I am a teenager I live in Beijing why do you people support Hong Kong? China belongs to us stay out of our politics

I am a teenager I live in Beijing why do you people support Hong Kong? China belongs to us stay out of our politics

Attached: CFC947CF-24F6-481A-9DE8-7A5B3AB06ECE.jpg (768x523, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supchina.com/2018/02/22/laws-prompt-motorists-kill-injured-accident-victims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because u told me not to lol

troll
liberate hk

Fuck off commie chink.
Shouldn't you be making an iPhone right now while dying of starvation?

Get fucked Ching chong

Attached: blog-1433899154pcl48.jpg (422x750, 78K)

>stay out of our politics

It's the internet. Good luck

like you have access to 4chin in China.

Fuck of the real chinese government is in exile on Taiwan, the commie cunts in the mainland should not even be acknowledged as a country.

Piece of shit pig White skin ugly motherfucker you people are ignorant and lazy The peoples Republic of China is one of the most wealthiest countries in the world stay the fuck out of our country don’t interfere in our problems

Attached: 9CFCF28B-C558-4C07-8708-16D9E59F1C53.jpg (644x797, 68K)

You can't meddle in literally EVERYONE'S politics and then turn around and tell us to stay out of your politics. So shut the fuck up.

Also, this.

Been to Hong Kong, people there are assholes and I grew up in Baltimore.

>1.36Billion Chinese
>327Million Americans
>GDP of China 12.24 Trillion
>GDP of USA 19.39 Trillion
>Per Capita in China ~$8250.00 USD
>Per Capita in USA ~$55100.00 USD

>Wealthy
Laughinggirls.jpg

Cantonese speaking people are mostly assholes.

Hong Kong is held up by overseas investor trust Hong Kong’s banking. No one wants to do business with the people’s bank or whatever commie name for it is?

Attached: 2DBAEE77-20F9-47BE-9077-76386A9D94D8.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

If this is even a real post OP just lost internet privileges cuz Chinese government angery

This.

USA is in debt $1.11 trillion to The republic of China redneck motherfuckers

Attached: 9603CA2B-AC85-488F-BAC2-8B6DAFBF5947.jpg (612x408, 26K)

I don't think he understands what that actually means

Sell it bitch. Too bad you’re too pussy to do it chink.

Less than 6% of the GDP. Such wow.

I have a question. What happened in Tiananmen Square on June 6, 1989?

Attached: 982b3480-ec88-4522-81d3-301c1c1b7cb1.jpg (594x1025, 53K)

Then why the fuck is Tencent interfereing with our politics and culture, huh? fuck outta here with your shit-faced commie propaganda and censorship

I'll have a number 42 with an egg roll, a number 63 with pork fried rice and a 37 with a side of noodles.

Is that fucking MayLee?

Fucking insect don’t come to UK and your disgusting chinkglish language. Fucking eww.

YU WAN EGG ROH?

You just killed that guys internet connection lmao

Your culture will be bought by us and you will eat all the shit with a smile.
We all know that Chinese money is more important than your freedom so just shut up, be useless and eat the censorship by your companies in our name.
Go spam in a video or twitch something random about HK and "human rights" to make yoursef feel better dog.

While you’re here. Google Tiananmen Square Massacre.

Are you seriously ignorant ? Disgusting rat rebels try to overthrow China we crush them like all people who come against our republic of China

Attached: 2EBE49BD-FA15-43F1-8B24-C069C855742A.jpg (1279x524, 200K)

You’re actually malding. LMAO look at this chink. So mad. Are you mad chink? Chinky chink? Don’t be mad chink.

This thread

Attached: 1557905777266.png (536x498, 23K)

>just wait until I tell the right ppl in the media, who have connections to trump, then we'll see who's laughing now, bitch... I'm gonna get the message out, like that guy from They Live

Lol calling yourself a chinky rat. Lmao. Imagine calling yourself a rat. Your entire race looks like a rat and you openly admitted it xDDD. Ok chinky rat.

The Rothschild bank wants to own your Hong Kong, son. One way or another. Resistance is futile.

