Daily reminder stigmatizing innocent Muslims is exactly what ISIS wants you to do because it further continues their...

Daily reminder stigmatizing innocent Muslims is exactly what ISIS wants you to do because it further continues their reign on the West by making those innocent Muslims face the decision whether they should stand with the Americans who hate them or stand with the Islamic state who will protect them.

To win we must fight with love. This is simply not debatable.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellow_traveller
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you hate them for killing you they'll just kill you more.

DONT YOU GET IT? ISIS WANTS YOU TO PROTECT YOURSELF

>people think i'm an angry, irrational radical extremist who wants to cut everyone's heads off
>what should i do?
>become an angry, irrational radical extremist who wants to cut everyone's head off, of course

flawless logic, i'm glad we're allowing these people into our proud nation.

we could turn this around and say Trump is getting support because white people are tired of libkeksblmd blm constantly bashing them

>Be nice to muslims or they'll kill you

Wew, they sound like real moderate people

They aren't that intelligent. They just want some end of days bullshit by fighting Rome again

DONT YOU GET IT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS PROTECTING YOURSELF IS EXACTLY A PART OF ISIS PLANS

>innocent
>muslims
pick one

>we will kill you if you don't obey is
Wew, iif that's moderate I don't want to know their definition of radical.

Fighting against ISIS is what ISIS wants you to do.
Better just surrender.
t. Antifa

>we have to be nice to the innocent, intelligent, tolerant, peaceful Muslims or they'll kill us!

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Well they can stand with whoever they want because they won't be allowed in the country.

we could stand with muslims... OR...

OR, or... now hear me out...

OR.... we could kill them all.

Oh no, will they start bombing airports or plowing trucks into crowds?
They're already killing us in our streets. I have literally nothing to lose by being a bigot.

I don't really care about "winning". I just want them out of Europe.

>daily reminder stigmatizing innocent whites is exactly what trumps campaign wants you to do because it further continues their success in the West by making those innocent whites face the decision whether they should stand with the liberals, blm and sjws who hate them or stand with Trump who will protect them
really makes you think

If they become terrorists because their feelings get a bit hurt, then they deserve to die.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
There's no winning with muslims

>To win we must fight with love.

With love for our culture and our civilization.

if anything can persuade you to join ISIS then i dont see why you shouldn't be deported

>1 post by this ID

Except even if they had all of the Billion+ Muslims, they can't beat our Western armament, our arsenal outdoes theirs too much, same with square miles. They don't have enough REALLY threaten the West but we could turn their desert to glass if we wanted. Plus we could likely bring in India and - maybe - China who alone would vastly out number the mussies.

> pic
> france is white with red-blue arms
> belgium is chink with bloddy and nigger arm

But if trump bans muslims, then what do we care if isis gets recruits? Europe can add them to their rapefugee dole.

We should not judge 1.8 billion people by the actions of a few thousand.

Fucking THINK about it you goddam Sup Forumsturds

>IS terrorist kills people, even other muslims

>THATS IT WE NEED TO KICK THEM ALL OUT BECAUSE ONE GUY DID THIS!!!!!

Nice proxy Weedman

This argument is so stupid to me. It can be dismantled by a simple question: why?

>1 post by this I.D

What mean he did this by?

Why not just let them all go over to ISIS so we have more people to bomb? Seems like a good solution to the problem. The world will never be able to heal until Islam is buried and dead.

Good! Any Muslim with radical inclinations should expose themselves as radical and promptly be killed.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!

Who cares about sandniggers worshipping a pedophile? I sincerely don't.

#KillAllShitskinsAndTheLibcucksWhoSuckTheirDicks

From where is that ?

>Not all Muslims are terrorists so be nice to them or they'll turn radical and kill you!

But user...
I too want a war with Muslims.
In fact, I want Islam eradicated from the planet entirely.

t. tanned german
on the slim chance you are white i hope they hit you next

wtf I'm #FeelingHill now

Who does OP take us for, timid meek pussies?

Daily reminder stigmatizing innocent white conservatives is exactly what those globalist marxists wants you to do because it further continues their reign on the West by making those innocent white conservatives face the decision whether they should stand with the west who hates them or stand with the right wing extremistse who will protect them.

To win we must fight with love. This is simply not debatable.

Why is it only the West or ISIS?
There are many muslim countries who would welcome the muslims who feel stigmatized in Europe - why wouldn't they join the Syrian Army instead for example?

Daily reminder that it's your fault that he beats you, and if you would just do what he says this would never happen. Stop being an arrogant bitch, and be thankful that a man like that is willing to enrich the life of a stupid girl like you.

You don't deserve better and you'd be an idiot to leave him and try to start a new life in your own.

If there was a button in front of you that would instantaneously make every Muslim disintegrate right now, would you press it?

Was in a thread before, died quicky after 2 posts. No answers from origin.

