What you think of this guy ?

What you think of this guy ?

Attached: unfunnyjew.jpg (668x752, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dzz6gx09zLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wanna fuck his mom

Handsome

handsome mother fucker alive, i want to eat his dick raw and put it in my ass mmmmm

His mom is deffs a milf. Would fuck her with my fat uncircumcised cock as she cries and her son watched

Boring edgelord

hasbara makes threads about him and his ugly unit 8200 wife both satanic jews that want to turn kids into dogfucking degenerates

Hes a woke jew who thinks like a white conservative
Pretty based tbh

tbh,if ethan is watching id rather fuck hila

or even better,maybe i can have a threesome with hila and ethan's mom

I think Ethan's funny but he never should have started a podcast. The shit he's said on his own podcast is the entire cause of what downfall he's had. Like spouting "nigger faggot" when iDubbbz was on because he "had an excuse" but then condemning Pewdiepie for saying it in a context that was far more "acceptable" than his own. Plus, when he's on his Podcast (especially when there's no guest), he has a habit of going on really opinionated rants about shit that just makes him look like a retard. He's either gotta think his words through a bit more before saying them or stop doing the Podcast altogether. He hasn't fallen completely out of grace, yet, if he just keeps his mouth shut he can recover.

isnt he from commiefornia? lol if you consider yourself a conservative and live in one of the most left wing states in the country

then again,conservatives supported donald trump.so conservatism is pretty dead anyway

He's stupid and unfunny
I remember when he talked about the Dresden bombings and got every single fact wrong

>because the major cities vote one way everyone who lives there agrees
I'm also a conservative living in a conservative town in california.

>conservative

>california

what a joke,just like conservatism since donald trump got elected president.time to move out of your left wing cesspool and understand what real conservatism means

i like how he brought up once he lived in some jewish community in commiefornia.like,how stupid do you have to be to live in california and not be a liberal or a faggot

You can't exist in a state that close to Oregon and not bleed blue

Shut up faggot. Know your place.

>filename.jpg

>commiefornia
Retard detected
Post discarded

real conservatism is hiding from your political rivals because you cant back up or fight for your beliefs LOL

He must have women crawling all over him fighting for his attention...

ethan was really funny at the early days, but now he is pure cancer, fully jewing out, not funny and cancer podcasts. oy vey muh shekel

>know your place

he says,while defending somebody who thinks conservatives live in california

Commie detected

This
I grew up in the south m8 I know well conservatism

>retard detected

he says,while defending some shitty west coast liberal state.dont have you have a gay pride rally to attend retard?

>m8

you dont know shit retard,your some eurotrash faggot

We literally just had this argument in the other thread and I btfo you with quads

How is California communist?

whatever eurotrash,nobody in america uses the term "m8"

>just makes him look like a retard
didn’t you know that already, nigger?

fuck off jew

Imagine getting btfo twice in 10 minutes

Attached: Screenshot_20191011-155124_Clover.jpg (720x1280, 231K)

>lurk moar faggot
M8

imagine thinking asking the question if its my first day on the chan means im btfo.i was on Sup Forums when you were still in diapers kid

I do enjoy how he calls out youtube clickbaiters.

i would argue people who call California communist dont even know what capitalism is

>on the chan
>cant recognize quads
>cant read english
>gets mad at m8
Me:3
You:0

10/10 Best thread on Sup Forums!

people who use the word communist dont even know what communism is,california is nothing but a left wing cesspool

trash

>cant read english

>says the foreigner using the word m8

go suck some more muslim cock in your eurotrash country kid

>m8 isnt english
M8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

unfunny Sam Hyde ripoff

I didn't like his early content but at least he had some balls to tell edgy jokes on jewtube when that site was getting into deep shit. But ever since he achieved his legendary-ish status he's been more pc and becomes more like that old man who says "you can't do that, that's ---ist!" who 10 seconds ago said nigger 20 times in a row

Stole sam hyde formulas and hes an all around skeevy bastard

how is he a rip off of sam hyde? he's some idiot liberal who married a kike

unfunny jew who stole shit from sam hyde and got btfo by bill burr

you realize he isnt even a real jew? and he probably only became jewish because of his wife

he is a non-practicing jew and has been since before he met hila.

