What are Sup Forums's thougts

what are Sup Forums's thougts

Attached: 1570769851403.png (500x490, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he should be killed hes a nigger fucker

Attached: 1523239610322.gif (342x193, 1.98M)

Saw the video. Kid definitely didn't deserve to be shot. The officer yelled at him to stop pulling up his pants, then kept ordering him to crawl forward towards him, which caused the kids' pants to slide down and prevent movement. I continued like this until the officer just killed him.

Proper punishment would be to make him watch someone do it to someone he loves.

A veteran cop or just a smarter cop could have avoided that situation, but the dude kept reaching for 4:00, to pull his shorts back up and the cop reacted according to his base training. It was a clean shooting. To say anything else is agenda driven or lack of critical thinking.

>lack of critical thinking.
You just nailed the problem with your own post, user. Grats. Not many people actually know they're retarded. As G.I. Joe says, Knowing is half the battle.

Or he could've let the kid not move anymore. The kid asked to just lay there, hands behind his back, face down. The hallway was clear. He could've waited for backup to apprehend the kid.

LOL I remember this faggot.

This is why you faggots aren't lawyers or judges. People are base stupid, all of them. Put a jumpy rookie cop on a collision course with a drunken and supposedly armed suspect and it's going to be a disaster. I knew exactly when he was about the get shot, the first time I watched the video, before the cop even pulled trigger.

??? How late are you on this case? Department of justice already reopened this case and are reviewing it. You think they would reopen a case if they truely thought he was innocent? Lmao

Dumbass

>Put a jumpy rookie cop
What a grand idea..

Whats the point of calling the victim a kid?

Cop who shot was doing his job. His only reason for being in the position he was in was to provide cover for the other officers. The only information they had on the suspect was that he was pointing a gun around by a window in a hotel. So when the suspect reached by into his back waste band the officer shot to end the potential threat.

Now the the turd fuck of an officer that was giving the commends and playing Simon Says with the drunken suspect, the one who just silently retired with no court or no nothing against him, he deserves to be charged with negligent homicide or manslaughter.

People just keep thinking the guy talking and the guy shooting are the same people.

Attached: 1553295946618.jpg (640x480, 32K)

yeah saw it too, was hard to watch the dude begging for his life just to get shot by this cop cunt.
Life is just not fair

Worth the entertainment value, I would pay 1 cent a year to encourage this kind of disgusting conduct.

Is this the guy who had ''You're fucked'' carved into the side of his rifle?

based af. i only get $1000 a month for doing nothing.

Only in America...

>disobey police officer
>don't expect to be shot

>attack dog attacks, feels bad
Cops are (stupid) people too. Who knows?

i didnt watch the whole thing because it's stupid but they have this real court tv show in america and this fag whose daughter fell on the playground was suing the owner for $100,000 even though it even says on signs not to let children under a certain age play in the section
amerilawsuits are the worst

he deserves $2,500 for being retarded

Were led by trump and still greater than your country ever will be. Cry more

Just another stupid piece of cherry picked propaganda to make the white man look like monsters

good for him he deserves a decent life like all you fucks. i dont see what he did wrong. he gave the dude instructions but he didnt listen. how was this cop to know if he had a weapon or not. if you just listened to cops then you wont get shot.

Idk, i'd personally hack off his penis with a rusty spoon.

kid was crying he didnt want to die and could have actually taken his opportunity before by not walking around the fucking corner if his intent was to shoot the officers

I mean you either believe in mental illness or you don't. Being considered a murderer and disparaged by the entire country will do that to someone.

That man is literal definiton of degeneracy, fuck him. Any user that says he did the right move is mentally handicaped

Probably not. I live in one of the best countries in the world, be it in terms of economy or quality of life.

.....right kiddo. Basic training says not to give conflicting orders. Great critical thinking bootlicker

If I was living in the USA, I'd be on a manhunt now. So lucky for that pig, that I am on the other side of the globe.

You should NOT ever accept or try and justify murder if we want to stay any sort of civilized. Whenever someone is killed by police there are people who rush to defend them. Why? The cop failed at his job at protecting and serving the public. Why defend ineptitude? What makes cops special? Nothing! They have a job like all of us, and the fact of the matter is that he failed extremely hard and should be punished for his failure as it resulted in the death of another man. But people will rush to defend him for reasons I don't have a high enough IQ to understand I suppose.

Attached: 6c0.jpg (960x886, 105K)

Yes but he's not victimless in this either. If your coworker is playing simon says with a grenade and you let it keep happening, you're at fault too
>source: public servant

Holy shit. Since when did this site get so cucked? Old Sup Forums would have laughed at this and called him based.

You can't tell me he's not based. This is his gun.

Attached: ff8d5dd5ce8a5a2d9ed088647431fad1_md.jpg (610x458, 49K)

That faggot is an excuse loaded bitch.

A lie if I've ever seen one.
>Ron Paul

Attached: 1570227856159.jpg (480x480, 36K)

one of the few cops who should be killed

youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g

>old Sup Forums would have licked boots
No not at all newfag

>A board known for anti-government sentiments would have acted like hicks
not at all quit trying so hard to fit in

Ok. What's his address?

