up diesel engine? Then to top it all off, to get the boat back to Europe, sailors had to be flown into America from Europe.

Greta you are a dumb non-informed hypocrite of the highest level.

wow this is hilariously pathetic

>hypocrite of the highest level.
lol no
settle down amerihamburger

Even worse, shes a willing pawn.
It's a show, a ruse. For entertainment and distraction purposes only.

>bu-but the-there are more polluting c-countries! why would you c-care about my V10 6.0L diesel engine!
Faggot

>THERE'S A PIECE OF PLASTIC NEXT TO HER?! CLEARLY PAID FOR BY SOROS!
Stop sounding like an idiot.

So what bit of my statement is wrong? She is told what to say by her puppet masters and parents. She splurts BS about climate change and as my previous post states, she did not really travel carbon free. And what about all her tweets? Where does she think the electricity comes from to charge her batteries?

Why don't you care about the IN-viroment?

lets fucking complain about america while hong kong starts world war3

Did I mention GS? No. I mentioned plastic aboard a "carbon neutral" boat. So are you admitting that GS is funding her?

I do care about the environment. The true problem is that there are too many people in the world. I’m hoping for a super flu to come and wipe out a good percentage of the population.

cope

And you are a complete fucking idiot

I'm just glad I had some autist from cuckden to come tell me to care for the environment more

If not listening to morons hiding behind a girl with autism and screeching means that I don't care about the environment, then I don't care about the environment.

I remember the 70's when they tried this but people were too clever back then. Amazed it's got so far this time around

realclimatescience.com/2016/05/1973-earth-cooling-return-of-ice-age-feared/

I literally ran a soup kitchen for environments until this little retard got shoved up on the globalist stage. Now I've shut that shit down and hosed those smoothing shitcunts to the street.

So when is she sailing in her fake "neutral carbon" yacht to India and then China to spout her forced message to them?

Because i know better.

I think they need to clean all the shit off the sides from where they spilled the bucket during the last trip before they can sell it.

Plus the crew already flew home