>get the tip of your dick cut off
>shart yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-PujOfGYZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=u0PWu0IlOcU
youtube.com/watch?v=kOC2Hnlf0EI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
mensstudies.com/content/2772r13175400432/?p=a7068101fbdd48819f10dd04dc1e19fb&pi=4
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract
4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MC.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
circumcision.org/policy.htm
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
quickmedical.com/olympicmedical/circumstraint/immobolizer.html
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1506/12/1506126488396.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1491/24/1491249462675.jpg
quickmedical.com/sklar-instruments-mogen-circumcision-clamp.html
quickmedical.com/sklar-instruments-stockman-zipser-penis-clamp.html
quickmedical.com/sklar-instruments-circumcision-probe.html
cirp.org/pages/restore.html
medischcontact.nl/nieuws/laatste-nieuws/artikel/Besnijden-meestal-niet-beste-therapie.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking hell this picture

>americans find strapping a newborn child to a torture machine and mutilating their body completely normal
no wonder they're so fucked up in the head

there is simply no way to defend this

Fucking Savage.

Africa tier.

they will go to enormous lengths to justify being irreversibly mutilated for no reason by their parents. it's utterly baffling

Im crying

Creepest shit I've seen in a while

I get it the stains are iodine but this is still pretty fucked up

spic posting amerimongrel meme? is it national irony day?

Why?

>spic calling another spics "spic"
Way to go, spic.

>projecting
canada you dropped your leaf somewhere

My sister has a 5 month old baby and i feel sick just thinking about having to put him in that dirty, child mold...

poor babies
fucking gringos are disgusting

>those stains
i guess it's pretty normal to shit and piss yourself while you're screaming in agony

americans are truly disgusting savage barbarians

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-PujOfGYZ8
Hmmm.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0PWu0IlOcU
>standing up for child mutilation
wew

Americans will tell you how cruel and barbaric female circumcision is and here they are cutting off their own dicks like bronze age kikes.

why are gringos so stupid?

Gringos, you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=kOC2Hnlf0EI

reminder that it's a religious tradition that will sadly never go away. no use defending it but no use bemoaning it either. let the science articles get published and speak for themselves really.

Not that guy, but I don't get it, I'm looking at a gringa being vulgar

jesus america, explain yourselves

>Hitler killed 6 millions baby mutilators

These are Gods Chosen People, user. No mere gringos. Have some respect, goy.
Nice digits, by the way.

there are torture devices designed for babies in america.
what the flying fuck

was he really the bad guy ??

idk. that's probably not what it's even for. I'm not a medical professional.

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract

Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

Circumcision linked to alexithymia
mensstudies.com/content/2772r13175400432/?p=a7068101fbdd48819f10dd04dc1e19fb&pi=4

The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract

Circumcision/HIV claims are based on insufficient evidence
4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MC.pdf

There is no case for the widespread implementation of circumcision as a preventative measure to stop transmission of AIDS/HIV
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

Circumcision policy is influenced by psychosocial factors rather than alleged health benefits
circumcision.org/policy.htm

Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

Circumcision may lead to need for increased care and medical attention in the first 3 years of life
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302

Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/

Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

Why do americans defend circumcision again?

Pediatric Immobilizer or Olympic Circumstraint Neonatal Immobilizer
quickmedical.com/olympicmedical/circumstraint/immobolizer.html
How charming.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1506/12/1506126488396.png

I have this one too.
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1491/24/1491249462675.jpg

dog bless america blood of badriods shall be spilled if it means protecting our freedums

Have a look at the prices these sorts of things go for, here Also
quickmedical.com/sklar-instruments-mogen-circumcision-clamp.html
>$703.77
quickmedical.com/sklar-instruments-stockman-zipser-penis-clamp.html
>$46.96
quickmedical.com/sklar-instruments-circumcision-probe.html
>$65.66

Male genital mutilation is a profitable business. Wonder if the parents also tip the surgeons who snip the tip of their sons.

I genuinely don't understand these people getting angry and defensive

"How dare you tell me I can't cut my baby boys penis!"