even he himself knows it

he's got a dad bod

Attached: 1558350199640.jpg (722x1061, 69K)

their old reaction stuff was gold, now he's just a shill clinging to his shitty podcast

Hnnnnngg

why does he consider himself a "jewish american"then.or at least to my knowledge because he mentioned it once in one of his videos

Because he is still genetically jewish you absolute mongoloid

nah,he's only jewish because he's a california cuck who married a kike

he's a chode

>retarded post filled with buzzwords.
Hello idiot.

He is a jew... his last name is klein

That ass wtf it's thicker than my gf

Literally the most Jewish person to ever exist. I like the guy, though, he's pretty based.
As I said, based.

He's literally 99.8% Ashkenazi Jew. He's Jewish in every fucking way.

>buzzwords

hey retard,im not some left wing snowflake like you are.take your argument somewhere else

you guys are fucking stupid.jewish american and jewish are 2 different things.hila is jewish,ethan is just some retard liberal from california like the rest of the trash from that state

His wife makes the show unwatchable to me.
She adds nothing to the convo, and I cringe when she tries to say something relevant.

Used to like him but hes kinda jumped the shark for me

>more buzzwords
>I'm rightwing

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x498, 207K)

Really lost his edge - can see his career shriveling away much like Boogie's.

Go back

Go back

He was funnier back in 2014, haven't seen any of his videos from now because of how big they got.

Your filename pretty much sums up my feelings

You sound like a fucking hipster faggot who likes fashion

>This guy
>Based
You're an absolute retard, this guy is a complete shill, and only imbeciles don't notice that.

Have you seen his Twitter? suckles from the AOC titty on the daily. Not conservative at all.

>im rightwing

>even though the rightwing was destroyed by donald trump.so really,im just an ignorant trump supporting piece of shit who is to stupid to realize how liberal i am

He needs to go back to making funny skits.

conservatism is dead anyway,how stupid are americans not to realize this

jew

What this guy said, all day.I cannot fathom ever saying "based" about this guy. He seems like a sleazeball. Like a slimy motherfucker. The kind of dude you could never trust irl.

How did a thread about H3H3 turn into an SJW screaming match?

>all right wingers are trump supporters

Attached: E7HMDEtxnF_PI4DH6dqTZ9AUvBP18WCWhSTP27bqHfQ.jpg (469x463, 27K)

>trump got nominated as the republicans presidental candidate

>he got elected as a republican president

>but of course,right wingers wernt the ones who voted for him

go back to your trailer park redneck

>he cant read
Keep on proving you are an idiot m8

You’re retarded. I guess all left wingers are SJWS, if you go by that logic. (I mean you are, but still....)

Man do you understand how retarded you sound?

who?

says the idiot who thinks republicans spend the majority of their life in democrat cities and states and believe in gun control instead of the 2nd ammendment

have fun smoking your meth and being an ignorant white trash piece of shit for the rest of your life like most people who support the president

Used to like them but when he became the podcast guy I grew disinterested it’s just not something he is good at but maybe he will get better overtime idk

Nice projection

He is not a conservative he says he is a liberal democrat

"White piece of trash piece of shit"

So, you're saying you've came straight from Twitter?
Go back.

>liberal democrat

>jewish

choose 1,democrats are dumber then i thought if they think jews will vote for them

nope,just described your average trump voter

I like cats

It’s what he says and he said he voted for Hillary his video on trump winning was pretty based though youtu.be/Dzz6gx09zLM

I'm not even from us you imbecile, but apparently all you can think about is Trump Trump Trump, that's all I hear from liberals like you, ffs, grow some balls and argue like a decent human being would, without your shitty projections.

whatever,i honestly dont care what his political opinion is anyway.like everyone else from commiefornia,he's probably the biggest liberal you'll ever meet.i think his videos are funny,i dont care that much of what his political opinion is anyway.i just know he's mentioned before in a video that he's a jewish american