What would you do if your child was born this way?

What would you do if your child was born this way?

Attached: yuri.jpg (1200x630, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide
newsweek.com/natalie-weaver-sophia-death-deformaties-1435212
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: yuri2.jpg (634x475, 54K)

Love her with all of my heart.

Train her for Mortal Kombat

Love her unconditionally and spend every dollar I had to give her the happiest life she could have

Drop the disgusting freak off at an orphanage, abandon the disgusting creatures defective mother and find a woman with healthy genes to reproduce with.

Cast her in a bunch of zombie movies.

Early screenings to prevent that, of course.

What a beautiful response. Bless your heart.

Cucks. Does that man look like he’s happy to have to support that thing?

eat it and gain its powers, just like in liberia

I’d love her no matter what. Please stop making fun of children, you sick fucking faggots, it’s not worth it.

you sir, are a genius

this

reddit.com

give up all parental rights and give her up for adoption / turn her over to the state then never reproduce again because clearly my genes are fucked up. call me a horrible person but im sorry for being honest i cannot look at something that hideous knowing i brought it into this world.

I would have her become an advocate for whatever the condition is.

Said the 12 YO virgin

half of those genes are yours you fucking retard clearly yours wouldnt be any better than hers

Throw her off the side of a cliff.

No, I hate Reddit. I’m all for mocking those who’ve earned it, I’m just curious why anyone would mock an innocent child over her looks? It’s not like she can help it.

>It's not like she can help it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide

Raise her to be Mileena.

Attached: 1_Y5CrdGV9krQ8dXyOfco0ig.jpg (640x640, 54K)

>implying plastic surgery isn't a thing that exists

try again

God tier choice

I think they're working on that, already been through a surgery...and there's other issues too... Serious genetic mutation. Trouble with moving her fingers. These things happen and it's terrible. I only hope they can find her the help she needs and they find peace in their lives as well.

Have the doctors build her a proper face

Barf

Blast it with piss

reinstall, that's a bugged mesh

Greatings Shao Khan

reddit.com

shut up loser

Yeah you seem like one of the only reasonable people in this thread so I wanted to drop you a line and say good on ya, fellow user. I wish you and yours a blessed existence. All the best.

Good god am I glad I don’t have any goddamn kids. Jesus Christ, right into the fucking garbage with this sea creature.

Thanks man. I seriously don’t understand the glee people get mocking a child who did nothing wrong but look a certain way.

She's dead. Leave her the fuck alone.

Call her a redditor and punch her through my monitor

Take her out the back of the house look into the sunset and shoot her in the back of the head

Tell her about our lord and savior etc

That thing is fucking horrifying. I’m not sure why humans see weakness as strength or suffering as the greatest virtue.

If a cat had that thing it would eat it and improve the species.

>people are stupid

We mock this child with a horrific disfigurement because it's funny and we like it. My suggestion is throw her in a fish tank and make her fight pirahnas

Realize that I am destined to become shao Khan and raise her to be melena

yall gonna kiss already?

Wait, she is? Damn, where did you hear this?

samefag

Yeah, it's awful - I know these people have to be coming from a place of hurt deep inside that causes this type of heinous behavior. The only thing that keeps me from lashing out is knowing nothing I say can help them, and in fact will only make it worse. But regardless, just know that someone appreciates your empathy.

Curb stomp

The parents should have aborted her, rather than have her live such a miserable life.

Keeping shit like this from happening is one of my biggest motivation to work in genetics. I'm sure an early tissue sample could be used to test for malformities like this. That way they could be aborted as early as possible.

I cant imagine how horrible it would be to live like this, and mostl likely not live long. She could never play with other children, beside blind ones. She could never be loved by anyone other than her parents.

Malformities are a tragedy on every angle.

So are dinilitating mental disorders.

Attached: 1566500917204.png (800x800, 271K)

Seriously how new are you

she's not dead you fucking retard

God, you’re a fucking sociopath. What the hell is wrong with you? Mommy or Daddy issues? Bullied in school, you have to mock people you have no idea who they are because you feel so bad about yourself, it makes you feel like you’re worth something. Please do the world a favor and drink bleach, lonely little faggot.

At least spell it correctly if you're trying to steal a joke.

