What do you choose Sup Forums?

What do you choose Sup Forums?

>A short fat, ugly, Indian wife, who will forever be good and faithful and love you unconditionally. You can never cheat on her

>24 hours to do ANYTHING you want with/to Scarlett Johansson. Can never be with another woman again.

Not looking so fat now, huh fags?

b) because I'm not going to be with any woman anyway

>an never be with another woman again
D-Do I get to have her beyond the 24 hours if she loves me?

nah thanks

The latter

Can I get the Indian woman facial surgery and force her to loose weight? Cause if so that's an easy choice.

what kind of a curry question is this

second one. Living with a woman is an early grave.

>love you unconditionally
unconditionally user

Does Scarlett WANT me to do anything with/to her? Is she being blackmailed/put under some weird spell?

>You can never be with another woman again
Fine, since I can't be with ANOTHER woman, I'll just kidnap ScarJo and make her my sex slave forever.
>Inb4 OP makes up stupid rules to damage control his garbage thread
Ya got played, opie.

HAHAHAHAHA you for real?

Auction my night with ScarJo for millions, secretly swap her out with short indian in the dark, be rich enough for ScarJo, bang her whenever I want. Hehe.

Scarlett obviously.

>>>A short fat, ugly, Indian wife, who will forever be good and faithful and love you unconditionally. You can never cheat on her
This of course, as long as she was very hairy.

Scarlett is short also. No womanlets for me, I'll pass.

>loving, sweet Indian wife with a beautiful soul or degrade yourself with a filthy Jew

tough choice there, user. I can see what's so great about this board.

is murder/suicide at the end of 24 hours an option?

Scarlett a million times.

She's being paid an undisclosed sum. Her enjoyment is based on her acting ability.

how do you go from this

to this

I could get a girl better than scarkike any day of the week

[Spoiler]if I could make eye contact with them[/Spoiler]

Of course
Note: Harming Scarlett will cause her to fight back and attempt to escape

Feminism

Can I choose how Scarlett has her hair at least?

Oh ok so she draws the line at murder but not rape from a degenerate, slovenly Sup Forums user?

See

its all for nothing OP.
24 hours isnt enough to impregnate and she would just abort

So if I can do anything to her can't I just take her money?

>24 hours to do ANYTHING you want with/to Scarlett Johansson. Can never be with another woman again.

This one obviously. I'm still able to fuck dudes.

>You can never cheat on her

but she can cheat on me? If she can't then fuck her honestly, I would rather tell scarjo to fuck idris elba, so I could watch in the corner. Maybe even film it, so I could jerk off to this later.

OP even said she'd be forever faithful dude

this

b if I could punch her until I knock all of her teeth out after the rape

Faggot jk this

Talk about between a rock and a hard place. Neither senpai.

My introverted personality has doomed me to a lifetime of solitude and virginity so I choose Scarlett.

Can I choose neither?

second one, impregnate ScarJo then spend the rest of my life fucking traps

We talking old Johansson or Tacobellhansson?

Can it be prime megahot scarjo because I'll end up never being with a woman as it is now

Neither.

>Have ScarJo with her GitS hair
>Hire a camera man for the day
>Unleash 23 years of pent up sexual frustration
>Anytime I feel I made a mistake, simply rewatch the videos I made with her that day

Is that Robert Downey Jr?

>24 hours to do ANYTHING you want with/to Scarlett Johansson

I'm sure she's gonna enjoy transferring all of her money in her bank account into mine.

As for not being able to be with a woman ever again, I'm sure getting blown by qt3.14 trap isn't all that bad.

if your loves you no matter what just get her into cuckquean and bang scarlet johannesan while she watches lol

Choose neither of those options you fucking retard.

She's going to look like such a sick grandma in just a few years now. And yes in the bad way in case you needed clarification.

I just love the fact that we all agree that indian women are the ugliest on the planet. I'd definitely pick scarlett johansson. Especially in her prime.

hours to do ANYTHING you want with/to Scarlett Johansson. Can never be with another woman again.
Nice, time to fulfill my snuff fantasy, no blood though only choking, strangling and hanging
And because I'll probably end in life time sentence or death penalty the second part doesn't even affect me

>You can never cheat on her
>Can never be with another woman again.

Wait so what exactly is the difference between these two options? If I choose the first one, can I just divorce her immediately? If not, there's functionally no difference between the two because either way I'm never having sex with a woman other than the wife or Scarlett ever again

Also, what happens if I cheat on my wife in the first scenario? Do I get honor killed by the rest of her family or something?

Define ugly
Jeniffer Lawrence or Jessica Alba kind of ugly (by Sup Forums standards) or other kind of ugly?

24 hours with Scar jo, record everything, jerk off for the rest of my life.

I have no use for an ugly woman.

Ugly like Hitler.

STOP BULLYING MY WAIFU YOU FUCKING BULLIES FUCK OFF

Basically

>indian vs kikess
how about none

I mean, if the fat indian is forever good and faithful, you can get around the whole cheating thing by being in an open marriage or polyamorous relationship.

Also, she'll cook and clean I think? That's what being a good wife is, isn't it? Why would you get together with a fat girl if she isn't gonna do anything other than just be a nasty pillow?

STOP RUINING MY WAIFUS

Can't it be an other girl?
Because I can just get some good looking hookers instead and I'd prefer that.

>not picking the Indian and forcing her to be your partner in sexual assaults on women.
>not sexually degrading her while strapped into VR
Why is TV so shit

I choose sitting on Sup Forums and shitposting for a day straight.

>24 hours to do ANYTHING you want with/to Scarlett Johansson

So a short fat ugly indian wife vs short fat ugly jewish wife

>mfw she's only like 32

Man, I guess "the wall" isn't a red pill meme. I'm running out of time to find an attractive, mom used up waifu

>acting ability

Oh God.

Indian Woman

Delete this! SHE IS NOT FAT!!!

>ITT: limp dicked faggots hating on Scarlet

>It's a "Sup Forums pretends they they wouldn't rearrange Scarlett's shithole beacause she's too fat meme" episode

fuck off white knight
or should I say "oy vey!"?