Tripping on mushrooms right now

Tripping on mushrooms right now

Say some shit to fuck with me and trip me out. I will respond if it actually fucks me up

Bring your best, cuz you're gonna need it

Attached: psilocybin.jpg (1100x1018, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wi_loAN2RB8
youtube.com/watch?v=1n7uvokARQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=HEFZiG_kNLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v0taJlitsnM
youtube.com/watch?v=LKUkXom0Yl8
youtube.com/watch?v=3bic3UBXnW8
youtube.com/watch?v=6B_6X9pFkUE
youtube.com/watch?v=rzLIUgnKY40
youtube.com/watch?v=UuFBet2SQZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=wi_loAN2RB8

A pair of good headphones, and you'll enter space

Ive always wanted to do shrooms but could never get any. Could get all the meth or coke I could ever want but no shrooms :(

you're alone and you will always be alone, even after death

I am one with the Force. The Force is with me.

the blood of the innocent feels nice on face

Ur gay hejeheh

Your bones are wet, and have been you entire life.....dont worry though, one day they will be dry

OP here, this is nice and smooth. Ty

Hey man. I don't want to fuck with you. I've seen some people go pretty south after bad trips.

I just want you to have a good time. Much love.

youtube.com/watch?v=1n7uvokARQ4

Way to go, psychonaut !

youtube.com/watch?v=HEFZiG_kNLQ

Bonus if you're into metal and stoner rock

Bad tripping can be really insightful and healthy. I lost my anxiety from a bad tip, it lasted for around a year !

Best time of my life when I was floating in the aether not knowing if I'd survive, trying to cling on to reality, but then just letting go !

10/10 would do again !

OP Daddy, you are doing it right. You go your pants off, I get the soap out.

how much did you take?

7 g dried

>Say some shit to fuck with me and trip me out

What the fuck kind of worthless loser wastes a good trip by hanging out on Sup Forums? Do you think you really deserve to get a glimpse of the mysteries of life if you're going to just flush it away?

once youre an adult youre an adult for the rest of your life you will never be a kid again

Not exactly my thing, but I love Deftones, and you're throwing music I've never heard of at me, which is awesome, so if you would be willing to give me two or three more recommendations of stuff, that would be fantastic

This made me laugh af

because you can just order the spores to grow your own legally online in most countries/states and you can buy mushroom growing kits at the hardware store, or make your own (look up PFtek)

Oh I fully agree, it also helped me massively in my younger years the same way.

But I also have watched people go the complete opposite way. I don't know this person. So would rather it just be a good time for them lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0taJlitsnM

youtube.com/watch?v=LKUkXom0Yl8 (Just a warning, this is VERY aggressive ! But also very atmospheric )

youtube.com/watch?v=3bic3UBXnW8 (A funny take on the hipsters of psychedelics)

Yeah, yeah...

But he asked us to break him heh...

Damn I'm rollin' high on buddweiser

Lol this is dope dude

Attached: 377B7E94-8618-4F05-BCD4-C15D1F94E5B1.jpg (750x814, 360K)

gg/THEBJrq

I fucks with Dark Buddha and laughed at the third one. Thanks brudda

You are now aware of your breathing and if you don't manually breath you will begin to have an anxiety attack. Your fingers and arms will begin to go numb from the lack of oxygen in your bloodstream and eventually your legs will go numb as well. You will get a painful erection if this persists too long, as the blood will pool in your penis and you will get dizzy-headed as if you were hyperventilating. Needless to say your brain will slowly shut down from de-oxygenation and with a final burst of neurotransmission fluid, also known as seratonin, your consciousness will fade out to black and you will be found brain-dead days later with a bag of half-finished cheetos in one hand and a © My Little Pony brand My Very Special Friend! ®™ fleshlight in the other with yellowed semen still drippping from the imagined face of Rainbow Dash. Happy trails, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=6B_6X9pFkUE

Bonus horror trap mix

Oh and on second listen the second is dope too!

