Whats Sup Forums's thought's on the hong kong protest?

Whats Sup Forums's thought's on the hong kong protest?

Attached: school project.jpg (1280x853, 164K)

It's the beginning of the end for China. China will devolve into civil war. They are becoming a fractured state and the commies will be ousted. They will not be participating in the second half of the 21st century. Hong Kong will, China won't.

dont buy made in china shit if you care

Hahahahahahahahaaaa. Thanks man. I've had a hard day and needed a good laugh.

I hope they win

CHING CHONG BING BONG

Most btards don’t really understand the situation well enough to make an intelligent comment about it.

Who gives a shit about chinks. Lets hope that some of these events will start WW3 and make good happening threads

Insectoids are subhumans. I hope they kill eachother, so the West can have it's economy back from the hooknosed kikes. DEATH TO THE LEFT! 14/88!

Attached: pay stupid mongolians.gif (384x270, 691K)

man all this fucking happened because some dumbass killed his girlfriend in Taiwan and went back to Hong Kong.

initially the protests were very peaceful during the day but in the evening police officers were getting attacked. but then police officers were also attacking protesters.

i agree with free speech but now we dont really have that anymore. if you think the extradition treaty is okay then you will get beaten and get called a pro ccp scum or a boot licker. if you are pro hong kong movement you are called a cockroach.

literally china is a shithole. the end.

I would burn the palace a second time if we could

Fuck em

I will take it more seriously if the mass of the rioters are not university students.

They tried this shit back in 2015 during the Chiense national holiday, but that time they blocked all the major highways so after a week the locals turned on the rioters. Because, well, fucking people have to make a leaving and blocking the business and shopping districts were harming the locals.

This time, they got smarter and learned from their past mistakes. They blocked roads, but only minor roads and left the major road jjunctions free.

Zero chinese outside HK support them, if the Chinese government actually send in the military and gun them all down. No chinese will ever feel bad about them .

based.

Fuckers are protesting against extraditing a murderer to Taiwan to face justice. A murderer that killed his gf by beheading.

They have no solid ground to stand on.

>Zero chinese outside HK support them, if the Chinese government actually send in the military and gun them all down. No chinese will ever feel bad about them .
The Chinese think cooking dogs alive makes the meat tastier and that if they snort rhino horn it'll get their dicks a full inch long. Those organ stealing twats suck government dick like no other.

Attached: 38buytjd2ew11.jpg (750x538, 46K)

and the south thought niggers are sub human so they fought the union tooth and nail.

it doesn't matter if chinks are fuckers, as llong as most chinese support their government, the chinese government will murder fuck all those rioters.

China is an athiest country, when you are dead, you are dead. A corpse is just corpse. There is no judeo christian value in respecting a corpse in China.

LISTEN UP:

We don't want to liberate Hong Kong. We need to liberate the entire nation of China from the commies. Give the people their freedom. Let them express their culture without it being destroyed by an oppressive state.

Free China from Chinese rule.

I'm also an atheist, but find the application of unneeded pain abhorrent. Their values are wrong.

Your economic problems will never be so easily solved. Especially when you created the majority of them.

At the end of the day, are you going to put your own life on the line for HK?

If so, buy a plane ticket and go there. No one outside other Chinese will put their own lives on the line for island chinks. It doesn't matter if the island chinks likes democracy. No one outside China are going to give a damn when things go down.

Imagine if you are a Chinese citizen.

The rioters in HK didn't try to engage you in anyway, nor they bother try to get your support. Instead the rioters asked for foreign money and help, and they got millions in foreign donations. What did they do witht he money? again, not engaging with the chinese government nor fellow citizens, but used that money to buy ads and propaganda in foreign nations, so they can pressure foreign nations to intervene. Then you see those very same rioters waving the american flag and singing american national anthem.

All fucking traitors. No chinese will shed a tear for them if they get butchered by the military on the streets.

Those rioters are shining high power green lasers into law enforcement officers's eyes, pelting them with garbage, uses improvised weapons to fight the police, and illegally occupying roads and public buildings. If they do the same in America, they'd all be shot by the cops in "self defense". After a month of riots, only two got shot accidentallly by the local police force. That is some fucking good discipline on the part of the CHiense police.

Values can only be wrong if they impact population growth and sustainability.

Well, to be fair, hatred for the police is a virtue. Police are a tool that you, as a person, use when you need them on should only ever interact with on a bare minimum according to the law. Especially in a place like that.

Good for them. Fuck beijing.

communism will never not be protested. either china with hong cong will become like venezuela or china will win

Their not pursuing communism, they ate protesting one party rule oligarchy.

the PRC wants to bring Hong Kong into line, in every way, with the rest of China. It's inevitable.

That's a terrible heuristic to the point that I suspect you've selected it to annoy rather than out of any careful consideration.
The government of China isn't giving the rioters any way of reaching the common Chinese. They own all media and have an army of spooks shutting down shit on their intranet.
The only reason they aren't slaughtering in the street is a desire to save face. They want the Hong Kong population to submit publicly, because they can spin such as glorious to Chinese ideals of following the herd and cutting down the tall blade of grass and all that bullshit.
It's a billion strong crab bucket.mentality.
They fear and hate their position, but hate seeing anyone else get ahead even more.
Destroy the individual. Sublimate yourself to the propaganda.
Of course these guys won't cry for Hong Kong. Hong Kong has everything they don't. They had a hundred years of western pleasures and decades of self determination.
Don't blow the police too hard, now. They've been using agitators, dressing as gangs, and are generally causing ruckus and disappearing people where they can.
It's a shit show over there.
No, I won't personally be able to do much more than offer my hope that they find a way, which isn't helpful to them at all. I can still empathize with their plight.

