Jail/Prison Stories/Experiences Thread

Jail/Prison Stories/Experiences Thread

Attached: AF2259BB-80B8-418B-BA45-389A8898905D.jpg (800x600, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVqCc3SvZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a friend in jail that I visit at least once a week, sometimes twice.

Ask a Chomo who was been respected in prison anything. Served 10+ years and worked the way up the fucking ranks as a chomo. AMA

Lmao nice LARP. you would have been booked on the spot

>i was in Prison with this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVqCc3SvZ8

Attached: 1531811921918.jpg (960x954, 85K)

You were put in GP? Who did you run with? Woods certainly would not roll with you.

Attached: 68770972_415760725722727_3483744395801395200_n.jpg (788x960, 57K)

Saw a skinny ass wood beat the fuck out of a muscled ass wood that thought he could bully himself as the speaker, afterwards he tried to join the a/b as a prospect and got a 2nd ass whooping.

I don't know this weird ass language
sounds like half black quarter street and a quarter pounder
don't talk with your mouth full

My girlfriends brother is a child molester she visits him every weekend I refuse to go

>BS
Chomo get killed in the shower

How did you not get stabbed or killed?
Where’d you do your time? State of federal?
Even in the protective custody yards the gang drop outs would want to kill you.

Black gangs rule the prison system

Who did he molest and is she hot?

Asshole judge put us in jail for a week to teach us a lesson. People like to share, not everyone obviously. But the first thing that people ask is "what are you in for?" So only the lesson learned is how to avoid getting caught.

We got put in quarantine because minimum was already full. Only one person was in quarantine for the legit reason the section even exists. So I was mixed with everybody, for the worse criminals it was mostly awaiting trail or awaiting for a transfer to state.
The food is absolutely disgusting I lost several pounds in that time. To give an example of how bad, They do prisoner releases in batches. when you get out they give your belongings back. One guy had lost so much weight he asked the desk clerk for some rubber bands to hold his pants up.
they have box full of donated books, of course all the interesting ones were taken so I got stuck with a awful book, There is nothing to but read so of course I plowed through it.

A flamboyant gay guy told me and my brother we should work out our asses.

Blacks are the lowest of the low in most prisons and jails with exception to ones in extremely high black populated areas. They aren’t nearly as organized as the Whites and Hispanics. It also varies state to state. West Coast it’s definitely Hispanic and White controlled, Florida same deal. Many of the officers are even connected to KKK and other white supremacist groups and are able to gets the Woods extra goodies. The blacks aren’t connected the same, they aren’t as organized, and they aren’t as smart.

Did 2 years in a tough jail on federal charges fighting a big case. AMA

>she visits him every weekend
High chance they were hooking up before he went in. Is she hot?

He molested some kid years ago then more recently a guy a few years younger but still counts

Yeah she’s gorgeous but I’m probably going to end it soon sad fact is genetics are real and her whole family is nuts I love her but I’d kill myself if I passed on her crazy to my future

What was the charge?
How was your first day?
Who did you run with?

Will be telling my story shortly.

It’s a weird relationship I don’t deny that he probably molested her when they were kids. Never met a Latino who wasn’t molested ... child molestation is so much in their culture it’s sick. I’m white shes latina

kill yourself

dump that pedo sympathizing bitch

Charge was possession with intent to distribute (large amount of coke)

I ran with the chicanos (Americanized Hispanic’s) who were lead by a local gang in there

My first several days were unremarkable as you spend the first week in a lockdown unit with no rec or mingling time while they see how you behave and take orders. My first day on the unit was tense tho and my second meal some big Puerto Rican tried me for my corn bread so I stood up to him and was ready (terrified) to get down. It was a test tho and I actually became good friends with the guy. First week saw a guy get stabbed in the neck two phones down from me.

If you go to jail you get fucked in the ass. Doesn't matter how connected you think you are. You get fucked in the ass no matter what. If you've been in jail you've been gang-raped really rough!

Ah so you are Chicano? Sounds like you served in the south, cornbread isn’t issued up here on the east coast.

What state?

Did 6 months in New York for assault. Long story short I whipped a dumbbell at a gym employees chest.