Sup OGfag

Bang bang

gang gang. government funded gangsters

>It was a clean shooting.
You know what else would be a clean shooting? Walking up behind any cop and putting a bullet through the base of his skull.
Not trying to make a masked threat or be edgy. Just to show that any morally bankrupt faggot like you can make a twisted, moronic mess of an argument and claim justification.

Consider:
You observe a man dressed in a police uniform who is obviously armed. You don't recognize him as one of the police officers who work in your city. You now have probable cause to suspect that this armed man is engaged in the commission of a felony (impersonating a police officer).
In my state, anyone has the lawful authority to arrest someone they have reasonable cause to believe is engaged in the commission of a felony. You approach to arrest the suspect drawing your own weapon as you do since you know the suspect to be armed with a deadly weapon.
You announce you are arresting the suspect who then (predictably) reaches for his gun. You pull the trigger, blowing the suspect's head into a fine mist.
Clean kill.

is this youre first day on Sup Forums ?

a nation cucked by trump. congrats shithead.

antfa, faggot... little bitch. I hope a cop gets you.

look at your flag, weak baby bitch.

Attached: yesitsaysthat.png (735x485, 549K)

I remember it being a pistol but you're right according to

Nice larp photo, faggot.

He was acquitted. That means he didn’t nothing wrong

The guy he shot deserved if. He was drunk, shooting an (air) rifle out of a hotel window in public after a few high profile mass murders had taken place with similar situations. Multiple people had called police reporting his drunk ass shooting from the window.
He brought everything that happened upon himself. It’s his own damn fault.

I'll go along with this. Just don't let me hear your bitch ass whining and crying when a cop doing something stupid gets ventilated.

Shooting an air rifle is a death sentence in the US. Land of the free huh.

This

I think you are right, more to this story than meets the eye, however, If we give you the right to carry a gun and kill people at your discretion, you are held to a higher standard than bob fucknuts burger flipper. You are expected to use your head and make the right choice in situations no one is trained for. If you cant do this, you should not be a cop, a medic, a surgeon. You have no business there. I realize its a hard job and I realize most people shouldnt be working those jobs because the standard is very, very high.

>He was drunk, shooting an (air) rifle out of a hotel window in public
This isn't true

Someone being nosy saw his shadow inside the window and thought it looked like he might be holding a gun

He never was even seen pointing it out the window

I don't give a fuck. it wasn't anyone I knew who managed to provoke a cop to pull a pice on them

Youre a shithead, and as a responsible gun owner and operator the situation was escalated far beyond what any decent law enforcement officer would have managed. Guy was drunk, crying, terrified, and had four swat team looking cops with rifles on him. He was clearly going for his pants because there was no sign of concealed weight, and the report was of long barrel rifles to begin with.

The shooter put rounds into his chest hoping for a kill, had brutal decorations of intent to kill on his weapon, and the cowardly cops refused yo show the bodycam at trial. I hope he an heros for being a murderer.

hopefully he goes off the rails and falls into a pit of despair, finds himself in a situation where police are holding guns on him, and in his state of confusion he isn't able to follow directions properly and a rookie hotshot eager to shoot someone puts a couple of rounds in his chest and he slowly bleeds out

You know when things like this really piss you off and make you want to hurt someone even tho it's not really your problem, it's not healthy.

I like to watch 'faith restored in humanity' compilation on youtube of cops and fire fighters saving peoples lives or people doing heroic acts of kindness or charity.

It's better than sitting their daydreaming what you would've done in that situation, or what you'd do to that cop.

Attached: boner.png (1344x1225, 1.85M)

It's everyone's problem because this can happen to anyone. Cops are out of control in this country.

I like to watch "cops getting owned" compilations on YT because it shows the other side of these "heroes" the public refuses to acknowledge.

I really would love to see him end up getting shot by cops. It would be poetic justice at its finest.

1) he obviously drunk and crying for his life
2) There was no imprint of a weapon, nor did one plop on the floor as his shorts keep falling,

I don't see people being heroes on the news, I just see shit like in the op and people getting angry and things that make me angry.

I don't have to seek out shit to get mad about, it's thrown in my face every day.

The 'heroes' are the otherside the public refuses to acknowledge. People just wanna be fucking angry all the time, especially on this website.

Attached: 1570029719544.jpg (750x1158, 111K)

in my experiance most cops are OK, but In my 50 years of life I had run ins with three reall assholes who had no business being cops. One of which I really think wanted to shoot my neighbor. Three cops at a domestic despute. Two of them deescalating things trying to get the people to shut up and go back in the house like normal people. I watched tyhe third cop doing everything in his power to rile things up. Never thought I would ever hear a cop say to a drunk guy. "You going to let her talk to you like that?" I could tell the cop was getting off on causing the fight.

And you don't think this anger is justified?

not who you responded to, but yes, it very much is justified. People are angry, they are tired of the bull shit and the lies. They want to be treated fair and they know thats not goig to happen. People arent buying the lies and bull shit anymore. Work hard, do your best, put the company first and you will be a success. No one believes it anymore. Hell, I doubt it was ever true

He should be kept in solitary until he dies of assrot.

