OJ Simpson could walk free from jail in a few months

>OJ Simpson could walk free from jail in a few months after serving less than a third of his sentence before cashing in on his multi-million dollar NFL pension.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/oj-simpson-free-prison-nfl-pension-multi-millionaire-release-a7600051.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson#Las_Vegas_robbery
youtube.com/watch?v=pPCchZ10VX0
youtu.be/726Ujz_KOHE
youtube.com/watch?v=D9OtlYwQvQo
youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE
youtube.com/watch?v=EX_bqX94xAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CANT DEDUCE THE JUICE

was he broke before he went to prison or does he have money stashed

Wait what, since when was he in prison? Wasn't he famous for being acquitted?

"Kidnapping" - the judge was a complete bitch and threw the book at him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson#Las_Vegas_robbery

>pointing a gun at someone and telling them they can't leave
>not kidnapping

>sentenced the same day he was acquitted years ago
>33 years, for each million he still owed the Goldmans

Based judge.

Wow, I just read that entire thing, holy fuck, American courts are incredible. Dude just wanted his shit back.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPCchZ10VX0

Sentencing starts at 4:20

>Downtown LA nigger detected

And also happened to take things that weren't "his" while using force.

You don't know what you're talking about user. You should watch the documentary on the subject if you're interested. Juice got a crew of thugs together to corner and intimidate some dude at gunpoint.

That bitch judge got her own tv show out of it too. Just incredibly bad at her job. This couple was suing this younger chick over her stealing 2000 bucks from them after they paid for her entire college education. They had several witnesses corroborate their story BUT it turned out that the reason they paid for the girl's college in the first place was because they were sleeping with her. Had nothing to do with the theft but just because she thought the couple were deviants she ruled in favor of the young chick. Fucking retarded Jerry Springer shit.

I just read the wiki page on the entire case, nothing in there seems like something that would warrant more than a 6 months or so in a normal country.

Jew shill.

Your input is meaningless.

won't someone just sue him as soon as he starts getting the pension?

THE JUICE WILL BE LOOSE

2/10 only because you got idiots to reply

I was just checking them when you called.

>Watches Dave Chapel netflix specials
>Back in jail
>Mudslime chappel ded

He went because he got info that they were personal items being sold. They were actually O.J. memorabilia that the seller had legitimately had O.J. sign for him over the years.

Didn't matter to Juice, he had a crony bag it all up in a pillow case, including a bunch of Pete Rose and other non-O.J. shit.

youtu.be/726Ujz_KOHE

Good.

OJ is a real nice guy and is innocent.

get

His sister's child was close to death.

Can someone explain how OJ won in criminal court, but lost in civil for the same crime, and has to pay the Goldmans? That doesn't seem fair, regardless of him actually doing it.

Pretty sure theres a tv series dedicated to just this.

who?

he should rot in prison

Lower burden of proof for civil cases.

White Jury vs Black Jury

What's it called?

Why do niggers have such a hard time not committing crimes?

this is why we need the klan

OJ: Made in America. It's 7 hours of pure OJ kino. It won an Oscar last month for best documentary

He was let off by a jury still sore about Rodney King, racial divides, etc. Think early version of Black Lives Matter.

but unlike BLM, the person that cause them to be upset, Rodney King, didn't do anything wrong.

Also, the same can be said for the all white jury and the judge in his robbery case.

>the juice is about to be set loose

He's hidden a significant amount of money from Goldman's parents. He's only paid a fraction of that settlement. Before he went to jail, he went through great lengths to keep up the appearance of being broke, but his memorabilia business was and still is going strong. He's still worth millions if I had to guess.

There's a dramatized version on Netflix called True American Crime. Cuba Gooding Jr. played OJ. It was okay apart from some of the Kardashian's scenes didn't fit well into the main story; felt like a distraction.

dog bless :DDD

>rodney king
>dindu nuffin
LOL sure thing bud

Based OJ

youtube.com/watch?v=D9OtlYwQvQo

NICOLE SIMPSON CAN'T RAP, I WANT JUSTICE!

>Dude just wanted his shit back.

And went about trying to do it in the worst possible way. The guy didn't even have what he thought he had (things like his Heisman Trophy), just a bunch of generic sports memorabilia, most of which wasn't even of him.

>the judge was a complete bitch

Judges have nigh-omnipotent power in their courtroom. If you ever find yourself before one, remember, they can hypothetically lock you up indefinitely just because they don't like the way you look at them. When it comes to handing down a sentence, their word is literally law - assuming they aren't limited by statute, they can sway a sentence anywhere between "time served" to "the maximum allowed". Past crimes or allegations aren't supposed to be taken into consideration, but attitude before the court can, and Simpson - who had skated on the most infamous murder trial in decades - was cocky. Judges don't like cocky defendants.

Is the whole justice system bonkers or only the civil courts?

Travolta, Schwimmer, and Cuba were all great in this

>waved a gun around in a Las Vegas hotel
>dude what's the big deal lol

sad reminder that oj has extreme brain damage from the concussions and that this man is not how he used to be

>There are actual fucking cucks ITT making excuses for that murdering nigger OJ Simpson

the prosecution in the criminal trial was laughably inept and knowingly withheld a fuckload of circumstantial evidence for the sake of overemphasizing trying to explain DNA science to a ghetto jury. The civil trial brought up a lot of the unused evidence, plus OJ was required to testify and he completely bombed.