Attached: alien-1534979_1280.png (791x1280, 1.03M)

Ask the mother how it's possible for an autistic permavirgin like me to be any kid's father. If she doesn't fess up, demand a paternity test.

Yeah, assholes will be assholes, I guess.

Remove teeth. Insert penis.

Sell it to a haunted house

*Dibilatating* mental disorders

Topkek dubs of truth

Thank you on advance, cute blonde user.

**Debilitating**

This retard failed HS bio class

Soo...he was behind all that!?

Attached: 2921570616114509.jpg (1394x1144, 93K)

You mean newfags will be newfags

made me kek

Unironically this.. not the kids fault the parents have horrible genes.. save every dollar to give my kid plastic surgery to look normalish

sue me faggot. who are you really mad at, an anonymous poster on Sup Forums or something much deeper?

I would post it on social media, and YouTube and have a camera crew make documentaries about how fucked up my sperm is and elevate myself in life.

They don't know about our existence either you faggot. Now stop whining like the bitch you are and kys

Get as many women pregnant as possible and create as many of these freakshows as I can

/thread

Then open up a circus?

what the fuck is your problem? that child could mulch up a tree with those fangs

You're pissing into an ocean of piss friend. Kids can be cruel in an anonymous forum. Just take the thread as a reminder that horrible things happen to people that do not in any way deserve it, and when it does trolls troll. Feeding them accomplishes nothing. You won't "win", you'll just get yourself worked up and look a fool.

Just sayin

Wait for the all female Hellraiser reboot. (You know it's coming. Ghostbusters taught Hollywood nothing) Cash in on Chatterer daughter

Attached: Chatterer.jpg (360x450, 24K)

I'm thinking freak olympics. Like the special olympics except specifically for horrific facial disfigurements

There are other places to get news

Yeah typo

What do you think. I'm of the opinion that it would cause the child less suffering to have its life ended early rather than live through constant pain, and suffering until the Childs malformities result in a most likely painfull death.

I had to write a paper about this in my Medical Ethics class. Genetic diseases and malformities will hopefully be a thing of the past considering the speed of advancement in genetic engineering. Hopefully I can contribute something other than working for pharmasuedical companies once I get my masters.

That mouth could be useful tho

Suck my Dick asshole

>typo

you made a "typo" twice in a row, trying to correct yourself the second time. that's not a typo. you straight up don't know how to spell the word kek

Attached: rick.jpg (479x479, 7K)

She would be good at eating corn

Good for a horror movie, less makeup and prosthetics to use.

Attached: haveityourway.jpg (1079x661, 76K)

poor kid, no child should have to endure that

You probably would feel different if it really was your daughter, but I cant blame you.
Sorry man I'm a chem major I uavent dealt with spelling BS in years

That's not her you fucking retard. Her name is Darina Shpengler, not Sophia Weaver. All you had to do was reverse image search the OP and you'd know that, but you're a giant clown.

>chem major
>spells "debilitating" as "dibilitating"
>spells "pharmaceutical" as "pharmasuedical"

you are probably the dumbest one in your class

I feel like a peice of shit for laughing at this, but I cant help it.

Attached: 1566671835115.jpg (336x335, 34K)

I'd let surgeons perform operations on her in hopes of improving her situation?

Spellcheck will make you forget that shit man. I have more important stuff to remember than spelling.

If I had to guess I think she has a non functional Hox gene, but that is a shot in the dark.

I'm probably wrong i think lacking a hox gene would mean she would have no mouth at all, but that's all I got.

Attached: Hox-gene-expression-in-the-mammalian-embryo-There-are-four-Hox-clusters-in-mammals-Hox.png (368x409, 37K)

Yes they can permanently attach a mask or hood of some kind

Do what the Romans did and abandon her in the woods and allow nature to claim her flesh and reintroduce her into the circle of life.

my child would not have been born that way

learn martial arts and join the mortal kombat tournament...

Whatever I could.

Poop in her mouth

>(hasn't considered just googling it to see she was diagnosed with Nager Syndrome at first, but it was ultimately discovered to be a "unique" random mutation)

Also you are probably right. I'm terrible writing research papers. I'm much better at biomechanics and Orgo than organizing information correctly.

Finally a real goddamn answer