Been dating this girl for 5 months and she won't let me fuck her. Every time its a different excuse...

Been dating this girl for 5 months and she won't let me fuck her. Every time its a different excuse. I just wasted money on condoms that were.wasted because everythings fine until I put on the condom and put my dick near her hole then its full blown panic mode mixed with crying. What can I give her to make her more relaxed and horny? She doesn't drink alcohol and I cant hit her over the head/be violent like a loser. What can I give her to make her feel like a normal aroused female so I can smash?

Attached: 1559473140653.jpg (640x655, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IG2JF0P4GFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XTC

I want to give her a small dose of ecstasy, but I don't want her to find out. Anything legal I can put in her drink or something? Being physical in the proper manner won't work. She needs to be inebriated at this point.

Rohipnol

If you reach the point with condom it isnt rape if you wouldn‘t stop

>She won't put out so I'll drug her to get what I want
Consider an heroing

Kek good one. No rape though.

Attached: 1557995185088.png (913x1264, 427K)

Try marrying her

You do realize, drugging her with something, legal or otherwise, without her consent, would amount to rape... right?

If she's a virgin I can understand the hesitation. Maybe just give it more time and don't pressure her into sex?

Break up with her and give me her number

Try another girl

Quaaludes dipshit, always the best way.

>i want to drug her without her knowing so i can fuck her
>No rape though.

boy you are a dumb motherfucker

Attached: a1IbweP.gif (530x300, 1.86M)

Maybe you should try being sexy and she might become aroused you mongoloid

Ew a moral fag. And its not what you think. Shes told me before it wouldn't be a bad idea if she took something to make her horny like a normal human. I just dont know what to give her. Where I live is dry of drug dealers so I have chance of getting actual ecstasy.

Quaaludes dipshit. They aren't addictive and you can probably illegally order them online. They were the biggest drug of the 70s. Trust me her legs won't stop working like in the Wolf Of Wall Street.

>Shes told me before it wouldn't be a bad idea if she took something to make her horny
so why slip it in without her knowing you autistic troglodyte, if you think this isn't rape, go fetch someone from a bar with this method, just slip something in their drinks

I have a friend and she says she can't really get sexually aroused. She had a bf for several months and he was basically ideal in terms of looks and they did some sexual stuff, but she still a virgin. Maybe she's just asexual, has some problems, or maybe you're just a ugly piece if shit.

I meant I want her awake and to enjoy herself not fuck a floppy passed out body like a serial killer.

Quaaludes will have her awake and the most aroused she has ever been. As long as she agrees to taking them it's a genius plan. Just listen to the kid from brooklyn, youtube.com/watch?v=IG2JF0P4GFA

* Just don't overdose on them

It wont take much for her.
Where do I get? The fat man has me convinced. Damn things had him so excited I thought he was going to have a heart attack.

Probably the deep web, they aren't a common street drug but the deep web has all kinds of weird shit. Just don't get raped by a big black man.

Unironically this, quite being a coom brain
Also consider this

Wow...
She must have anxiety, or some other stupid young person illness...
Have fun, sounds like a train wreck to me

Eat her pussy and finger her first. Do what you have to do to warm her up. Also, does she actually say stop cause she might just be playing out some stupid fantasy of hers. Talk to her.

If you are still a virgin marry her and refrain from all sex until you turn 30+. Then you have wizard magic and she will fuck you like crazy.