All HK wants is democracy it may not be perfect but hey it's the best system in the world

Since most of the most fervent rioters are the youth, university students. Them singing and waving the american anthem and flag is them intentionally provoking the chinese government.

THEY WANT TO DIE. They want to be martyrs for their cause. These are the same people and organizations that stirred up unrest in the past, and all their effforts in the past didn't get shut down by the chinese government but by other locals. Because their actions, by blocking roads and buildings, harm the local economy.

Never under estimate the stupidity of youth.

Attached: 1552242920522 (1).jpg (1222x759, 133K)

well they have more balls then you

You know that is bullshit.

Those rioters wrong many "hello world" open letters but not one "hello fellow chinese" letter.

The bottom line is, if you care about democracy so much, is that out of the 1.5 billion chinese, very few support HK. Do their opinions and stance on the issue not count for anything? Shouldn't the will of the majority be carried out?

They want to be free of oppression, and may be willing to die.
Youth is dangerous because it can be stupid, yes, but also because it has not yet given up hope and come to view the shackles of this world as comfortably familiar terrors, and to choose those shackles over a dream of freedom.

What oppression?

They are protesting against extraditing a MURDERER to Taiwan, of all the places, to face justice. What oppression?

I have no doubt 1.5 billion chinese are hearing "hong kong students rebel for no reason and brave police resist their terrorism"
There is no free journalism. Descent is viewed as traitorous. Adhere or die, no?
Fuck that authoritarian mentality. It's nothing but cowards and bullies, all of them creating an image of invincibility and perfection without creating a world to match. Instead of fixing the problems of the world, they attack those that mention them.
a noble cause under which to strip the autonomy of Hong Kong, to impress upon them that their separate system exists separately at the whim of the party, and that to defy in the slightest is to face the full might of the mainland

Your first sentence is correct. The rest is bullshit. If you actually give a flying fuck about China, or anyone in it, you're retarded. They would boil you alive just as quick as they would a dog. They are inhuman, soulless, unfeeling, automatons who bow to their government's every whim. They don't deserve your pity, or your support. If the people of HK want independence, or anything else for that matter, THEY can fight for it. WE don't need to do shit.

honk honk protests are typical staged coloured 'revolution' withing the trade war.

Here on the pic leaders of so called people's protests recieving instructions from their masters. Typical US tactic, they did it in the middle east and ukraine recently.

Most of the chinese, and most of the people in hong kong don't support this bullshit.

Attached: layM7K1YNrA.jpg (1280x920, 254K)

The chinese fight so heavily to stop the spread of information because they know that the idea of personal freedom is a meme they cannot afford to have spread in their country.
Ideas are infectious and spread quickly and uncontrollably.
I concur that the actions of many modern chinese appear senseless and brutal, but I also do not doubt that this is due to the context of their lives
The last thing their government wants is a billion individuals arguing. Only democracy can handle the whims of a billion kings.
So they do all they can to keep their people slaves.

Fuck off hongkongers i give a juicy dogass for you chinks. You all are slant eye vermin and seperating yourselves from china wont make us nuke you to shit in ww3

Thanks for chiming in, Ricky Retardo.

Chink is chink if hong kong or china. Nukes incoming

Democracy is non negotiable! New England will always stand with those who stand up for their God given liberties! Down with communism! Down with authoritarianism! Up with freedom! Up with liberty!

Attached: 1566871610000.jpg (640x846, 177K)

Fucking hongkong scum thinks they can escape the nuclear hell by seperating themselves from china. Fucking fools, you are slant eyes so you will get nuked either way

Sumting very wong

cool the racism bro

>Descent
imagine trying to be smart about stuff and typing this word. what a fucking moron. shut up

I lose words or accidentally type homonyms all the time.
>dissent
Thanks for catching it. That was a silly mistake.

They're commie in name only by now.
They're legalists at best.
As for civil war, that's their natural state anyway so who cares?
I just hope they can exterminate their mussies before/if they fall apart.

np just proofread your shit or nobody will take you seriously

Attached: 1557426041769.gif (652x562, 626K)

Whatever chink. HK will fail and your ass be put in prison on mainland china

>They had a hundred years of western pleasures
>western pleasures
>WESTERN PLEASURES

>living under occupational british government as second-class people (chinese became an official language only in the 70s, before that it was only english)
>mass shootings of demonstrations
>killings of union leaders
>Constant work injuries
>12 hour working day
>child labour (the law restricting working day to 8h exclusively for teens was passed only in 1968)
>dirty slums, without plumbing or basic maintenance. In the 70s out of population of 3 million more than 400.000 were living there.
>Only 1/5 of people were living in the own appartment separately from other families.
>mafia and skyrocketing crime rate
>in 1974 there were 0,4 doctors per 10.000 people, less than in morden Ethiopia (0,5)

No, I'm sincere

Give me liberty or give me death

You obviously don’t have a Good grasp of China’s economic or political standing in the world. Hong Kong makes up 3% of there economy, and the protest are just making many mainland citizens more nationally supportive of the part government. It’s really not as big of an annoyance as the media has made it out to be. China has had shit rise ups like this on and off for the past 40 years and they get stomped on and swept under the rug. So sorry, but just no.

Attached: 74AF58C8-687A-4DF2-BB60-9A39E1F3D61A.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Sup Forums wants to watch the world burn