Send me some shrooms :(

Witch House? Hell yeah I like a few Salem cuts

Attached: IngYyzm.jpg (480x421, 29K)

What if the universe isn't "expanding" what it it so heavy that it just sort of breathes.... the distribution or the weight ripples from the center out like some cosmic fluidity.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzLIUgnKY40

Actually fun to think about. Ty

Dying

Ever wondered how Preying Mantis experience sound ?

Attached: E1CB7C26-567B-44B1-8C1A-2B49B7C3A4C8.jpg (1194x1115, 371K)

My first trip I looked up at the night sky by a creek....I saw it breathing and though this.

Here's another cosmic.... the big bang is bull.... there layers of dimentons above and below us. All matter is just snow falling from one to the other.

ohhhhh okay i get it you fucking faggots, this normie can post about tripping on shrooms but when i talk about smoking meth the thread is auto-deleted? fucking retarded

Lemons are a thing, and they want you to think they are a legit fruit

not even close to that same meth head

That would be the meth that’s making you passive aggressive bro

atoms are like tiny solar systems

Beautiful, time to go outside

Venus used to have a climate closer to ours until it had a runaway greenhouse effect. The same thing can happen to Earth.

That depends on your state. I untill recently lived in cali an you cant get spores there.

Just be safe! There's a really cool app observatories use called stellarium. You can make layers and track satellites. Highly recomend!

There's a faint star, 2nd in on the handle of the big dipper. It was used as a vision test in antiquity tell me if you can see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuFBet2SQZs

Attached: it do.jpg (319x300, 14K)

Attached: giphy (2).gif (400x300, 1.63M)

Attached: Big_Dipper_March.jpg (430x392, 48K)

Attached: 3d-gif-9.gif (500x280, 626K)

Why do you notice how bright yellow getting?

Attached: CSwb5Xh.gif (400x400, 983K)

We are part of everything you see in outer space.

You have a tongue in your mouth and you dont know how to get it out of your mind.
You are aware of your tongue.

We all make up a super computer...we all communicate with each other and send strong signals to either work as one or work individual...we can calculate like a computer and we think like them too...I believe we’re no longer in control of what we think and do and we just run with the system

you're talking about Alcor? unfortunately i can't get a good view! i'll be looking for it next time though. love the app!

awesome how the ancients left their mark with this vocabulary we still use regarding the stars... feels like they're not so far away

these two came the closest out of all of them btw, thanks for playing

awesome

You've been in a coma for the past 6 years. We aren't sure where this message will appear in your dream, but please wake up. We miss you so much. Please wake up!

You have to go back, Cobb

There is at least one spider watching you right now
the actual number is spiders in the room with you right now is in the hundreds to thousands

Attached: sbus-iotw-ogre-faced-spider.jpg (2000x1154, 235K)

Whats the difference if I was on LSD

I love you, OP here to send regards and to wish you safe travels. If you're still even able to read this amidst your tripping.~

Attached: cf5(2).png (300x333, 98K)

Man i worded that weirdly. I'm not OP just baked.

Attached: HOLYFUCKINSHITBIGBRO.jpg (227x223, 14K)

What if just like there is good and bad bacteria inside of us that compete for dominance that we are all just good and bad bacteria competing inside something larger

My gf is asleep next to me. Im gonna wake her up with my dick in her ass. She hates anal but I have a huge painal fetish so I use her asshole about once every other week so it won't stretch out and it still hurts. She said the safe word the first few times, but I kept it up and kind of talked it up so now she takes it, even if she's crying, and thanks me after. This will either turn you on, fuck with you, or both. Also 69 gets a pic of her bruised ass the day after trying out a new paddle

these won for trippin me out

i love you too brudda!!

thanks for the good time peeps, infinite blessings to you and your kin!!

my favorite part of a trip is when it's over.