Don’t make me laugh you fucking garbage you can’t figure out how to brush her teeth your country is being taken over by Islamic terrorist so go fuck your mother

Attached: 9096B7AE-0B58-4D92-9931-B68722158DBA.jpg (1112x639, 43K)

>thinks jews are responisble
>tencent owns more than they could ever imagine
fucking kek, is this even bait?

This is actually hilarious guys. This chink ass rat is actually malding. LMAO.

LMAO YOU’RE MALDING. XD CHINKY RAT IS MAD. LMAO.

Do you think people just don't want them to end up like you soulless bastards?

Attached: x0ob70gwegf21.jpg (1200x862, 112K)

CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT! CHINKY RAT!

>all caps
Deflection max.

THIS

Could you imagine?

Attached: tumblr_pwhm8g8FMt1xwi2z1o1_1280.png (900x600, 9K)

Shut up chink. You’re literally a bunch of insects.

You were stupid enough to buy it...

Piece of shit propaganda nothing but lies. You truly are the enemy of our republic we need a great war so we can massacre all of you filthy dogs One day it will happen

This is some plebbit tier psyop falseflagging thread. I can tell everytime by their low quality. Bunch of autists

So you’re telling me you want to get nuked?

FUCK YOU CHINA FUCK YOU HONG KONG YOU ARE BOTH IBSECTS AND OUR ENEMIES. BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL SLANT EYES. ALL SLANT EYES ARE THE ENEMIES OF US AMERICANS. WE WILL KILL YOU ALL

Look the other way or I’ll crush you with my tank. Fuck communism and fuck the zombie leeches that support the party of the people. Get stab in your streets and have thousands of people walk by you as you slowly die. No one will stop because your country is full of mindless cunts.

Hongkong is china so they are both our enemies because they are all chinks

commie piece of shit

fat American pig shut the fuck up go eat something The Republic of China greatest military in the world and you think you can defeat us? Our army can literally exterminate you within days

Attached: 8986CCB1-886B-4D42-A70B-4E62FF28634A.jpg (408x306, 30K)

This, all slant eyes japan china hongkong taiwan korea all are the chinese race so they are the enemies of us white americans. Never forget pearl harbor

*cocks AR*
Wanna bet?

cringe/10

im jewish long live malaysia!!!!! ( im chinese)

Lol and that means sweet fuck all when China is never going to see that money...

YEA FUCK THE ASIANS. WE WILL WIPEOUT ALL THE SLANTEYES ALTOGETHER

china belongs to taiwan

soulless kill people not help as it might cost you some cash

supchina.com/2018/02/22/laws-prompt-motorists-kill-injured-accident-victims/

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 13K)

Stop spreading lies and propaganda our republic is nothing like that

There are 10 times more hit and runs in the US than in China. So who is soulless?

Nah, fam. You're an oppressive regieme. You had to use a couple proxies to get on this site didn't you, witcha Winnie the pooh lookin' ass leader fuck outta here boi

Bitch

Attached: 24a74ad9-32b7-4448-b337-259c9f138852_1.385e9efc2eec1df090af85b4c42d65c0.jpg (450x450, 21K)

You really need that social credit if you're in this fucking corner of the internet, huh?

Wow user check out those triples

Attached: 778BFF5D-7B76-4B53-BDC5-37A147B04B9D.jpg (550x545, 65K)

Why are Chiney peopre so lacist

OP here hahaha fooled you all im just larping you idiots got baited im white

why does your shitty f-22 ripoff look like it runs on coal?

Attached: china-J-31-FC-31-fighter-aircraft_0.jpg (1260x830, 61K)

Oneday when chinese overlords dominate the world they gonna check your plebbit accounts with superior tech and put you in concentration camps for reconsideration. How you like that?

