Truth

truth

why do we have to choose between air pollution and soulless surroundings

>t. schlomo shekelstein, white american

>t. guy who literally never once left New York

The city smells like trash and is full of full-blown non-meme degenerates.

Agreed.

I cant undestrand farmers either. Why would someone choose to live in middle of nowhere farming smelly animals and tending crops and live surrounded by animal poo. You can simply buy milk and bread from your nearest supermarket.

You don't. Protip: there are population centers with under 100,000 people

>we need farmers
>do everything in your power to destroy rural life
Literal communist-tier agenda

Is Ed gay?

That's right goyim, come to New York and rent one of our fabulous apartments!

>suburbs
>rural

Its like he has no idea how to use words

Well some people don't like to breathe smog in a place full of niggers and faggots, mr Shekelstein.

only 3000 grand a month to share a 300 square foot one bedroom apartment with five other smelly millenials???

mom pack my bags I'm headed to the big apple!!!

This.

Suburban is per definition urban.

>live in rural and suburban GA throughout my adolescence
>never didn't know a black, usually at least some gays around
>everyone just left everyone alone
Shit was pretty nice, no smog to boot.

>go to where all the degeneracy is!

t.kike

>rural

If New York Jews are so rich, why can't he buy a dictionary?

ITT flyover state dwelling hicks who fuck cows

enjoy drinking yourself to death by 40 and growing my crops you country cucks

oyy veyyy goy, better rent some of our apartments you filthy anti-semite

I've been to New York and stayed in an expensive place and did things all around the city and I thought it was shit, and all those people can go fuck themselves.

This. Only rural and suburban retards voted Trump. City people all voted for Hillary.

Compare to NY it is rural, you twat.

>white flight
very bad goy

>"Safety; security; comfort; friendly neighborhood? How boring! You need diversity to live an exciting life!"

*le hand rub man*

did you do tourist bullshit? there's your problem

>shitty cramped and expensive apartment, in a city filled with rude people, disgusting pollution, and constant waiting to go anywhere
>nice big suburban area with privacy, neighbors you like and get to know, and able to drive a car throughout a nice comfy town
I know which one I'd rather pick

>City people

HOW AM I DOIN'?

>suburbs
>rural

nyc = garbage town 100%

there is no rebuttal to this

>paying through the nose to live in an expensive place and needing to work 80 hours a week to be able to afford that rent is good living

Really makes you think.

t. jelly countrycucks

Ed is dead.
He was gay.

I hope the Arabs or Russians nuke the shit out of NYC and New Jersey too.

Rural areas suck

In rural areas I can't find the bulls for my wife to fuck...I mean we can if really would look but it takes too long and some of the guys in rural areas are....ugly.

In big cities, all you have to do is look at your phone, look at the bulls, choose one of them, and he's at house after a few moments.

Fuck the rural areas, maybe it's good for some people, but not for me and my wife.

swaglord plus ban this fucking terrorist

compared to NY, its suburban.

Unless you're neighbors with cows and horses, you're not rural. These terms exist for a reason.

the only reason to live in new york if you're not rich is if you're trying to marry someone rich.

... no place is friendly to outsiders.

there is literally nothing wrong with bullying and shaming Trump supporters. quit crying, cuck.

>You either live in NYC or on a farm

He's only half right. Ideally, the big city urban life would be god tier in a comfy white nation, but as it is now, the rural life is better because people like Ed Koch have made sure that the cities are filled with shitskins and weak numales.

>There is nothing wrong with committing crimes against a group for political reasons

I want Marxists to leave.

No, I don't know what you mean by tourist shit, nothing was set up, I went around by myself just like I do in every other place, I was really there to see a concert at the time and other things. Still came off to me as an absolute trash place to have to live in, even in the rich areas.

>Ed Koch have made sure that the cities are filled with shitskins and weak numales.

I'm sure you wouldn't like to be bullied and shamed yourself. You should consider sparing other people and not inflict upon them what you don't want inflicted on you. I mean I know the world doesn't work this way, but it's worth remembering.

New york is almost as cramped and squalid as Kowloon, but far more expensive. He's right that suburbs are sterile, but that's much better than the big stink.

>speaking the truth makes me a good goy

Ok faggot

It is a fact that Jews have brought shitskins into the big cities and made it impossible for any self respecting white man to want to live there.

I sincerely hope I'm overlooking some short cuts. If I lived in the middle, I'd kill myself before taking that drive every day. Doesn't matter if its only 5 min, it looks fucking dumb.

i enjoy living in the country. cities are dirty and have niggers and jews

money. I also suspect that many farmers inherited their farms, and went from there. Some farmer fuck might have more firm, general info.

That is a country club

>Yes we need the goyim to come an slave away at our mega slave factori...ahm (((Metropolitan)))

Daily reminder that 20,000 is the optimal urban population.

I fucking love living in suburbia. I get all of my entertainment from the internet, I really couldn't give a shit what cultural centers or attractions there are in my town. I enjoy the spacious streets, no traffic, no homeless, no smell of sewage and no noise. I rented for a few years in Los Angeles and it was pure fucking misery. Tiny streets, overpriced rent, no fucking parking spots and the smell of piss is everywhere