>can live without a care in a world
>still ends up in jail
>probably has millions in bank or at one time had millions upon millions
>faggot still manages to spend 1/4th his life behind bars

Kidnapping usually involves moving people under duress from one place to another. I am not aware of any one else being charged with kidnapping for movement within a room, or room to room within one building.

fuckin hilarious. thx for post

"uncle juice" is the weirdest one

What is an appeal court?

>DON'T FUCKING MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT YOU BITCH!
>OH GOD HELP ME, I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!
>Umm... ACKSHUALLY, I'm not going to physically MOVE you, so I'm not REALLY kinapping you miss drama queen. But seriously I will blow your fucking head off if you move.

>tfw his being a murdering bingo bongo ruins all of his scenes in The Naked Gun series for me

He should fucking hang for that alone.

I hope he goes out

OJ is innocent. Blacks don't do that to white woman. They don't kill or rape them. It's just propaganda made by white men.

I hope some new evidence shows up that points to some evil white guy. Then maybe white woman will get blackpilled on this, and start dating more black guys.

Who fucking gives a shit anymore, it was 20 fucking years ago. I don't even care if it was "case of the century" I'm sick of fucking hearing about it as if though it happened last year

>I am not aware of any one else being charged with kidnapping for movement within a room, or room to room within one building

Ignorance of the law and past cases isn't something you should brag about, retard.

You do realize "true crime" is the most popular genre in america, right?

It's never going to disappear. Every filmmaker is going to "adapt" every fucking crime that has ever happened. And people are going to watch this.

It is a big country with many criminal jurisdictions. There may be a case of someone being charged thus but not convicted, which wouId take a long time to research. I was hoping someone might already know.

Laws defining kidnapping are very specific and require movement. The question is, how much movement does it take to turn a robbery into kidnapping?

You guys think he'll go back to Florida or LA? If he comes to LA I will be among the crowd of people welcoming him home.

He did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE

1.) Black jury was committed to acquittal, regardless of trial outcome.
2.) Prosecution was wildly incompetent.
3.) Civil cases only require a preponderence of the evidence, instead of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

He got the book thrown at him by the judge because he was a guilty son of a bitch that escaped justice because of ineptitude.

Frankly I find OJ Simpson's greatest crime to be having been born black.

Yeah he only led cops on a dangerous as fuck police chase endangering the lives of cops and civilians, y they gotta pohleese brootalitee

It's never happened before.

Just another sad case of America trying to keep the Black man down, I'm afraid.

>Yeah he only led cops on a dangerous as fuck police chase endangering the lives of cops and civilians

Wow youre a really dumb underage kid. How old are you, little bitch? 18?

He's not black, he's OJ

>this justifies beating the holy fuck out of him

everyone was in the wrong. Cops have to be better than that.

Americans are so guillable

>Gasp! "How can this upstanding black handegg player MURDER his blonde wife! That's inconceivable!"

Literally what do you expect

It's happened many many times and you fucking retards don't know shit about the law. Stop posting.

Kidnapping can be holding anyone against their will and keeping them from using their own free will to move from a location. THAT IS THE LAW.

t. lawyer

>Says the guy talking like a high school nigger

Incorrect, kid.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you not realize how long of a sentence 33 years is?

Voluntary manslaughter often goes 6 years.

>le OJ run-in 4 times bit

You lost your mojo Dave. Sad

Sure but "Rodney kangz dindu nuffin" is bullshit that I'm tired of hearing, living in LA

Correct, stupid. Just because you've been incarcerated for being niggerish doesn't mean you know shit about the law. Next time you're in lockup ask to read some law books, they let you scum do that whenever you want you know. It's one of your "rights".

You are factually wrong.

Like most racists.

Is this guy a leaf or a nigger, I can't decide.

I am factually correct. You are factually an imbecile. I'm so happy I get to put trash like you behind bars for life, I'm actually considering movie to a DP state and taking the bar exam there so I can do my duty to put you to death too.

>Do you not realize how long of a sentence 33 years is?
The length of 2 lifespans?

>Implying there is a difference

Wrong again.

But user he dindu nuffin you can't charge him with assault and battery just cuz he slap his bitch, yo that's sum pussy shit. Hitting a woman is cool but you can't be lockin a nigga up.

Retarded again.

Kidnapping as defined in the state of Nevada: "The crime of unlawfully seizing and carrying away a person by force or Fraud, OR (now this is the part you should really pay attention to DuQuarius so get that little 2+2 = KFC brain working and really focus in) seizing and detaining a person against his or her will with an intent to carry that person away at a later time."

Now I want you to apologize, and admit you're an uneducated fool.

Lawyerekt.

I love how the law always manages to find a way to slap dindus back into place.

>with an intent to carry that person away at a later time."
Exactly.

OJ never was planning to kidnap him.

Thanks for proving me right, cracker.

>Kidnapping can be holding anyone against their will and keeping them from using their own free will to move from a location. THAT IS THE LAW.
that conflicts with what you just posted though

which is it mr lawyer

Except OJ said he was going to. The moment that left his big greasy lips it became kidnapping. That's the law. Try again, nigger. :)

>can be

Key words. It differs from state to state. Don't try to outjew me because you will lose.

>can be

where is it the law though? apparently not nevada.

New York comes to mind.

Doesn't matter if he really was going to do it or not there was witnesses saying he was talking about moving the person while holding them at gunpoint. That's all you need to prove in court for kidnapping.

I want to FIND THIS

I can't. It's nowhere on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=EX_bqX94xAk

also

the fact kimmel actually show this on tv makes me just...I mean how? After all this shit, you still gonna show this? Absolute mad man.