World Cup - your team's weakness

Please tell each other about your NT's weakness. Let's help each other winning.
I'll start:
Poland will be playing 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 with Lewandowski in the front
All passes will be from Grosicki / Błaszczykowski to Lewandowski
Just like in Korea 2002 or vs Portugal 2016 we will try one simple attack in the 1st minute and this is all.

that's all
we are predictable as fuck
We will get raped by every team like vs Denmark

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/int/84336339
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our biggest asset is that we're underrated

Don't really see anyone even scoring on us desu

nah, you're good for tournaments
who cares about the qualifiers

Defense and Midfield is terrible

not sure if it's >your biggest weakness, but Kuba and especially Pisczeck are way past it and as far as I know, there are still no players in the squad to adequately replace them.

Colombia

we suck

Piszczek is still good
Błaszczykowski is a fucking meme
and the funniest part: Kamil Glik, CL semi-finalist is the worst defender, a lot of individual mistakes, Pazdan makes everything for him

argentina

pro: messi
con: everything else

portugal
pro: ronaldo is leaving us soon
con: we will still be shit

france
pro: everything
con: lol nothing, just give us the cup already

i guess I am 10% german but I won't count that. I dont know anything about germany.

Our best athletes don’t play the game so therefore we don’t dominate the way that we could. For example any NBA player or NFL wide receiver could become, without any training, a world class goalkeeper overnight. Besides that position however we’d need at least a few weeks or months to train our uber athletes into skill position players.

We are the worse version of Argentina. Although butland is better than romero

'your' athletes are all African though lad

Rate Brazil

Our problem is the lack of one great CB and other top Midfielder to play with Paulinho

No world class striker
Defense prone for individual mistakes and out of form rn

Both are still somewhat solid, but age and playing way too many games under painkillers unironically took a toll on Pisczek.

>columbia favored over poland in direct matchup
>Poland favored over columbia to win the entire tournament

Explain this footfags

you can't beat that just one team
like Atletico vs Quarabak
or when Shane Mosley couldn't have beaten Vernon Forrest

>we
Assimilate or go back

How is a defense composed of Hummels and Boateng prone to individual mistakes? For fuck's sake, your 4th choice Süle would be a blessing to Brazil's squad.

I’m reluctant to dignify your hatred with a response but I’d ask you to have a look at your own league, your national team, your society, and your own DNA. You may be surprised.

boateng hasn't been good in ages, süle is overrated.

apart from that germany's biggest weakness is lack of fullbacks.

It's a luxury problem, but still germanys biggest weakness.

Brazil NT
>overconfidence
>gk are doubt
>no jailson or other palmeiras players on the squad
>midfield is shit
>fernandinho still on the squad
>lack of bench
>firmino somehow is our striker
>no botafogo players on the squad
>neymar isn't decisive when it matters with the team
>jesus is injury prone
>daniel alves still our rb after 2 WC
>defenders are shit
>bruna marquezine
We probably gonna lose this shit for France, our team sucks.

drama queen fucking hell

You could do a lot worse than firminho.
Also France is probably going to beat everyone they have such a good team

We have the best striker in the world. Everyone else is trash including overhyped trash. I think Kyle walker is pretty alright though

at least Poland is good playing 0-0 with strong opponents

your biggest assets are messi and di maria. The rest are fucking shit.

Our biggest weakness is our only cb was injured and half our squad is old as fuck mls babbies who were never that great to begin with.

Oh, and our entire FA is retarded

>thread about the polish NT
>it actually has a polish flag beside it
whoa, I'll actually read it this time

What is a worldc up?

Paint your flag so you can pass as Peru

Squad balance, you're better than Argentina. They may have the manlet but they have no defense, and a ropey midfield.

Really hope England plays Argentina this summer. Winner gets the Falklands!

Wilshere, Walker and Sterling are also good. Stones might be too if he gets back in form

same to you, friend

You're 100% amerimutt and I bet you smell like shit

Sterling, walker, rose, bertrand, rashford, Ox, Smalling, Delle Alli,

only 2 of them are good/decent though

Completely useless in final third, no real striker or any intensity/drive to score. Still reliant on Tim Cahill's forehead yet still rarely go with a system to feed him balls into the box. Often pass the ball until a turnover without creating a chance and the rare chances that are made are wasted.

kek
Guatemala is good in Football Manager 2007, I managed it once and I always buy Jose Manuel Mendoza from Coban Imperial or Municipal or sth. The best striker.

t. NIGGER

>inb4 muh hatred

You're right, I do hate apes (you)

>>no botafogo players on the squad
Botafogo has no good brazilian players, picking one of their players would be a waste. We really need a Palmeiras player tho, we can't win without players of them.

Dude calm down lmao I don't hate niggies. I was just saying that's all American athletes are

bruna marquezine is a double edged sword. she can boost or destroy Neymar mind state.

gotta have to wait until the WC begins to see in which state their relationship will be.

Last time our best player was fucking a Globo whore we now how it ended, right?

Dudu, Jailson, Tche tche, Moises, Lucas Lima, Tite needs a Palmeiras player urgently.

