Thanks, John

Thanks, John

Attached: photo_2019-10-10_03-38-35.jpg (1280x628, 67K)

Does he still have a show? What a royal fucking puppet-cuck.

(((John)))

ITT: Sup Forums's most ardent retards high fiving each other.

this

the show isn't even that bad

it's over after all

you little rat fuck

it’s fucking horrible, i would rather give shaquille o’neal a handjob rather than sit through 60 seconds of it

Attached: f88.gif (680x315, 142K)

Its misleading with blatantly false information.

Name one thing that is false

LITERALLY WHO????

Fuck you Oliver, you're one of the men who is allowing the world to go to shit because you're bending over and letting everyone buttfuck tradition, civility, decent standards and the lack of big brother in our world.

Fuck current year man and fuck Britain, may they both explode in a lake of fire

Someone noted a while back, that the show is designed to have a psychological rhythm. 30 seconds of (((information))) and then a quick, calming and light hearted joke about said information, to help sell it and make it feel right or normal. He had a video, but I highly doubt it still exists.

so l33t br41nw45h1ng h4xx?

the show is very entertaining, the only disturbing thing about it is that burgers seem to get their first hand information from it. Which is fucking insane, its a comedy show and nothing more.

Hey guys rules 1&2

Epic lulz right

100%, nice dubs.

Gotta have l33t skills to pay the bills 'round the house, might as well speak it.

oh np

Attached: honk-honk-horn-yellow_300x300.jpg (300x300, 5K)

john oliver pretends to be funny

Found our Fox fan

He’s hilarious, sheds a light on serious worldly problems and your Orange Orangutan corrupt presidents flaws.. All around great show.

*tips fedora*

Almost ever week... When was the last time you aired a national political comedy show. Easier question when was the last time you left your basement.

Personally, I lean neither way. I appreciate his liberal views, but also appreciate people who are more conservative/republican's views. We just gotta get along and put aside such petty differences. I may flip sides depending on what my perspectives lie, and will continue to support my own beliefs, even if the original group I was with decides to what I feel betray and go against why I joined. As for John Oliver being funny, he's downright hilarious and made me and my buddy fucking lose our shits in laughter. His more political stuff is actually funny, coming from a retard who has no interest in politics whatsoever.

>blurring out the name 'Anonymous'to protect identity
u wot m8?

No, that's just a way to keep the attention of the audience with short attention spam, quite a few right lite do that, and basically every lefties do that as they want to appease dumb and younger audiences.

It's a news-comedy show, and you're surprised it doles out information punctuated by jokes?

So how long have you been a cuck user?
Is your preference for african american men set in stone or would you consider watching your wife have sex with a white dude?

>I get offended at TV shows
Sup Forums is nothing more than a safe space for insecure edgy teenagers

Attached: 1519149474969.jpg (600x501, 61K)

it's pure propaganda

user you arent supposed to pick something you'd enjoy.

I honestly don't fucking care, but if my wife was fucking another dude, regardless of skin, I'd fucking beat him and shoot him.

Very cool

Just like the 67 daily greta threads.

Noticed they died for a couple days, cause literally no-one on Sup Forums gives a shit. And then they ramp up again?

RUSSIA COLLUSION

Fuck... No wonder there are so many assholes who bring politics into every thread now.

>but since my wife was fucking another dude, regardless of skin, I'd fucking buy him a beer and suck him.
wow user you are really out there

This is true. It's also more, but this too

common lisp?

Thank God he blurred out my name, I need to stay anonymous

That’s not true at all. They’re absolutely was Russian interference. And Donald Trump obstructed justice on numerous occasions

Yeah I saw that video as well. I feel like that’s with all the writing and shows nowadays

russia

Wrong

All this does is confirm that his producing team looks at this board. So, without further ado, NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

His voice alone is enough to not watch it, Is he supposed to be british or a british american? he's a mockery of himself.

Exactly. That’s why he’s no longer president.

Dumbass.