Favorite movie of the year hands down

favorite movie of the year hands down
YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE

Attached: society.jpg (600x600, 43K)

what does this mean user
who gets what they deserve, what do we deserve

joker says it .5 seconds before he blows robert de niros fucking head of with a .38

It was great. I especially like how the media got fucked in the ass by the absolute lack of any violent shit in the theaters.

Attached: Belle Joker.jpg (1077x1465, 695K)

Attached: MV5BZjRiMmQ2MzUtMDA2My00OGQxLWJiYjItNDU3YTA4NDIyMGEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_A (1500x1000, 137K)

So let's venture into the mind of a killer for a second. James Holmes thought he was the joker, and so he dyed his hair orange (should have been green? but whatever) and proceeded to shoot up the opening of a BATMAN MOVIE

now even if you are a deranged psychopath, even if you loved the Joker movie and want to be him, why would it make sense to shoot people going to the Joker movie? Wouldn't they be your kindred spirits, and you'd want to shoot up something else? Like a talk show or a tv station, something like that?

that's exactly what I've been thinking the whole time.

But the media said...

There are no blacks in this movie.. very bluepilled

I'm looking forward to The Irishman.

His love interest and case worker are black see the fucking film SJW

Now on the other hand, I don't think it's too late to say we've seen the end of violence from the Joker movie. Let's say one tiny sliver of a percentage of people who saw the Joker movie, liked it a lot, and decided "hey yeah I do want to start killing people," when might that manifest? Could there be a cultural movement that comes about around this movie? I don't think that's impossible. After fight club random people sparring in backyards and joining boxing clubs sprung up all over the place, mostly hormone'd up adolescent males.

Could we see something of an "eat the rich," proletariat movement murdering fatcats? I don't know, it's possible even if doubtful. Movies have spawned cultural movements before, even the history of the KKK has it's roots in fanboys from a movie

Lol, def not that great of a movie

I made a custom shirt that's purple with green letters. On the back it says

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner?

And front says you get what you F_____"? Deserve!

Went for 6th time today.
. It's too fucking kino. Wearing that shirt this time. And going alone! Time to make the normies scared.

I did not like the movie. There are people like that in real life you know.

Did this movie not feel like Todd Phillips flipping you off for two hours? They made Joker fucking retarded, and he danced around like a flamboyant faggot. This movie pissed me off, it was a boring slog, with little to no pay off. And that cunt got my money. It's satire in the sense that he is making fun of the people that like it or find meaning in it.

I thought it was pretty fuckin good, definitely the best thing I've seen in theaters this year
Joaquin Phoenix gave a great performance, the story was ambiguous enough that the audience has to really interpret what was real and what was delusions, it had cultural relevance and the pacing and tension were in all the right places
I can't even really think of anything to complain about except maybe some of the soundtrack choices

James Holms never said he was the joker. He dyed his hair orange because his friend dyed his hair blue. The media took what one uninformed cop said and made everyone believe it

You're ascribing entirely too much reason to violent sociopaths

can you source your info that he never said that? I'm pretty sure I can source where he supposedly did, not that that makes it true but if you have any reason to believe that I'd be interested to hear why

Fucking right

Best scene. It was really tense the entire time and didn't feel like a comic book movie at all but I loved it a lot.

Attached: EGiorRmWwAAUl9n.jpg (797x594, 75K)

www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/10/joker-aurora-shooting-rumor/amp

They site their sources in this article

nothing about this looked good, hard pass til i can pirate it and even then i probably won't bother

Midsommar

I'll be damned. So the rumor it came from was sourced from who, was it a cop on the scene who arrested Holmes? Who then lied?

Yeah. It was a cop who just assumed and misspoke

it was fine

I mean you are not wrong user. Dubbs of Truth even supports you.

Agree with this!

I would much rather shoot up a TV station while on air. Fucking commie liars.