Man City BTFO

>Manchester United plucked "the roundest and juiciest orange from the top of the tree" by beating their rivals to sign Alexis Sanchez, says Jose Mourinho.

>Sanchez agreed a deal worth £14m a year after tax to move from Arsenal, having been linked with Manchester City.

>"You like the ones at the top. They are so nice and so orange and so round and so full of juice," said Mourinho.

>"When you see a tree with amazing oranges at the top of the tree and then you cannot get there and you say, 'I got the lower ones because I don't like the ones at the top'.

>"But you can't get there, so you say 'I don't want to go there' or 'I prefer the other ones'. I think it reminds me a little bit of that story."

Haha yeah, Man City BTFO. They're only on track to win 4 trophies this season.

He spent $14m to make this joke about a team that's 20 points clear ahead of him all the competitions

>20 points ahead in the FA Cup

Not even that far ahead in the only competition that actually uses points, welcome to football threads though, let us know what you think when you’ve watched your first game! :)

$$$$Chez

I'm going to laugh when mouyes and the manures realize signing alexshits gets you closer to arselel than city

Haha yeah not far ahead, just 12 points, which will be easy to claw back, on account of how City have been losing games left right and centre this season

Haha yeah you're right, utd are better than City and definitely have a chance of catching them

Haha yeah

>Dabchester "Manure" Poonited, aka the Busbseethe Babes, aka the Munich Poonichs, aka the Pooaul Poogba and Fromapoo Poocacku fronted "Pewton Sheath", aka the Stretford Skidmarks, BTFO

Sanchez is City's sloppy seconds though. They rejected him at the last minute when his agent was being a Jew. Mouyes is being cringey af

i like oranges desu

>Mourinho boiling more ABU piss
No news here

Sounds like he wants to get sloppy with those seconds t b h

When it comes to football Pep is sat at the top of the orange tree gorging on its juicy fruit while mouyes gnaws on the bark below

>The state of ABUs

>12 points
>Still have to play United so that's down to 9
>Still have to play Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea again
>Likely to drop at least 3 points so it's down to 6
>Still have to play all the mickey mouse teams who are fighting for their lives in relegation scraps
>Will be playing CL games mid-week, league cup and FA cup games as players get injured, tired and suspended

If you think the league title is over, wow. Just wow. It's like you've never watched the PL before.

Man United were at the same points difference (12) against Newcastle 22 years ago and they still won the league.

They've also been 18 points behind at Christmas and still won it.

People forget that when City won the league with that AGUEROOOOO goal, that they were 10 points clear with only 8 games to go and THEY STILL SOMEHOW FUCKED IT UP and ended up needing a last minute goal to snatch it in the last seconds. Pretty pathetic, but let's not get in the way of a 'fairy tale' season, amirite?

City are favourites but the league is far from over. Teams are starting to figure them out.

Whereas united are going to win all of their games lmao

I think he is celebrating getting Alexis too much. It is really disrespectful. Pepe should punch him for it.

Didn't say they would. It's not outwith the realms of possibility that United will drop 6 points and City will drop 19.

Anything can happen. It's stupid to write the season off when we're only a little over half-way through and only starting to get into the 'business' end of the season.

Pep could have a meltdown and the players lose confidence - draw or lose 5 in a row. Aguero or KdB could get a season ending injury.

Something happens every season. Lots of twists and turns.

If you doubt this, it must be your first season watching football lad.

City is going to buttrape you 6-1 like in the fairy tale season

Why didn't they at Old Trafford then when we were missing our best player?

United outplayed them and City scored two lucky goals courtesy of two stupid Lukaku clearances. Pure luck.

Full strength United with Pogba and Sanchez wins that game 9 times out of 10.

I thought De Bruyne was the best player in the League though (the player Mourinho sold).

>I thought De Bruyne was the best player in the League

you thought wrong

martial
sanchez
pogba
de gea

all comfortably better players

lukaku
rashford
matic

about on a par with him

>mouyes on full meltdown
Loving this episode tßh

klopp with get at least 3 points off pep with his meme pressing, but is likely to give united points due to being allergic to defensive teams so that's an easy 6 point swing

i don't get it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fucking kek
>Utd beating City
>Utd bettering City's from now until the end of the season
Fucking love yanited fans, their delusion and arrogance will never end

>United will drop 6 points and City will drop 19
pmsl. United sign a 30 year old winger who wouldn't get into City's starting XI and all their fans think it's the 90s again.
City will win the league by 15+ points you salty proto-scouser

fucking lol you are too much mate. Everything you believe is a lie

'Tis but a trolle!

>United outplayed them
No, >we were shit. Their goals were lucky but >we were still shit

You retarded? City and Liverpool have already played twice

City will drop more points. 100%. But they will not be caught this year without a major injury to De Bruyne or Fernandinho.

United are stronger with sanchez and will win those couple of draws that shouldn't happen (but usually end up happening).

Top 6 should be:

City
United
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Tottenham (and so long to Kane)

holy shit mou actually extended his contract. we are entering uncharted mou territory. just how bad will things get?

this is a masterclass in shitposting right here