I am white of Italian descent, so naturally I ran with the woods. When I went in I was a lean athletic 180lbs (a little smaller now) at 5’8 with a boxing background, so the were quite eager to have me in their group. We worked out everyday, some of them were fairly good people some of them weren’t.

I got into a few altercations, first one was against a Puerto Rican for stealing my black coffee to which I immediately responded to lighting him up in his cell. Another was against a black for ripping out the phone, I told him he was either gonna fix the phone or I was gonna split his wig, he mouthed off I told him to come up to my cell and everyone was listening. He never came up and for that he was jumped by other blacks. Lastly was against another white for refusing to engage in politics let’s say.

I bet you can't wait to get there

This doesn't happen in jail. Prison, yes. But even then, rapes aren't very common. If an inmate is into that type of thing though, it's very available.

If that happens you can actually sue the prison/jail, it’s increasingly less common. The only time it will happen is with a willing participant and that shit doesn’t fly with Woods or Chicanos, that’s more common among the niggers because they are total scum. It’s the reason you don’t have prison rape in Europe but you do to some minor degree in the states. The nigger population is the cause of the majority of it.

Everything you said is true. Former prison guard here, with friends that still work there. Nobody even has the opportunity to rape/get raped. We could see them at all times. We watch everything they do. They're not allowed to touch each other at all, not even to do each other's hair. The one exception was in the camera monitored barber shop. And you're right, in the rare instances it was attempted it was always the nigs.

My whole time working there, there was never a rape attempted by a wood or Hispanic. They got caught occasionally but it was always consensual. Still though the nigs always had the highest rates of consensual encounters. On the downlow of course.

why are the whites called woods

Short for peckerwood, which used to be an ethnic slur for poor uneducated rural whites.

Britfag here.

I spent 2 years inside as a juvenile offender. Long story short..

> I was a scrawny introverted kid
> got a chance to hang out with the local tough kids
> I was the butt of their jokes and sometimes a punching bag but I was cool with it
> a few of them deal to make money outside of school
> 3 of us in a car get pulled over, no insurance so police take the car
> large enough quantity of MDMA found to be charged with dealing
> they gang up and blame me
> I have no choice but to take the fall

My advisor said I got a lenient sentence for the amount they found in the car. I was bullied relentlessly inside and to this day don't know how I got through it.

I now live with my stepdad in a different town.

Latino
5'4
skinny

did time for drugs with intent to sell.
immediately got ass raped on the second week.
some nigger tried me telling me I ain't shit and that I won't fight back.
He was right.
In the showers his nigger friends blocked the view from the guards and he raped my ass behind them.
I regret not fighting back but I was too small.
I even sucked his cock cause he hit the top of my head.
he came in my ass while his nigger friends got hard and ready to fuck me.
the guard laughed and tased the nigger who raped me and the rest left the room
I think the guards were watching the whole time and waited for him to nut

What is the racial segregation like in Britain? You guys seem to have a bigger Arab and Indian/Paki population while we have more Hispanics. Are your jails and prisons mainly broken up along the lines of white, black, and Arab/Paki/Indian?

WHY is there no whistle policy in the big house,superstition

haha u gay now

Man it's disgusting to be associated with those fucks. I hope one day i can burn them fucking degenerates

We would shove ramen in our pee holes then have other inmates suck it out lady and the tramp style. Felt great.

Compared to the other groups in prison they are scholars. The woods do a lot more reading and studying in the pen than the majority of Niggers and Chicanos.

>I think the guards were watching the whole time and waited for him to nut
Maybe, did you act like a piece of shit to the guards?

Where I grew up was mostly white so there weren't really enough to make groups. It was young offenders too, I'm sure it's different in a regular prison.

How bad was the bullying?

Yeah, been in LA County 4 times and I've yet to rape or be raped.

Because people communicate coded messages that way. And if a dumb fuck is whistling just because, he might be communicating the wrong thing to the wrong people.

When the lights went out my bunk mate and I would cuddle and whisper into each others wieners. We were known as wind talkers. Once he tried to lick me where the pee comes out, turns out he was a faggot.

>turns out

the clues were abundant, user

Being a short skinny kid from a middle class upbringing it was fucking terrible. I got bullied to the point of me trying to end myself. I couldn't throw a punch to save my life so just ended up doing whatever they said.

