Why do non Americans care more about American politics than their own?

Why do non Americans care more about American politics than their own?

Our politics is a procedural formality, yours seems to be fun and still keep an illusion of changeability.

That's just wrong, why are americans so self-centered?

No, it's not. American elections and Presidents are almost as much of a topic for discussion as our own. Well, in our case the result is known beforehand.

>his former president is as tall as a woman

Is that house negro American or French?

Is a normal country politics is boring because it functions. In America it's a giant circus freak show. You spend billions if dollars in no actual substance. I can't remember the issues being seriously talked about once during your last election. That being said I know more about federal and provincial canadian politics than I do American. I would however say most people in my country pay more attention to your politics than our own which is a sad state of affairs. Were rather unique though considering you're literally our only neighbour.

He has a job that isn't selling drugs so obviously he's french.

>Is that house negro American
nigger what?

This also the American influence affects our politics a lot in my opinion.

Conservatives here want the conservative movement in America to come here and the lefties want to avoid it.

Reading comprehension problem much, hon?

>trump has bombed syria despite promising he would stay out of it
>trump has allowed illegals to stay despite explicitly saying he would deport them
>drumpfies still push the "hillary is a jew agenda"
howling

The french elections were more talked about than the american one, and the result was also known before here

Because I am both intimidated and spellbound by American SAD's (weapons of sad! destruction).

Because you are #1. The Western World depends of what you do, that's why in an international vision, it is more important to follow the American politics than for example the french politics.

First of all, we don't. The reason people care about the US is because they're the most influential country in the world, so your retardation affects all of us in some way.

>Why do non Americans care more about American politics than their own?
The same way i would care more about the retarded kid waving a gun in the middle of a construction site than i would care about the responsible adults who are building a future.

>your retardation affects all of us in some way
this to put it simply

english motherfucker, do you speak it?

Do you, CHI?

Harper in particular loves sucking American cock. Fuck the PCs and their attack ad negative politics shit. At least in 2015 their pathetic attempts didn't work. That isn't to say I'm particularity pleased with trudeau but at least he wasn't running advertisements about Harper's hair. Its fucking embarrassing.

hmm that's odd the usual suspects aren't in here.
ie uk and australia.

I think canada has finally realized they won't understand us and gave up trying.

russia usually has reasonable and well rounded takes on the us politics.

I care about politics from all over the world.

>Is a normal country politics is boring because it functions. In America it's a giant circus freak show
But politics in every country is a circus unless you live in some place like Switzerland where nothing interesting ever happens anyway.

It's like some tv-drama. Our political system is dull in comparison. Hardly any corruption scandals or public breakdowns to entertain.

Politics is a shit show in most countries but you have to admit that yours is especially egregious. Your campaigns last like a year and a half and cost billions of dollars. Most election cycles are like 6 weeks long. There's also no decency left in your politics.

>Politics is a shit show in most countries but you have to admit that yours is especially egregious
It really isn't though, it's more like confirmation bias.

Because America still holds a lot of power in global politics.

Its not. Watch a side by side comparison of a debate between trump and clinton and a debate between harper, trudeau and mulcair The difference is stark and glaring, one is a daycare and the other is a group of adults.

>Watch a side by side comparison of a debate between trump and clinton and a debate between harper, trudeau and mulcair The difference is stark and glaring, one is a daycare and the other is a group of adults.
Exactly. Confirmation bias. :^)

The average African-American has contributed more to the World than the average Russian.