Salaams

Salaams

In the Name of Allaah. Most Merciful. Most Gracious. Most Beneficent.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Avoid this Drug

I smoked weed for two years. Paranoid. Attention Seeking. Shirk. No Salat. Heedlessness. Against my parents. Hate. Bitterness. Freemasonry. Answering to shaytans whispers.. ending up in black magic attack! From darkness into light.. do realise when you smoke it you leave the world and enter another dark world.. without ghusl and wudu and dua and salat you may never enter light again.. it destroys people.. cannabis should be class A

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRUG!! I take an oath to Allaah that I offer dua to all who read this, I offer them money, I offer them dua from my heart avoid this drug, read purification of the heart by hamza yusuf

I have smoked weed for years and dealt with the whole game.. stay away from this!!!

Please

Salaams

May Allaah guide us and may Allaah give guidance to the parents who ignore this!!

>cannabis should be class A

That is the British system, not Swedish. Bad Larp.

Anyway many shitskins here are heroin addicts. They somehow consider heroin and cocaine to be less 'haram' than alcohol, because it isn't explicitly named.

Also most muzzies who quit using drugs, especially in the case of heroin, become full durka durka.

Next to that, in all the pics of ISIS soldiers I have seen, many have the swollen eyes that betray to anyone in the know that they are under the influence of opiates.

Which isn't surprising since the taliban considers opium "zakat"

You smoke every day?
Are you Muslim?
I used to smoke every day too when I was a KAAFIR. When I came into Islam it was obvious that I had to stop as it was an intoxicant. No one who has ever smoked herb can say its not an intoxicant.
Allah Yahdina

Erm Weed Is Haraam It Changes Your State Of Mind, And It Makes You Think Irraintoinally. It Also Affects Your Body

Yet Another Person Looking For A Loop Hole. You Do Know That Their Is So Many Checimals In Weed And Its Being Pumped Into Your Body Which Make It Impure.

And Sleeping Tablets Are For Medical Purposes. Insonmina Is An Illness Which Affects Us, It Causes Distress. So Your Saying \if Some One Has Cancer They Cant Have Medicine Because Its A Substance LoL What A Pathetic Excuse Of An Example. And Also The Tablets Because Haraam If The Person Abuses Them.

Nice try Sven. Anyway the guy you copy/pasted this from will probably blow himself up or be otherwise involved in terrorism within a year. I want to bet on it.

I wanted to ask, i have smoked hashih, i try to repent and pray and ask for forgiveness but sometimes shaitaaan gets the better of me and then i have hashish, this makes me sad. However, i try to be positive and pray and ask for forgiveness, not thinking if my prays will be rewarded or not.. the question is that, when i have it, i then take a full shower as some of the scholars here in pakistan say that a shower is needed and we have to be sober.. So the question is, is that sufficient? or does hashish stay in your body for 40 days also?

hello this is the ghost of Muhammed, I hereby declare that all drugs are HALAL.
k bye, ser you all in Jannah friends :).

>hello this is the ghost of Muhammed
Dirty kafir dog I will step on you with the sole of my shoe for mocking the prophets person. death and darkness lives in your heart.

pls be real

nice try Shaitaan

sorry, I'm real

alhamdullah brother we must make salaat

but "class A" is a purely British legal designation (UK drug laws)

subhanallah

The number of deviant supporters of hashish on this thread is shocking. astaghfirullah
you must all ask for forgiveness from allah almighty

Islam is dumb

sorry daddy~~ I repent, p-please give me a corrective spanking nyoro~~!

>that dumb Persian

"it's a freaking plant" so is hemlock, wolfbane and belladonna

Who was in the wrong here?

cannabis can be used as a medicine, it is even indispensible in some cases (just like many plant poisons, like morfine, cocaine and atropine) but chronic abuse certainly affects the mind and soul negatively, just like most intoxicants.

Using something to feel better every day is wrong and in essence satanic anyway, doesn't matter what substance it is.

But the Christian perspective would be to take pity on sinners, the worst thing would be to glorify the sin.

So you can have and should pity on an alcohol or drug addict who suffers and repents, what you can't do is to glorify its abuse and thus spread this devilish disease.

(but you probably didn't want a serious answer)

May Allaah Guide the ones who are so full of ignorance that they think Marijuana is Halal. It is a drug, it is an intoxicant. The poster above answered this question. Why its on page 7?

I am sick of email notification with this topic - all the jocks who like to blaze up and lie to their souls its ok, good luck to you!

Allaah says in the Quran that the Hypocrites find every word against them, and also says Allaah DAMN them!

Can everyone report this topic and lock it as a sticky. It is Haram end of. We have reverts who come into light and we misguide them with these debates - I doubt half of these brothers / sisters get up for fajr!

Allah guide this blunt straight to the dome!