ELON MUSK CONFIRMS USA IS GREATEST COUNTRY

Basically the world's most ambitious man has confirmed with his higher intelligence that the USA is the greatest country on Earth, further proving that only beta nu-males are intimidated by it.

That is to say, in a climate where all celebrities try to be politically correct and go with the flow on how to view this country, he unabashedly praises it.

Anyway, how come you don't own any American flag clothing user?

Your cock is too small to handle the possibility of a beta nu-male getting triggered by it? Your lack of confidence is why you don't bang hot chicks while he does.

>WW1, WW2
WRONG

>Failed millionaire that got bailed out by Obama bux after his 3rd bankruptcy and 3rd divorce
>Liking the US
Jeez I wonder why

Basically confirming that we are the peace keeper, we are the legend.

elon is officially /ourguy/

EUROS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>l-love you elon, w-we are the best nation on earth of course

Was Elon Musk the space guy?

Just when I thought I couldn't dislike the guy more.

I would do the same if my company get so much grants

>yank says yanks are the best
More news at eleven.

Post an example of American flag clothing doesn't make you look like an ameribear and i will purchase it

Lmaod

*spacex guy

Sure feels Russia Today in this thread

>>yank

>e-eurocucks BTFO a-amirite guiz?

These are the type of beta "men" that make it known that they dislike America.

Can anybody here Spot the Difference between these cucks and Elon?

>Le 62% by 2050 face

> us americans are truly alpha. w-we have gunz to get shot by niggers lol beta euros can't do that shit.
>autistic South African who still has not got to mars and is worshiped by Reddit is is a TRUE RED BLOODED AMERICAN

>le 62 per cent right now face

Reminder

If I went down on a guy and he was wearing American flag boxers I think I'd lose my boner from just laughing too hard

But didn't based Trump file for bankruptcy like 40 times and didn't based Scott Adams say that is a sign of success?

he's reddit's favorite entrepreneur who lives off state subsidies

Glad you recognize how shitty it is and how it will happen to you too.

>a-america greatest country

>I don't know what bankruptcy is

>WWI
>WWII

true, thank you for understanding

OBSESSED

>F-fuck those islamic rapefugees! Let's BREXIT guys. We're strong alphas who won't suck the Merkel's lib-cock.
Cue Britain turning to the U.S. for economic interdependence if you can even negotiate a break from the EU.

Pic related is who shares your viewpoints

Enjoy

>m-muh heritage

Of all the Americans to admire, you choose Elon 'we are in a simulation' musk. For fucks sake.

Living in a simulation is pretty plausible.

We were never objectively told why we exist, or what our existence is.

Possible is very far from plausible

you already posted this in other boards can you fucking not

What's more plausible? Nothing is.

Until you die they're all theories

It's a shallow reasoning because it's unfalsifiable. It's a way to sound smart but in actuality retarded.

>Le Democracy maymay

Fuck Musk

shitty b8
He shoudl stick to his science stuff. People who are good at one thing shouldn't think they are smart and that their opinions on other topics matter. Same with Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Chomsky

There's nothing retarded in discussing theories,on our existence you low energy cuck

Bingo
He knows who he has suck up to.

Did you not read the part where it's unfasifiable? It's an effort in futility. You'll give your brain a better work out by counting from one to a million.

>all the butthurt itt

Can you guys stop posting the orc faces please

saved

If you listen to him he's the most blue pilled guy ever, believes we're in Democracy, technology saving mankind when it's literally the opposite

stop pls

Stop bullying america

t-thanks

Fuck., you got me.

saved
lmao

Based USA. Never leave us naive Europeans alone in world ruled by China, India and Russia.