France's squad is kinda young, most of them are playing their first world cup. I have a feeling they won't handle the pressure too well.

>I have a feeling they won't handle the pressure too well.
This seems to be the case with any kind of France squad, so doubly so considering the lack of experience. It's kind of ridiculous that so many people are labeling them as favourites to win, it would be nice just to see what they can do playing with a bit of freedom

Portugal: fucking shit old af centrebacks. Pepe is getting old, and his partner will be Fonte or, God forbid, fucking almost 37yo Bruno Alves. If we took 10 years off of Pepe and Carvalho’s age we could pull it off

Trinidad

Also Tobago

What happened to Bernardo Siva is he playing well or at all at City? Based Guedes will save you though

>niggies

Did you mean NIGGERs?

Löw's loyalty towards out-of-form or average players and a bad eye for young players.

>Özil and Müller should be dropped if they don't perform but they will start all the games
>Götze, Khedira could be starters when they should only be subs
>Gomez, Schürrle could make the bench when they should just fuck off already
>Tah
He's slow and shit. The only reason he's anywhere near the squad is because he's sponsored by Nivea just like Löw.

He plays the last 10 minutes of some games I notice. Not doing great.

MX here

Cons: Completely inconsistent, no fucking drive to win/try, no one expects shit from our team and especially not us and they'll play so, choke defense

Pro: chuuuuuuuucky, Ochoa is a goat goalkeeper in big games

Pro: depth in attaching midfiield positions, play tactically quite well with pressing and modern sweeper keeper. Team has good mental strength for a team of our ability (way more than other teams in the region like Japan or Middle Eastern teams for example who can give up if they are losing).
Con: Don’t create enough chances and finishing is a problem. Defenders not great and can make mistakes. New coach should mean a new system so team will need to start over to learn it (4-2-3-1 most likely).

our strength is unironically our weakness too

Also non ironically who the fuck is the best mexican striker?
Chicharito has not played consistently in months (years?) and is severely out of form
Jimenez is pretty much below mediocre and mediocre at best

Uribe is absolute trash

>is he playing well or at all at City
he's completely irrelevant. does get some games as a sub, but his job could be adequately done by any old academy kid

Forwards: shit
Midfield: meh
Defence: shit
GK: shit

We're literally gonna win 0 games unless the opponent chokes

I believe in anime magic :3

Our LB's sucks so much that RB's or CB's have to play it. Also, no world class striker.

wtf I thought you had 15 world-class strikers in dinamo's academy

Messi is Argentina’s achlies heel.the team puts too much emphasis on him. Once he retires from the national team. Argentina will win a CA or WC.

Mexico is a mess
The coach is terrible.
The defense is shaky at best.
Most of our attackers play in the MLS or benched in Europe.

With that though the US national team would look like France’s.

TFW when your European national team resembles and African National team.

I'm an immigrant
but I do still smell

Ochoa is terrible

I even made a thread about it:
yuki.la/int/84336339

What about based muller?

Did you miss the last WC? the game against Germany?
He does well in big games when he has to show up, not that he's consistently good

Sounds fun! >Our weakness is that >we didn't qualify because >we are shit.

Müller is not exactly a striker. But they have Werner and Wagner now, so I don't know what this fag is complaining about.
On topic though, we just had our best CB out with an ACL tear. Besides that, it's just a whole lot of mediocrity. I just hope the current starters will be in good form during the cup.

You didn' qualify because Martin O'Neill is shit

We're not very good at football

Switzerland's weakness is they don't have a striker. Seferovic is benched again, Embolo's still benched and the other choices are all either shit, or have no NT experience.

On the plus side, Costa Rica think friendlies against Scotland and Northern Ireland are adequate preparation for playing Switzerland.

Get a life

just pretend the captain tsubasa remake is reality

Not a single good striker

Gonna bandwagon Poland this World Cup tbqh.

Poland is shit

Argentina would easily win without Messi

defenders are shit indeed

shut up beaner

the thing is, the rest of the teams are not that great this year so you might win again.

Our defence is pretty shit. And will probably play with 3 defenders, so we'll get a lot of goals. On the plus side we score easy.

>fullbacks
>chokers against decent teams
>lukaku
>martinez

i honestly will be surprised if cahill makes it to the wc, seeing as he doesn't have a team

we're not going to make it bro

Collective chocking, as usual

No scoring.

The entire team except Forsberg and Granqvist is quite mediocre so I don't think there's any particular weakness per se. The worst that could happen now is if the players begin to believe the hype and stop putting in the type of 110% self-sacrificing performances that got them through the qualifiers. Zlatan returning would also be a disaster for team cohesion.

Assimilating doesn't mean neglecting my culture; they are not exclusive.

Well we're not competing in the tournament, think that might hurt our chances.

Multiculturalism

Stfu i want to see based zlatan on the WC

Is this a pro or a con?

they've already peaked

where do I start?

Wilshere literally tries to take everyone on by himself and while he's good at it, he ends up losing the ball way too often based on how many times he attempts to drive forward

Ahahah yeah Pulisic is a big time strength!

>Argentina would easily win without Messi
we barely got points without him, ronaldo cocksucker