Hmmm, so Muslims have been hijacking planes since the late 70's under Arafat, but now Trump is why ISIS is on the move. And produce some numbers that show terror recruiting is up.

You're a gullible idiot, OP.

Focus on the muslim radicals, not ALL muslims.
Stigmatizing ALL muslims isn't protecting us. Let's do something about refugees, yes, let our intelligence agencies foil plots as best as they can, yes, work together with other countries, yes, act like this is a problem with ALL muslims, no.
People's basic values are never based on logic, they're based on emotional reactions to our environment/whatever sorts of predispositions we have genetically. When someone is told they're shit for their entire life, don't be surprised when they start acting like shit.
I agree.
The point that you and most other anons keep assuming is that ALL muslims are terrorists, which is far from the case. You're speaking a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You seem to know very well what ISIS wants, you must be an ISIS member

>1 post with this ID
>50 replies

It's so absurd, it could really be in those circles.

Yeah, don't call the beast by it's name. Some people might become extremely violent and start killing people for doing so. It's not about the religion itself.

>People's basic values are never based on logic, they're based on emotional reactions to our environment/whatever sorts of predispositions we have genetically. When someone is told they're shit for their entire life, don't be surprised when they start acting like shit.
>white people have been told they're shit for the past hundred years
>they build modern society

wew lad

No. Because I want to see them denounce Islam first.

Heard similar things before, wouldn't be a shock.

>don't worry guys ISIS doesn't even know what they're doing anymore gosh they're so silly and quirky don't be mad at them xDDD

No one likes muslims. They have worn out their welcome. At best they're fucking apathetic about these terrorist attacks and at worst they're secretly plotting their day of bombing too.

They're like a family you invite over for Christmas dinner who has an uncle that rapes the children and looks the other way when it happens and gets defensive when you bring it up.

If you actually care to look, Osama and others' writings are publicly available and they repeatedly make these points. They want the West to get embroiled in identity politics and explicit hate of Islam because they know it will bring about the possibility of a true Islamic state and national Islamic power faster than anything else.
>white people have been told they're shit for the past hundred years
By minorities who pose little to no threat. Think harder, please.

> , act like this is a problem with ALL muslims, no.
Why not?
Why do we need Muslims?
What do they offer our countries?

>stigmatizing innocent Muslims is exactly what ISIS wants you to do
>innocent Muslims

No such thing. Their refusal to abandon a barbaric, politically motivated faith is tacit support of ISIS.

Imagine if every time an event like this occurred, millions of Muslims world-wide abandoned their faith. Or even moved to a modern revised version. You can be certain this kind of terrorism would vanish or be drastically reduced.

But no. Instead we get "Muslims are the real victims of this attack" every fucking time. They're just as guilty as ISIS. Fuck you OP.

>implying i need a terror attack to stigmatize """""""""""""innocent"""""""""""""
Muslim

What if we killed every fucken muzzy and burned every Koran op?

Islam hates faggots like me, it is responsible for a lot of terror attacks and is oppressive on many human rights, and to disprove allegations that Islam is barbaric, they decide to kill innocent children in Nice, Brussels, London, Orlando, NYC, and Paris. Love won't beat radical islam, it lets it fester.

This is satire isn't it

> daily reminder that if you kill your enemies, then they win

>Why do we need Muslims?
This isn't a question of whether or not we "need" Muslims in some sense or another. It's a question of how we respond to radical Islam and Islam in general given that these people do exist and given that we probably don't want radical Islam to grow stronger.

welcome to neo/pol

Yes.

I know OP was just throwing bait out, but the Mayor of London said some similar shit a while back. It sounds like an abusive relationship to me. Do you know how you stop an abuser from being abusive? You chloroform his ass, take him out to the middle of nowhere, hang him by his ankles while blindfolded, then beat him like a pinata for a while. Then, you make it known what will happen if the abuse continues.

> they know it will bring about the possibility of a true Islamic state and national Islamic power faster than anything else.
Good.
Let them have it.
Then we can send all the Muslims where they belong.

>By minorities who pose little to no threat. Think harder, please.
>have a literal monopoly over the world's most dependent source of fuel
>do nothing with it but live lavish lifestyles while the general public lives under an oppressive caliphate

okay then

Why are Muslims the only ones who react this way? Why don't we see other minority groups creating terrorist groups because people said mean things about them?

This is the ride that doesn't end. Yes it goes on and on my friend.

Because 1-2% of the population matters.

We could gas them all in a week.

Simple solution OP. Kill all the darkies.

All of them.

Daily reminder that there are many faggots here who shill for Islam, all of whom need to be ignored.

>innocent Muslims

you know what? how about instead of asking normal Americans to "fight with love" you ask the fucking muslims to do something about this? Why do we have to bend over backwards to rush to assure "peaceful muslims" that we don't think they are evil? How about the worldwide muslim community gets it shit together to end radical islam? I mean, if this is just a violent minority, shouldnt the billions of peace loving muslims be doing something to combat this extremism? How come you never see the fucking ayatollah or some imam on TV issuing a fatwa on these so called radicals?

