Ask a Subway employee anything, also Subway general

Ask a Subway employee anything, also Subway general

Attached: EAT FRESH.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bnyVE1go2vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: HAVE IT YOUR WAY.jpg (620x826, 77K)

What's the best value

Attached: wuu.. what t..type of cheese would you like m... mr. Jared.jpg (474x371, 42K)

A meatball marinara with pepperoni spinach and tomatoes.

Just ruin it for me. Don't hold anything back. I want the last time I ate there to be the last I ever do.

chicken bacon ranch, then when they only put four slices of cheese on it, inform them rudely that they are supposed to put twice the cheese because thats what the formula is, if they refuse, ask them to see the chicken bacon ranch formula card they have and point it out

My family owned one for a few years, kinda miss it

the trick with Subway is that you can get infinite veggies for free, if you want more, just keep saying it

How often do you ejaculate into customer's food?

Chicken makes me vomit. Worse than the tuna.
Is it hard to own a subway?

I only double nigger on the tomatoes if it were a different place they'd make you pay with the meats

Kek

haven't done it yet

Do you burger king your foot lettuce?

I heard subway is one of the cheapest franchises to open but one of the ones you’ll get fucked on the vast majority of the time

Nice digits.

I'm sure I can make it work. People buy subway it's popular. Fucked how? Because a busy oone in a nice mall foodcourt closed.

You just can't fuck that up.

Are you giving people the "fuck me" eyes as you squirt your condiments on their sub?

Attached: 5795.png (219x236, 7K)

How is the tuna spread made?

How long have you worked there ? I'm on my third week and get $10 an hour.

Attached: 1568602364415.jpg (640x360, 63K)

no, but sometimes when im done making someones sub and im wrapping it up and they are still intently watching me, I look them in the eyes and pause what im doing until they go to the register

what will you not eat there?

You had one job

H-HOT!

Attached: HOLYFUCKINSHITBIGBRO.jpg (227x223, 14K)

it's one part big bag of mayo, two parts tuna meat, like the kind you would get at the store and we just mix them together with a big spoon

>the trick with Subway is that you can get infinite veggies for free, if you want more, just keep saying it
thx, all I want are extra tomatoes and no lettuce

about 6 months and i only am getting paid $8.5

I talked to one or two owners, they obsess about how much meat their staff put on each sub. Low buy-in, low margins.

the american cheese, it does not melt and is more oil then cheese

You're not worth that much
-Love Mom

Moot, you betrayed us

An example of that trick in action youtu.be/bnyVE1go2vs

thx
what about the meats, which to avoid (sometimes I see the meat 'sweating' is this ok?)

Literally every meat, cheese, spread, vegetable, and seasoning all on one sandwich. If it doesn't seem like its working request that they use two loafs of bread for it. Post results on /ck/

I'm not moot. I'm Yotsuba big Sup Forumsro! How could you forget who your little sister is?

Attached: 5804.png (276x195, 6K)

No, I don't want to be a jerk
tom green's a shit in that vid

the meat is pretty solid, the cubed chicken usually has some had parts in it so i avoid it, the sweating meat is probably the juices it comes with, we are supposed to drain it but a lot of people don't

thx again
I'm kinda hungry for subway now

I'd unironically eat that oooh fuuuckk yeeeah..

Newfag moot is a cute cat .
>pic related is moot

Attached: Lettherebetg.jpg (600x2400, 406K)

Any chance I can have my job back when I get out of prison?

Attached: jared-fogle.jpg (2857x3000, 855K)

Why do you always give me the hard stale shitty bread? I'm getting tired of it. You know one day I'm just gonna-

Attached: vYXApYZ.gif (500x282, 831K)

I went to Subway for the first time in two years tonight. Experience was good. I gotta go back more regular. Feel sorry for the staff, I couldn't do that job.
Any bad customer experiences?