What is the point of it if you don't really realize what is your own ideology?

I used to dry a smear of my own poop while in the pen. If you waited long enough it would lose its smell. Then I would chop it up like fine powder and mix a little water with it. Turned into a black ink like liquid and I would sell it to the tattoo artists. No one ever found out.

How many dementors are there?

what is the point of asking stupid questions?

I'M PRISON MIKE, AND I AIN'T NEVER GOT CAUGHT

Whites
Only
One
Day
Soon

We would play a game where the block would see who could go the longest without taking a shit. Then we all would go after the first person lost and back up the plumbing. The prison would be so worried about fixing the plumbing they didn’t notice we would have a massive gangbang afterwards. Everyone’s fart box was so loose from the massive shits you could fuck for like an hour. It made us all feel like sex gods. One time it sent a dude to the hospital.

wrong.
see

Where is the stupid part? Asking how someone identifies with an ideology but does not even understand it or follow it?
If you think that's stupid then you are a complete retard.

I went to prison for being a skin head that curb stomped a nigger. In prison I did the work program and got partnered with a nigger. We became real good friends and he changed my outlook on life. When I got out I found my younger brother turned heavy into being a skin head and I tried to change him to a nigger lover like me. He ended up getting killed by some gang bangers and now I hate niggers.

Tall dude was dragged kicking and screaming from his cell butt naked down the stairs by 3 prison officers and he had quite a large penis and he was swinging hips and flailing it around as a defence mechanism and managed to slap a guard with it.

>wrong
Nope. Some Aryan gangs use it that way, but that's fairly new. Its a general term for whites in prison.

For a pack of smokes and some ramen I would suck any dick in prison. Unless you were a nigger then it’s two packs of smokes and some beef jerky.

you're making a lot of assumptions. The first is that woods have a unified ideology. Not all woods are white supremacists, just like not all niggers are faggots. Most of them are, but not all. And who are you to say what ideologies someone does or doesn't understand and/or follow? Are you assuming that because a person is in jail, that they are somehow less intelligent, less passionate, or less dedicated to their closely held beliefs?

Sounds like you got brainwashed by nigger cooties. That can happen if you accidentally make contact with their hair.

how u gonna chew that jerky after we break dem teef?

Muslims band together so do whites. Indians are on their own and blacks get converted to islam

Nope my friend, my whole point was a seemingly white guy has a swastika or something related tattooed on his body is enough for me to consider him a degenerate and an inferior subhuman.

>be me, 18 years old, in county for minor driving offenses
>14 day sentence, long time to be sober
>make friends with indian guy in cell block
>play poker and he shows me some other card games
>trade him my pb&j sandwich for some of his anti psychotic meds
>he assures me i will feel good and sleepy.
>feel nothing and sober
>also hungry because the indian guy has my pb&j sandwich
>mfw

Attached: 0527 - VDUssRP.jpg (396x385, 30K)

oh. thanks for clarifying.

this is what happened to me, but i can remember some of the sobriety test on the side of the road. I woke up in what they call a pickle suit. It's what they give people who they think are going to an hero. Still have no idea what I told them to deserve that. A pickle suit is basically a blanket with arm holes and you're naked underneath. I was on suicide watch for two days. Was in jail for a total of 16 days for 1st offence dui. Only time I've ever been arrested

holy shit! I didn't know Edward Norton was a Sup Forumstard

Genuine question for those who have done time in american prisons/jails

Is it obvious that the racial biases are essentially working in the benefit of the guards are jail/prisons?

True, my experience was some of the woods were quite intelligent, some were odd/stupid white trash. Some were blatant KKK style racist, some were more like educated white Nationalists, some just ran with them because they had to, some were Odinists, some were Christians, etc

Also you had all sorts of groups under the White Nationalist umbrella. You have skinhead groups, A.B, Public Enemy #1, Nazi Lowriders, Barbarian Brotherhood, KKK, Alt-Righters, and other sub groups. All these groups together make up the Woods but there actually is an official group called the Peckerwoods as well and there is a Peckerwood MC.

Which group is less likely to kill me if I'm a middle class educated white b/tard with 0 life experience?