Oh wait, maybe they don't because "moderate islam" is a fucking myth. You want to see what Islam strives to be? Take a look at Iran. That's what Islam looks like. The "innocent muslims" in the West might not be stoning gays in the street, but they know that what ISIS is doing is not radical.

Americans, Europeans, any victim of terror has a right to be pissed off when innocents die. That's a natural response. Its not our fucking job to pretend Islam doesn't have a huge problem with extremism. If muslims really don't stand with this violence then they need to fucking prove it and not just sit idly by.

Right, because appeasing Muslims and being 'tolerant' by pushing pro-open-border policies has worked a charm for us? No, we've tried to embrace everyone as equal, and the liberals were wrong, not all cultures are equal people come from different backgrounds, different mindsets, the west is not the world and we've got to accommodate integration; this means abolishing mass migration and standardizing any migrants that do want to come.

>innocent muslims
fuck off you mudslime faggot

That'll work right up until the pogrom.

>Wants ISIS to exist
>Implies he has the higher ground regarding how to eliminate radical Islam
>>have a literal monopoly over the world's most dependent source of fuel
Saudi royalty and US puppet governments don't hate the US or white people in any significant way, if at all. Many of the people who are forced to live under their rule hate the US and white people. Those people tend to pose no threat but, of course, we're now dealing with ISIS who does pose a threat and the question is how to deal with them. Just like many muslims turn to braindead shitheads after being treated like shitheads, many white people are becoming braindead shitheads because they see a rising ISIS who hates them and leadership that only perpetuates and strengthens ISIS.

I get it, you're so conditioned to fear muslims that you'll actually blame people who stand up against them. Its a natural fear response and you can't escape it, you believe its inevitable that if you fight back more will die so you just pray that as long as you freeze the predator will think you're not worth eating.

You and all like you suffer from the worst type of conditioning, you probably aren't even capable of taking a good hard look at yourself and realizing how pathetic and afraid you are.

America was founded to bow to no King, Pope, or Caliph, please move somewhere else.

No that is exactly what it is.
Let radical Islam grow as strong as it wants in Islamic countries. It's not our problem. It only becomes our problem when cowards like you don't let us kill them in their countries ,and insisted we take them in as refugees.

These people offer us nothing to counterbalance the fact that they spontaneously explode and kill people. Why should we go out of our way to keep them in our countries, let alone ensure they feel comfortable in lands in which they do not belong?

There will be no soulsearching. There will be no support of the West, or its values from muslims. There will be just a courtesy reminder that #NotAllMuslims and No True Muslim, and that's it. Islam is religion of PR. They will not apostate. They won't do anything meaningful. They will not stand beside you.

>You want to see what Islam strives to be? Take a look at Iran. That's what Islam looks like.
Oh, actually Iran is in the middle of opposing its government again not to enforce burqas on women. Persians tend to be party animals. All goes well the religious authority will dissolve.

>Persian and Shia politics
>belonging in a thread about bitching about Islam

radical islam is protecting islam from criticism.
what "moderate" muslims wouldn't want that protection?

islam is the new Atlantis. Sad!

I honestly don't care if ISIS exists.
In fact I prefer that it exists so we can drop the pretense that Islam is compatible with our societies, andwe can go back to the model that existed during the time of the Ottoman Empire, when the Turk was synonymous with Eastern intrigue, superstition, and barbarism, and no useful idiots could claim that they were just like us.

Let then have the Middle East I honestly don't care. They offer us nothing we need.

Your love won't stop a terrorist attack you cuck. If we don't fight back we will turn into France. Terrorist attacks don't have to be the new normal if we don't want it to be. Fight for your future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellow_traveller

>You want to see what Islam strives to be? Take a look at Iran. That's what Islam looks like.

You actually picked one of the nicer Islamic countries in terms of its people. You want to see shit tier? Look at Saudi Arabia.

We need to kick them all out because ANY ONE OF THEM could be the next one to do this.

The only way to win moslim roulette is not to play.

>innocent Muslims
Idiot

>some people in Iran dont like the Theocracy, therefore the Theocracy doesn't reflect the religion

i can't believe im actually responding to a stupid leaf, but you pulled me in

>To win we must fight with love. This is simply not debatable.
>this is simply not debatable

This isn't one of your shitty conferences, we don't just listen and believe here.

Islam has proven itself fundamentally incompatible with every civilization it interacts with. Islam is the problem and will be our damnation if we don't curb it.

>A
wait
>To win we must love to fight.
FTFY burgerbro.
Stop trying to imitate Justin btw

Oh, it does. However, it's not just "some people", the government is out of touch with the people. The disobedience can remain civil for so long.

Friendly reminder the only good Muslim s a dead muslim. Let them join, let them kill themselves you faggot