It's illegal to do it to girls, it should be illegal to do it to boys. Fucking hell

By the way, it's possible to restore your foreskin without surgery. I did mine, took about a year. Godspeed anons

if you actually cared you'd write letters to politicians or write articles, not shitpost on Sup Forums. the only reason you non-americans bring this up so often on Sup Forums is to get a rise out of us.
fuck off.

it's iodine

Americans have to pay to hold their own newborn's

>By the way, it's possible to restore your foreskin without surgery. I did mine, took about a year. Godspeed anons
Wasn't aware of that and it is a little reassuring to hear. How do you feel now having a foreskin compared to before?
I was thankfully never mutilated but many my age were, as well as my parents generation. I don't think it is anywhere near as widespread as it was a few decades ago, in Australia.

Fuck off.

>writing articles
>to politicians of another country
found the retard

xaxa wut? oh well
fuck it all

The most impressive part is how casually americans sell human body parts to cosmetic industries.

>write letters to politicians or write articles
wow what a totally effective way to have an impact on anything

When I was a kid it hurt to pee. So the doctors decided to cut my foreskin.
I felt insecure about it until I was 22 or something.

Cosmetics is a massive, multibillion dollar industry, so I don't blame them. I mean, there isn't much which can be done with dead skin or body parts which aren't used for transplants. It is a capitalist world.
It is the almost casually beforehand part, the mutilation, which is impressive (for all the wrong reasons). The world would rage if little girls had a part of their cunts tipped off at birth yet when it comes to male genital mutilation, most medical sites, etc. treat the barbaric act almost like whether or not people get a flu shot.

Same here. It's called phimosis or something like that. Anyway I was completely oblivious of the fact that my penis was different until my ex-girlfriend asked me if I was Jewish. And until I came here and learned I'm mutilated beyond repair and will never really enjoy sex.

Maybe that is why I have this strong tendency towards alcohol and drug abuse.

what the fuck else would it be for, force-feeding?

why are most penises in hentai uncut?

so is shitposting on Sup Forums my man

cirp.org/pages/restore.html

I didn't use any sort of device, just manual stretching and my glans are pretty much covered. Can upload a pic to imgur for proof if you want, but there's also a subreddit dedicated to it with progress pics and whatnot.

>The world would rage if little girls had a part of their cunts tipped off at birth
They do rage about clit removal. The feminists claim that the male equivalent would have been cutting off the entire penis.
The funny thing is that there are groups of women that have undergone clit removal who blame western feminists as disrespectful towards their cultural experience :^)

Your sister is in murica?

Money is not an excuse. You could make tremendous amount of money by trading organs like hearts or kidneys, and this is why it is extremely regulated and making money out of it is impossible.
Compared to that, foreskin trades are what you would expect from some albanian mafias. The donor doesn't consent, doesn't know how his "donation" will be used and there is no traceability whatsoever.

I had the same problem when I was a kid and my mom went to see a physician.

But my doctor wasn't a fucking kike like your so just told my mom to stretch it patiently, especially during hot baths. So she did and my penus is fine.

it is not possible to restore foreskin. stretching the shaft skin mimics real foreskin in some ways, but it doesn't have the ridged band, frenulum, or specialized nerve endings.

No his sister had a child and since it's his sister's baby he feels emotionally attached to it to an extent where the thought of putting it under such emotional and physical distress causes physical discomfort

Didn't claim otherwise. Shitposting on normie comment sections though....
in fact Sup Forums has gained a lot of traffic since Trump. Maybe it did have an impact. Spewing your propaganda mercilessly makes peolple recall and process it wether they agree with it or not.

I honestly don't want to occupy myself with this. I don't even know what the desired result should be.

psychical discomfort*

Oh understandable I thought of the worst. Especially if you look into MGM and especially the stories holy shit.

I gotta say at least latinos don't snip the tip.

Fair enough, I should have made it more clear and stated that the world would rage if it started to be practice in countries like America.

