2016 Predictions Map

Does this seem accurate?
Also, general predicitons thread.

Source : LITERALLY our guy, Styx

Hillary is going to win.

He just picked the worst kind of VP, one that won't win over moderates, women or minorities.

I'm starting to think he really is just paid for by Hillary so that she'll win

Yep

CTR shill 0/10

>OH, PA, and FL all go red
That's pretty wishful thinking, especially since he abandoned Kasich.

They ARE red, you goon.
Well, Ohio is going red.

Not with Pence as VP. Watch how the media will chew him up alive for being a flip-flopping opportunist cunt.

>FL
Not sure about the other states, but mine will be blue. Went blue for Obama and we got a lot of blacks, hispanics, housewives and new yorker transplants.

>Well, Ohio is going red.
I am Ohio and he's got little support here. He fucked himself by not picking Kasich.

And the governor of a neighboring state is even worse. We hate all our neighbors.

Fixed that for you OP, you accidentally turned a a few blue states red for no reason.

He's going up in the polls and is predicted that it'll keep going up. It's not definite though, as you know.

He was trending up because people thought he'd pick Kasich. You'd know that if you were from here.

The hype and the polls are both going to drop, now.

Indiana is full of a bunch of inbred mongaloids kek

>NC
>Blue
kill yourself

>one man speaks for an entire state
wew lad

Richest coast! That is not at all realistic, NH wouldn't vote blue this year, nor NC I don't know why OP was so spergy to put them as red.

OP was the one who made NC blue in the first place, it might go one way or the other.

The problem Republicans have is that the Democrats only need to win a couple of major swing states in order to win it all.

I'm also in Ohio and as long as you don't live in any niggervilles Trump has a shitload of support

Like it or not, Niggervilles win elections.

Styx re-endorsed Johnson. God fucking hell why did he take pence.

Can someone explain why NC is even considered a swing state? It went red in 2012 after going blue in 2008 telling me that they don't like Obama. Why would it go blue for Clinton?

Why do people think he was going to pick him? They ran against each other.

>MN
>Blue
Top kek

cause niggers

Based on current polling average. too many normies voting

Polls in PA show hillary slipping lately
Trump has barely even started there with ads
I see it going red.

top kek

Nice b8, 8/8

MN has been blue since 1976

I'm on the Trump train but Trump is Goldwater 2.0

>fl blue
>Ga blue
>Nc blue
please take this advice

>state
>color
Yeah fucking right

It all comes down to Virginia and Pennsylvania. If Trump can win one of the two (and obviously take the other swing states, as I think he will), then he wins.

Utah and Missouri are a bit of a stretch but the rest is pretty much accurate

It was blue last 2 elections innit.

>Blue Utah, Arizona, Georgia
>implying implications

Those are realistic scenarios for a Trump win. Though it requires him taking almost all swing states and it's still a narrow victory.

Shill harder fagt

okay I think that the race will now be closer with pence as vp unless somehow they manage to make hillary make look even worse than a pile of shit.

>doesn't have a valid argument
>hur hur shill harder fagt derp derp

He's currently polling ahead of Hilldawg here in PA - according to his own tweets

By my estimation he only wins 4/8 swing states in this scenario (Nevada, Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Virginia, and Florida). Considering Romney's piss poor campaign was able to hold Obama to 3% or under in these states, I think it's definitely doable with an energized and unified campaign.

Is it too late for me to run for president?

Actually current polling