Sup Forums, I've got a crush on a girl that only sees me as a friend. What do?

Sup Forums, I've got a crush on a girl that only sees me as a friend. What do?

Attached: 1521001297194.png (640x1136, 1.02M)

Move on

post pics

How do?

Best thing you could probably do is just continue to be her friend, be nice to her, hang out with her, etc. You could drop a flirt here and there if you're feeling brave. The point is that the sneaky way is the best way imo

Has this ever lead to anyone getting laid ever in the history of the friendzone?

fpbp

not the OP but if you become friends with girls over a long time and you're good to them, guess who they turn to when they break up with their boyfriends. (as long as u are not a giga beta cuck)

Nope, and if it has, it was definitely out of pity

in saying that, it doesn't mean u should be their emotional tampon. you can still hold an alpha frame around them and dont confess ur gay ass feelings (about anything) to them either.

jerk off in her panties

Sure, they turn to you to complain about their ex boyfriend, and complain about how Chad doesn't treat them with respect, and then fuck Chad.

guess thats what my follow up comment is about. You need to be the chad that she can fall back on, and not talk about that shit with women

Are men just not allowed to have feelings ever? What's the point of a relationship if you can't openly discuss your feelings with each other?

If you're Chad, you don't need advice from Sup Forums. That's like saying "if you want to win the race, just be faster than everyone else".

Stop trying.
Still look at her, and let her catch you looking, so she knows you like her body, but act like you don't give a shit of she wants to be just friends or doesn't wanna fuck. And hit on her friends in front of her. Fuck her friends.
Unless you suck in bed, she'll be on your dick in no time.

If you can't accomplish that you have no game anyway, so give up trying to fuck her, make her your best friend and get her to teach you how chicks heads work. Then fuck whoever you feel like.

No. This dude lives in a game-free zone.

>Fuck her friends.
90% of her friends I know are dudes...

You can have feelings. You can express them, even.
But don't expect expressing your fucking sadboy feelings to get you laid. That isn't the way you play the game.

Express your feelings to the bitch you wanna stay with, after you're already in a relationship with her.

Don't act like a bitch in front of chicks you're just wanna fuck a few times, or in front of a girl you're trying to get a relationship started with.

roofies

Lmao then you already lost, bud. Which of those dudes are the most alpha? They're probably already fucking her while you're here on Sup Forums asking how to fuck her.

How about her sister, does she have a sister? Fuck her sister.

>does she have a sister?
No idea
>Fuck her sister.
Would if she not only exists, but is also single

The main point is this: the easiest way to fuck a girl is to make it a competition with her friends/sister/other girls in the bar/club/whatever.

Make them feel like if they're the one who fucks you, they win the competition, and are the best of the girls you were after. And that if they don't, they lost.
You want the one you wanna fuck to feel like she's losing that competition, and then she'll be all over you just to prove to herself and the other girls that she is better/hotter/more valuable than them.

But how do I generate that competitive demand? Not really the kind of guy that turns heads for the right reasons (if at all) when I walk into a room

She wouldn't have to be single. That's the other dude's problem, not yours.

When a girl says she has a boyfriend, say some shit like "oh i have a goldfish". She'll be like "...okay..." and you go "idk i thought we were talking about shit that didnt matter".

Shit like that doesnt always work, but you'd honestly be surprised how often it does.

Move on

Cheesy as fuck, but worth a shot

Well first off, stop thinking things like that cause chickd can smell your lack of confidence a mile off.

Learn to fake self confidence. People will pick up on it, think it's real, and respond by being more open and responsive to you. And then that will make you more confident for real, and make a cycle that'll build you up.
And just keep going and doing it even of you get rejected because those chicks dont matter. Theres millions of hot chicks in the world.

All that time & effort for blue balls?
Nuh-uh..

It is, but acting stupidly confident + making her laugh at the same time makes a good impression.

> Sup Forums, I've got a crush on a girl that only sees me as a friend. What do?

You can stay friends, and you may even bang someday, but that’s unlikely. You guys ending up together is beyond unlikely though. It’s very rare that girls flip on this unless you’re very young or in movies.

start doing cardio to lose body fat, become attractive, and then bang her EZ

Stop being their friend