>Money is not an excuse.
Well yeah, it's not an excuse but it is a reason. American corporations have even gone so far as to overthrow entire nations in order to remove and replace the authorities who were impeding their profits.
The problem is that people don't give a shit and there is the whole Jewish and Christian puritan culture in countries like America which have been strongly pushing male genital mutilation for a very long time. If no one cares about kids being mutilated at birth, they are even less likely to care about what happens to the lopped off parts.
Regulation only ever comes about by people throwing a shit fit and bugging politicians enough for them to see it as a potential voter issue in light of upcoming elections. Otherwise it's just corporate lobby groups vs union lobby groups battling it out to see who can buy the most influence for things to change at a legislative level.

same here, I'd just rather drink and cry myself to sleep

Easier to draw, really. You may also notice that the most accurately drawn vaginas tend to be drawn by female artists, because they know and care those bits more.

They didn't fall for the kike meme unlike koreans.

What is it with Sup Forums and phimosis?

come on you losers dont give up theres also foregen also try to sue your jewish drs who jewed you out of your heritage

phimosis is common among little children but caring parents are able to take care of it.
people on Sup Forums are children of dysfunctional families. The same kind of families that don't give a shit that their son could have a problem related to his sexual organs.

What is it with dumb newfags who can't into context?
Oh course something like philmosis is going to come up in a thread like this, you fucking idiot. Go back to /brit/.

I don't think babies piss iodine, m8.

>I felt insecure about it until I was 22 or something.

>And until I came here and learned I'm mutilated beyond repair and will never really enjoy sex. Maybe that is why I have this strong tendency towards alcohol and drug abuse.

Should answer your question. serves as an outlet for frustration and dissapointment.

It's actually a very common problem. Depending on the source 5 to 10%.

But cutting your foreskin is not always necessary to solve it, usually it just takes time, but if there is a complaint then they go for the quick solution.

I'm a poorfag

Then you need manual restoration techniques depending on your mutilation theres like 5 methods

Thankfully I'm not white so I wasnt mutilated. I will make sure my kids aren't either.

also take out a loan then if it bothers you that much I bet it will be worth it having your mental and physical wound healed user

Did they circumcise your brain instead of your dick or something?

>also take out a loan

nice try Moshe

no I would rather accept my fate, be debt-free and sob in silence

that's not me, that's probably a walloon

Still user do not give up theres hope especially with 3d printing so prices will most likely drop a lot.

well, of course, but that's why you do it; it's great to get angry screechers riled up.

obviously you won't get your amputated nerve endings back, but the protection by the new 'foreskin' reduces the thickness of the keratin layer on the head and increases its sensitivity, like nature intended

I also just remembered I had dissolvable stitches in my dick up until like 12 years later. But as a kid I never bothered to inquire about it.

>it's not me, it's the walloon

Typical Bart.

Just Googled it and I came across this from my local hospital.

>Circa 70 procent van de vijfduizend jongens die jaarlijks worden verwezen wegens voorhuidklachten, wordt besneden
>Uit een quickscan in het WKZ blijkt dat slechts 2 procent van de jongens met een nauwe voorhuid werkelijk circumcisie behoeft.
5000 kids a year get treated here for the complaint. 70% gets a circumcision. 2% needed a circumcision.

Nice

yeah, but you feel pleasure from your glans, not the skin itself. the 20.000 nerve endings is a meme.

cirmcumsion is still wrong

Source. He works at the hospital I was born in.

medischcontact.nl/nieuws/laatste-nieuws/artikel/Besnijden-meestal-niet-beste-therapie.htm

it's just banter m8, I wouldn't know what to do without you

Kill him user fucking take your REVENGE cut off his dick!

GOOD GOY SNIP SNAP

isn't like 39% of all male population circumcised?

>slovenia thinks it's normal

If you take out african savages, arabs and America it's more like 2%

*SNIIIIIP*

final proof north korea is best korea

20-80%

>having loose skin that slides over the tip of your cock

>he will never know how a foreskin really feels because he got robbed at birth