Poor office.
I doubt no one here has ever killed someone. You have no idea what it does to your mind.
It keeps you awake at night. Visions of it come to you when you are awake.
On holidays in family events. It doesn't give a shit.
That image will be stuck in your mind for the rest of your life.
You will keep asking yourself and doubting yourself if you did the right thing.
PTSD is a horrible condition that is never truly cured.

>Work hard, do your best, put the company first and you will be a success. No one believes it anymore. Hell, I doubt it was ever true.
It's all a system of control. Some will rise high in the hierarchy of business, others will always be the pawns that actually so the work. The system is built in the belief that everyone can be wealthy and "successful" in their careers. Just not true. Without the system of hope and faith, no one would really want to work. It's all systems of control. Work hard and make a lot of money so you can buy that house an car that makes sally want to fuck you. We do this shit to ourselves.

$2500 a month is the equivalent of a six figure salary. I am in the wrong profession.

>I knew exactly when he was about the get shot, the first time I watched the video, before the cop even pulled trigger.

ur smart

How many have you killed, killer. I'm a 2 tour Iraq combat vet. PTSD is different for everyone. Just because you killed, doesn't mean you will automatically have PTSD. So, what's your point?

Wait, didn't he have "You're fucked" written on his weapon? And now he needs money for life because his life is ruined by killing ONE person?

Really makes those John Wick movies look even more wicked and retarded.

9/10 times i side with the cops ,but this guy just down right murdered that guy. He gave him nothing but fucking simon says orders and then blasted the poor guy when he got it wrong.

Dude was drunk and crying and this guy just fucken wasted him. Honestly he should be getting fuck all from the state and should be in jail.

I'm 100% rated disabled vet and I get $3,100 a month. Plus I get $900 for going to school full time. I have earned my shit thought.

Keanu Reeve's acting makes them retarded enough.

So they train cops to be fearful and react with maximum force based on instinct? That’s some shitty ass training if you ask me. I was in the military. Combat training teaches situational awareness, as opposed to a fear-based reactionary response using deadly force. Maybe cops should be trained like infantryman, instead of a bunch of scared white dudes with guns.

Shooting any type of rifle in a public place is asking for new ventilation holes. Don’t want to get shot? Don’t get fucking drunk and go shooting anything in public.

I support stupid people dying, regardless of who they work for.

“ He invited two acquaintances, Monique Portillo and Luis Nunez, to his room for drinks. There he showed them a scoped air rifle he was using to exterminate birds inside grocery stores. At one point the gun was pointed outside his fifth-floor window, prompting a witness to notify the hotel receptionist; the police were immediately called.” - sources in the article, nigger - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

Nice straw man - cops cannot “kill at their discretion.” If they did, it would be murder and they’d be subject to the same court proceedings as any of the rest of us. Problem comes from the “thin blue line” bullshit and protecting bad cops/bad actions so more than a few, but less than the majority I would guess, get away with it.
We don’t need to hold them to a higher standard, just the same standards vigorously enforced. They’re fucking civilians working for a local government, that’s all. Anyone who protects a corrupt or bad cop gets prosecuted for crimes and loses their jobs too, it’s that simple.

Whatever. If anything youd get PTSD from boredom.

Keanu reeves is perfect for that type of over the top action stuff

He's way better then most action actors. You can't argue that. Unless you think liam neeson is so fuckin great?

That’s $30k a year, sport. Go back to basic math class.

t. incompetent officer

Ah, what?

Attached: ah what?.gif (238x177, 220K)

Guy should be put away for life. He is unstable and a menace to society.

Yeah, I laughed when I read that. Someone can't do da math..

Attached: The-Infamous-El-Guapo.jpg (500x282, 35K)

It's not even debatable that Liam Neeson is a better actor than him.

Lame Dicksuckin can fuck off back to fucking sheep. Fucker should hurry up and die, the hypocritical liberal piece of shit he is.

>bootlicker

Your Reddit is showing fag

Someone is jealous...

Attached: 094.jpg (452x635, 43K)

I mean, I wouldn’t mind $2.5k a month becoming a 6 figure yearly somehow, like through Jew space magic, but in the really real world where live, it usually ends up being less.

Of being a typical Hollywood cunt that knows fuck all?
Yeah, totes jealous.
Faggot.

Usually would say based and redpilled
But I knew the dude and his wife and the whole story is just fucked off and back again just to be fucked off a second time

Give an objective critique of his acting abilities without your personal bias

What?! You are fuckin nuts, son. If you believe that then you are exactly what the movie studios cater to. And that's why nesson the 70 year old man, that looks 70 is out there killing everybody. You don't know shit.

Exactly my point.

Ah, did I hurt your feelings? Go upstairs and tell momma some man on the internet doesn't agree with you. Momma will make baby feel better. You lil fag.

Somebody give me some context. What was he doing there in the first place?

What I'm saying is that Liam Neeson is a better actor. As in, he is more skilled than reeves. Reeves really isn't that good of an actor in the first place but he works well in the John wick movies. That's not really to do with catering to me at all.