Yeah, and most of the U.S's debt is owed to its own people. Like 60 percent of it

This is so fake I cannot believe people think this is real

Attached: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg (636x376, 46K)

I tried to say the same thing but post was deleted because Sup Forums thought it was spam

this isn't a new occurrence, all you need for a 2-minute hate thread is the assertion you are [enemy ideology] and the vaguest, least biting commentary and you can do your part in manufacturing consent on Sup Forums too

>because it probably is
American freedom and ingenuity > mass produced chink technology

two things
1) I am not from USA

2) Hit and run is different from hit hit hit and hit again to kill someone so to not have to pay hospital bills

who is next the Uyghur need the organs soulless

Attached: 1400.jpg (700x420, 59K)

wut hong kong ecconomic is private!!!!!!!!
China is trading with speculation.
no you mut be wrong why would china allow

thank you china for that, with the debt being leverage over the entire world linking the saddling the finicial future of most if not all of the countries with in the U.N.'s inner circle

interesting i wonder if this is from the mouth of babes or an internet troll
does your rage come from fear of lossing a major port or is part of your heritage being trampled on does hong kong jeprodise your sovereignty or is it you fear that your currency will weaken due to the conflicting messages about your goverment?

they are good at it, probably better then most, don't know how they train their soilders over there.

just learning about tencent, their cfos seems to think he can monitize social media, but why not use a predictive model and creat a dramatic event that will push everyone on the web and promote more activity, seems like it would be less expensive to rent large data farm and get all the info quickly then wait for average use time to trikle it in.

natural disaster can see a massive uptick in social media use in and around the active site, leveraging that data to compet with big corporation would be easier if you could manufacture large amounts of disasters.

help me i'm stuck in an echo chamber

2 am in california, USA

you good

Whatever you sick fuck. Just wiki your countrys serial killers and you see how fucked your kind is you piece of shit try harder to demonize the chinks. Hope you get fucking replaced by blacks and muslims so you will naturally fall behind.

glowies preparing coups/trying to destabilize region/countres to push their agenda,acting accordingly to their own intrest(financial,political,or other gains,they don't really care about the well being of the locals/asia ,they are just psychopathic puppetmasters.that willing to sacrifice/destroy/ruin others just for a dew bucks or to buy a new Rolce Royce)
Same happened in Ukraine (maidan) Vietnam
Hungary (56).
History repeats itself,the same scenarios/strategies deployed.
They make empty promises/support renegade movements that opposes the current ruling parties/status quo.
They destabilize,subvert,undermine these regions,preparing to rob/destroy these countries,also weakening their supposed opponents (cold war logic,zero sum game,losses of opponent is benefical to me)
They will be used as tokens in the negotiations(used to pressure opposing regimes),usually once they get what they want they cease support,leaving thoose supposed revolutionists/freedom fighters in huge shit.
Also they get rid of any resistance movements (see Turkey with failed coup attempt)
Sane people stay away from this crap.

I see the hk protests as an unfortunate late symptom of the poisoning of the british empire which started it all when they were criminally selling drugs to the chinese folk and after the opium wars they took hongkong. Just a late effect of colonialism. Fuck you brits

Hong Kong should return to the British so it can be useful again.

Ask a white guy who sides with China anything

why havent you killed yourself yet?

This, fuck the island monkeys crooked teeth incest fucks. Boycott HSBC and all british parasitic shit my fellow chinks

I found a purpose in life

No thanks

The UK gave it back to your country with terms regarding HK having a certain level of autonomy. Your government wants to violate the terms of that agreement and the people of Hong Kong don't want that. Liberal capitalist democracy is popular in the west and Hong Kong.

I can't believe all these people think this is a legit Chinese dude

Sorry that will not work work 1 serial killer 91.1% white china still soulless monsters

Attached: _86249978_crackdown.jpg (624x351, 38K)

SILENCE TREACHEROUS AMERICAN DOGS I WILL NOT HESITATE TO EAT YOUR ASSHOLES

But i am and i defend my glorious china from you white devils. Fucking poisoners wherever you went you brought misery and chaos. Fuck the british empire and it feels good you fucks get replaced by all sorts of muds.

its something to do well on a train

Attached: khwq2bqw-1364272231.jpg (926x619, 84K)

you magnificent bastard

I have been to china for a month and no Chinese man acts like this.

This is the same mindset as of those british colonialists that sold opium to the chinese. Oh no wonder you are their descendant shitbreed. Its hardcoded in your DNA. Well times have changed and as of today 2019 China would fucking steamroll your tiny british island.

listen to this fucking chink .....you seem to have lost your place little nipper.. back to the ride fields with you ....fucking worth nothing... just a yellow slave