Hey b/ois i need advice, i accidently sprayed perfume on my weedplant. its very small, like 4 cm. Will it survive?

Hey b/ois i need advice, i accidently sprayed perfume on my weedplant. its very small, like 4 cm. Will it survive?

older pic, when Freja was born

Attached: JPEG_20190930_204627.jpg (507x675, 32K)

dafuq dude, give your plant a tent...

itll survive only if you cum on it a couple of times, 3 times should be good

That's a nettle.

Should be fine unless it messes with the ph

most likely. Spray it with water, drench it, wash it off. They're pretty resilient little things

just scrape like an half an inch of the top layer of soil out and replace it. a spray or 2 won't go that deep in the soil.

It will be fine don't worry.

If you are growing to use, kill yourself. Stop giving in to addiction. Make a profit off of other poor soul's addictions. That's how you make it in life.
>ALSO
That doesn't look like weed, sure you got the right plant?

No it's not. That's cannabis.

that is a baby weed plant. I went to a fancy weed college.

That's a mint plant

Attached: mint_plant_small_pot_1504049498_e4bf4266.jpg (640x640, 381K)

No, that's Italian.

These plants are far from resilient in this stage of life despite other's sayings. Your best course of action is to make sure that you mist your sproutling until drenched. First take some paper towels or napkins and put them all around the plant so that when you drench it, the perfume laced liquid can drip off onto an absorbant medium rather than getting absorbed into the dirt where the roots will be exposed long term resulting in damage to the plant from the inside out and that will indefinitely shorten your yield amount and may effect the curing process. After you do this, just make sure you keep a good close look out for the plant making sure it's not showing signs of malnutrition or any other type of poisoning from the perfume.

Lastly, never mix up bottles ever again. There's already so much shit that can go wrong. Human error on top of this should be avoided at all costs

no, it's really not. Look closer. Seed leaves (flat/smooth), first leaves (ridged), and then you can see the traditional cannabis leaves starting to form

Oh and that's mist with fresh water, in case you thought I meant perfume. Don't mist with the perfume. Lol. Use fresh water.

kek

i would be a little paranoid of all that alcohol and oils burning the plant, wash the hell out of it with plain water and watch for burning the next 12-24 hours.

why the honest fuck do you have perfume near your god damn plants anyway?

>why the honest fuck do you have perfume near your god damn plants anyway?
(this really is a very good fucking question)

OP here. I gave Freja a good sniff and found out i only hit the side of the pot. All is good

because i was baked and got paranoid that my landlord would find out

that im growing shit

he sprayed a baby seeding that would never give off odor, this is hard to believe

he did say he was baked. I actually buy it.

its obviously a troll you fucking retard.
if you think the picture is actual weed you are fucking stupid

Yeah! If you aren't familiar with the identifiers of marijuana you're stupid!

have you even seen what a weed sapling looks like?
>implying youre not the actual troll

Attached: 1344216364518.png (429x410, 12K)

yeah that shit wont smell til late veg, early flower. that thing hasnt even fully grown true leaves yet

You're so stupid.

Attached: startrek-picard-facepalm.jpg (1440x701, 76K)

Op here, this is her today

Attached: 72205372_786536525109779_7415373152370294784_n.jpg (375x720, 40K)

she looks a bit light, is she in a pot with nutrients in it already?

This is my first time ever doing this, so yes, it think so.

What kind of idiot names their marijuana plant?

looks like you're either
-giving way too much nutrients at that stage
or
-fuckin around with the pH
also suggest adding some perlite rocks to your medium mix when you transfer it to a bigger pot so the roots breath better, cause it also looks like might also be it's roots choking from the dense soil which might end up with root rot

I bet it's a male seed.

No fool you are fucking stupid dumb faggot nigger . Google marijuana seedling. God go fucking kill yourself

Hey, donĀ“t know about the perfume. but all in all it is a hard plant and can stand a lot.
In my experience they like a quite dry soil. In your pic the soil looks hummid.

Hey retard I don't know where you live or if you plan on growing inside but you can't buy off florescent and you can make them bud in winter unless you have a blackout greenhouse which you don't. Plant seeds in April and they finish in fall. Youre wasting your time unless you keep it in vegative state too next year. You need 12/12 hours to bud them hence them budding in end of july and August. You're fucked. Some outdoor I grew this year.

Attached: IMG_20191002_033239268.jpg (2448x3264, 1.33M)

If you're paranoid about a seedling you're fucking retarded. What about when it starts budding?? You realize it's not gonna buy unless you have l.e.d lights or a ballast. Outdoor season is over moron. Just eat it .

Attached: IMG_20190929_030425318.jpg (2448x3264, 1.3M)

Lol at the dude posting his shit weed homegrown trying to brag about knowing how to grow but produces brick shit

found the troll

Man if my plug showed up with weed like this I would laugh in his face, take a shit in the bag, and say get that garbage ass nigger shit out of here

use a DWC setup you fuckin noob

growweedeasy dawt com and get you some larnin'