What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

Attached: firefox.jpg (868x1228, 148K)

Comodo IceDragon (old version ofc)

Attached: image0_4.jpg (960x960, 133K)

Pic related browser.

Attached: burning animal.jpg (765x496, 79K)

Attached: Firefox Nightly 71.0a1.png (926x386, 77K)

Why voluntarily subject yourself to potential instability? I stay on an extended support release version (56) to maximize software stability.

Attached: firefox-quantum-57.png (652x369, 15K)

Attached: largeImg_thumb800.png (800x529, 334K)

brave

opera

Attached: Brave.jpg (900x507, 87K)

I’m a developer.

Ah, okay then.

it all gets sent into a modified text document that supports images
It updates when i press the x button
I also use firefox

firefox and chrome. different google accts for different purposes. Gotta keep that shit separate

Attached: 1391572562453.jpg (473x332, 22K)

Google knows when all kinds of things on completely separate networks are the same person. It's not practical to evade their correlation technology.

well the google accts arent exactly google accts. its just emails I use for exporting/importing bookmarks & etc. One I use for everything from my phone to laptop and the other one is for decent normal things. \i dont want anything crossing over by accident. Like on one I multiple chan pages on my bar.

ignore my broken sentences and grammar... I am doing a lot at once...

You could use different accounts, hardware and software through different VPNs purchased with buttcoin. They can tell it's you by how you write, how you use a mouse, quirks of network traffic in your neighborhood, and even the kinds of things you don't do on the other rig. It's not technically feasible to escape it, and there are no legal protections for you at all.

Used to use brave, switched to Vivaldi. Vivaldi is another version of chromium like brave except its super customizable. As in you can edit the css and JavaScript of the browser. People make a shit ton of modifications that you can install.

Any good secure browsers? I don't care about looks just something very secure. And runs on linux.

You probably don't have the technical skill to use a secure OS installation in a secure way. You'd spend all your time making it less secure to make it play youtube videos or something.

Tails on a USB. Is there something better? I am trying to contact Kim Jong Un we were supposed to have sex.

Prodigy Online 95 Browser

I dont mind they know. I am sure I am at the bottom of their list of weirdos. Plus my bank must think I am an alcholic splurge spender too. But I am not bothered by that either.

Its just about compartmentalizing for my personal neurosis

Them knowing lets them analyze and exploit your neurosis. Or more likely, lets their cheap, ubiquitous AI always know how to handle you wherever it encounters you.

Google Chrome, because I have a life, and I don't give a fuck if someones tracking me.

far enough but I can still sleep at night with my willing blissfulness ignorance