What's the easiest way to kill myself...

What's the easiest way to kill myself? I'm tired of living and my experience with psychedelics tells me it'll be like resting anyway so how do I do it? Last time I drank 4 robocoughs I thought about breaking into a autozone and huffing starting fluid. That would work, I actually have a job and some money so I can go buy some. I also thought about stabbing myself in the neck but I don't have a sharp enough knife to slit and I'd have to jab and that's too much for me. I can't get a gun, I need to do it today. Guess I could get some rope but IDK. Any advice on how to do it? Like I said, I'm an Avatar, I'll just respawn after im done resting for an eternity i can return

Attached: NooseKnot.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

>cant get a gun
I'd kill myself too if I lived in some shithole country that hates freedom. Just go through a muslim neighborhood at night.

go deep into the woods
and embrace madness

I mean I don't have the cash for a gun rn and it would take days to get one

Drown yourself in the toilet.

I-...what?

Nitrous Oxide is the most painless I think. You just have to buy it. It should be easy, like maybe a couple hours work once you got the set up to make sure it is effective. You could jump off a skyscraper that is easy.

But how do I get to the roof?

You can get guns in a lot of countires you just need a liscence and a clean background check. And if you are against that than how do you reconcile needing car insurance and a license to drive said car.

Stairs

So there's a trifecta of things you can do:

-Cyanide capsul (no idea where you can get that)
-gun. Use a 9mm handgun and shoot just above your ear and about an inch forward towards your face.
-hang yourself with a long rope and tie it to something sturdy enough to catch your fall. If you jump from a high enough spot and the noose is tight, then it should snap your neck. Have the knot itself resting on your shoulder for extra support.

You could, of course, combine the methods, specifically taking the cyanide pill and shooting yourself at the same time.

a 12 gauge. make a slam fire one.

Best option is rope. I can't afford a gun rn. Brb though

>dont have cash
some guns are really cheap, like under 400

How about trying to enjoy life

Don’t give a shit about what tards think just remember the fact that you are alive is a statical improbability itself and you were lucky enough to be born in a time where you can enjoy a relatively comfortable lifestyle

You have a better life than 99% of all humans ever born in the history of mankind

And If your tired of society move into the woods and live off the land

nah solvents wont kill you theyll just make you get bullied forever because it'll make people believe things about you. you probably wont be able to drown or smother yourself, painkillers wont make you die straight away and you'll spend all night throwing up all the fluid in your body and getting cirrhosis but maybe you'll die in a month if you carry on through the pain in your fucking liver (it really feels like its really being really cut out for a long time like almost all night then it'll still hurt periodically for years and you wont like drinking anymore) dont shoot yourself its retarded. do not get seriously ill and secretly put down by the hospital they dont know shit and you'll feel the autopsy.

go for anything that you wont need autopsy for but dont do it

Do you have your license? I've thought about finding a long road with something to hit at the end and just flooring it. Anyone know the probability of living from that though? I guess it depends on what you hit?

High voltage high ampage electricity

You're onto something. I could break into a power plant

Attached: 1569969117957.jpg (1239x795, 225K)

Be careful with those helium canisters. Some of them have been "diluted" with other ingredients because of the high price of helium.
Make sure it actually is full on helium. People have suffered greatly because of this.
Also search exit bag.

Fellow man of culture i see

It is so easy to kill yourself, if you really wanted to die you easily could, you're just wanting attention and a fantasy

Oh yeah? Then fucking how? I'm asking gor suggestions

Like, something easy and effective that would work. Idk.

Nevermind...I can't leave him

needs an autopsy not reccomended your brain isnt off youre just comatose. enjoy being cut to bits.

using a rope is so overused. For fucks sake dude get a belt and just choke yourself or, go say nigger in a ghetto niegborhood or just go live kn brazil

Think of the wasted time. Sooo much wasted time if you kys. Might as well do something honorable for your country like serve in the military.

>autopsy performed without checking for a pulse
It's quite an accomplishment to be that stupid.
Be proud and celebrate by downing a few tide pods for dessert

>my experience with psychedelics tells me it'll be like resting
well youre certainly retarded

you dont need a license or insurance to drive a car retard. you need these things to drive on public roads/property. you can drive a car on private property all you want. your firearm argument is invalid
>tips fedora