None of them are likely to kill you unless you cross them. They usually won’t pick fights either. It’s the Niggers you would have to worry about, and to some degree the Hispanics as well.

same here. I've always wanted to get an anti-swastika tattoo, NOFX fan, but I realized how bad of an idea that is if I end up in prison

This guy is a fagget.

Ex-guard here. Generally yes. The heads of the ethnic gangs help keep order. Nothing is done without permission from the head, not even shit talking. If you get overheard talking shit about someone from a different gang, they'll have their head talk to your head, and your own crew will stomp you out for the disrespect. No one wants to go to war over stupid bullshit. That's when we crack down. They know that as long as everyone stays copasetic they have an easier time smuggling drugs and tobacco.

I'll try and answer this. you need to reword your last sentence.

I'd imagine if they divide everyone by race there would be less conflict, but I'm from a state where race is less of an old issue because it is over 90 percent white. the black people I did see in there kept to themselves and didn't act like they ran the place. due to the fact they were very outnumbered

Care to elaborate? What's the difference between how nigs and whites behave in prison?

Bullshit I bet you only went to county you fucking fish

Nigs just gonna nig on you while whites gonna try to manipulate you for their interests mostly with only you ending up in trouble.

There's a small, low-sec prison in a nearby town.
That's about all the experience I have with the penal system.

lots of people in here dont know the difference between jail and prison and its the easiest way to spot a LARP

the economy is based off your food trays

I don't want the opinion of a "guard" (correctional officer). I'm asking for an inmates input.
So, are the inmates aware generally that the racial biases aren't necessarily organic, and that racial disparage makes it easier for the officers to round them up in packs? ie: divide et empira?

you crack me up, dude

Chomo here whos been a respected inmate in a federal. No doubt the start was rough and i got my fair share of beating just as a chomo deserves but instead of giving in i worked hard and made it to the top. Later those who abused me at the start tried to evade me or tried to sort things out by giving me favors. So i had no grudge on them as my goal was to rise. Fellow chomos i used as my workers who did some beatings to my name and one chomo was almost as powerful as me as he had money from the outside. He had some kind of a pedo ring and business what kept him well above ground inside. I dominated that place abd i openly disguised myself as weak and new to the fresh inmates just to bait them to act on me. I wanted to see their reaction first when they assumed im a chomo and a nobody to teach them later a lesson when they found out this chomo (me) runs that place.

lol

>I couldn't throw a punch to save my life
your father failed you

Niggers are far more irritable and aggressive, a significant portion of the whites aren’t truly racist, they are just grouping together because that’s the best route and that’s what the majority of people are doing. Where as the majority of blacks definitely are consumed with a hateful racism. Whites operate with the code of treating people how they treat them. Where as the blacks treat people with total disrespect (even their own) which is why they are disorganized.

Another big difference is the amount of time the whites put into reading and studying. Where as the blacks were more concerned with playing basketball or gambling. I met some smart Woods but I never met a smart nigger in the pen, not even one of average intelligence range. Certainly they all had IQs sub 90.

Most guys daddy issues got the best hands

some would argue it is organic, but I think it's when a new inmate ask others for advice the first advice they give them is to stick to their own race. I don't think it has anything to do with the guards. the guards could give a shit less and they bunk different races together

>I don't want the opinion of a "guard"
Too bad, you got it anyway
>(correctional officer)
Thanks for the clarification on that, I had somehow magically forgotten what my old job title was. Since you want to be a pedantic little faggot, they're not "inmates", they're incarcerated persons or individuals in custody of the department of corrections.

Yeah that doesn't answer the post you replied to.

PENI member here, did 18 months for assault.
>food is surprisingly good
>guards are corrupt as fuck
>ANTIFA faggots are the worst, they voluntarily go into confinement
>effect on job prospects is negligible if you do blue collar work
Questions?

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Spent 2 years in aussie jail

I fucking hate a C.O. I bet you got a hard on when you had that power over the inmates. I've only been to jail once and I despise you fucks. my cellmate and I would get tubes of toothpaste and put it between the hinges of the door at a certain angle, so when the C.O. would shut our cell the toothpaste would jizz on their face

I’m so fucking hard right now. Tell more...

18 months is a long time for assault, was it aggravated assault? Where did you do your time? Last I heard PENI has overtaken the A.B as the most prominent white group in the system. Any crazy stories?