G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope you slept well.
tell me what you are doing today.

Attached: 1569929204398 (1).jpg (682x1024, 230K)

Imagine walking out onto the patio with morning wood and seeing her there. That is how life should be lived.

Going to the bank, the bar, Lowes, liquor store, grocery store, meat market, home. Drink and fuck all night, cook corned beef

Praying for myself and for many for the forgiveness of sins, and for access to the holy kingdom which was promised.

Attached: frozenforest2.jpg (4032x2268, 623K)

>tfw he doesn't ask why you won't kill yourself today

i feel a little incomplete, user.

Masturbate
Masturbate
Masturbate
Go see "Joker"
Masturbate
Masturbate
Masturbate
Masturbate
Masturbate
Sleep

Repeat tomorrow, without watching Joker obviously. What am I, a weirdo?!?

Working all day and then sleep instantly afterwards

Attached: 2019-07-20 20.11.09 17971189252120869_2092339052503155468.jpg (1024x1821, 540K)

Thanks user, hope you slept well and warm too!
I'll be heading to the gym, after that, probably hit the library to study some math. What about you?

Attached: 0G1DKDu.jpg (1200x800, 75K)

w-wow

diary of a mass shooter.

Wake up. Fuck girlfriend before she does to work. Probably work out today.

Idk tbh prolly cook nd vidya tbh

Attached: 1570013127385.jpg (640x462, 40K)

which videogames?

Getting mad at things because they're not working as intended, feeling like piece of stupid shit for doing so and contemplating suicide.
Day as usual.

back to work in a few hours

Attached: 2hlf6gawj6c01.jpg (399x400, 16K)

I fucked a coworker for the first time earlier this week and she just asked me to go to lunch with her again (with a wink) so I am going to fuck her again today during our lunch

Attached: o99P3B2.jpg (2000x3000, 318K)

Same. What do you do for work user

Is that the lost, ancient, desert city of Asus?

Attached: PVzCwFK.jpg (3488x5232, 1.17M)

pizza delivery

how's it? is it a good job?

yea its okay, just sucks working 5-6 days a week but only getting 30-35 hours. Tip money on fri-sun is very good and i get paid my wage weekly, so I always have money to spend.

is it difficult? any story you want to share about it? I'm a student that needs the money, so I thought it was a good job for weekends

Attached: QqwbGi7.jpg (1364x2048, 119K)

You mean a mass-turbater

Currently I'm at work taking a shit.

no, its easy work. I sit down in my car for the majority of the shift, sometimes the whole shift if its busy like it will be tonight. Its actually kind of boring its so easy. I recommend it if you want some cash, the tips if you live in a bigger city is good.

thanks user, instead of a car in my country we use motorbikes almost exclusively, and the schedule is nocturnal

they have those scooters with pizza box holders on the back for a reason, so its possible

Attached: qzjolz-tywsuzzvmq-o.jpg (800x1200, 155K)

jesus that booty deserves a smack

agreed

Sitting at my desk where I tell others to work while I rarely do anything myself. Despite making $40 an hour, I mostly browse b all day, though I did spend half the morning flirting with the cute lab analyst that I fucked last year.

She told me she's going to break up woth you user. She said it isn't going anywhere and would rather fuck me.

good situation, you have.

Hard work for 10 years got me here, now I can choose to coast for the next 20 or keep pushing to make more and get bigger promotions. Still haven't made up my mind what I've decided, but fookin off in the meanwhile sure is nice

always choose to evolve and get better bro.
i wish continued success to u.

Attached: 002 - Lt5wp6M.jpg (1360x1360, 1022K)