I need weed but im not getting paid until 9pm tonight what do i do i tried calling someone to suck their dick for $50...

I need weed but im not getting paid until 9pm tonight what do i do i tried calling someone to suck their dick for $50 bucks but they said they are work i need WEED NOW

Attached: being-dry-article-1_1024x1024.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

Lol stop being an addict

Faggot

try visualization meditation

if you do it right you can manifest some dank bud free of charge

we are lucky that you cant get addicted to weed

There is more than enough in that pic to last until night
stems can be smoked (though the THC is only on the outside of the stem, so need to scorch it super hard...)

Just borrow from your dealer like an adult.

you don't need it you want it. just stop being a pussy and learn self control faggot.

whoa, I can get my dick suck for weed now. hellalua vape industry,

spread pussy

Scrape all the shit from your grinder, probably get a bit from that too.

Are you playing a joke you nigger? Why don't you scrape the bowl, dip I to the kief or look for crumbs. If you can't wait until 9 you are an addict. Unironicaly go sell your bloods plasma for weed money. That's what I used to do.

You can develop a physical dependency for weed.

Stop being such a junkie and just wait until you get paid jesus might as well be a meth addict

Forgot to add, that's a fat lighter look at you with your special I smoke weed lighter and your BOWL. Bowls are the worst way to smoke weed, worse than joints, worse than knife hits, worse than water bottle bongs. Absolute child

>sucking dick for weed
you sure you're not smoking crack, my brogger?

It's funny people are this hard up while I'm sitting on ounces that I'm afraid will go bad before I can use it

What you need is your face curb stomped whiny lil bitch boi. God damn you fucking rejects and your “needs”, get off your dead ass and put work in or kys faggot

Psychological*

Let's analyze everything wrong with your post.

>I need weed
No you don't. That's coming from another weed smoker.

>but im not getting paid until 9pm tonight what do i do
Run-on sentence, lack of an apostrophe in "im", uncapitalized I in "im", uncapitalized I in "what do i do", no question mark.

>i tried calling someone to suck their dick for $50 bucks but they said they are work
Capitalize I when used to refer to yourself in the first person. How do you call someone to suck their dick for $50? Speaking of which, when you put the dollar sign (this thing $), that's all that's needed; when you write "$50 bucks" it sounds like "50 dollars bucks." What the fuck does "they are work" mean? I already know, I just expect you to use proper spelling and grammar like an American adult, and not talking like you're a black kid arguing politics on Twitter.

>i need WEED NOW
This is a troll post. Literally no one craves weed this badly.

Show that boipucci and a bitcoin addy

Attached: 1546969186424.gif (406x544, 1.15M)

Why you gotta suck dick n shit. Wham for you battyman. Just ask for your plug to tic you the bag and you’ll be grand. Pay him the next day or whatever. Ticing bags grantees that you’re not getting ripped and if you pay earlier than they expect they start making the bags heavier n shit.

Thanks, Jamal.

woah woah woah there buddy, what's wrong with a fine glass bowl? Its portable, scrapable, and lasts a long time if you arent a dumbass. Beyond that the glass cools more rapidly than wood, preserving precious ganja for future hits. A blunt is nice, but I very rarely have a partner or group to smoke with, so the advantages of a bowl appeal to me. I'm interested to learn what your preferred method of smoking is?

loading ....

Attached: xcv.png (426x175, 2K)

...do you have a structured settlement, but need WEED NOW!?

CALL: Kuff U. Budsworth: 877-WEED-NOW

> not being best friends with your dealers
> having to meet up at night in the rain in a park or at a train station
How do people do it?