How hype are you for the return of the XFL?

How hype are you for the return of the XFL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTJkFi06LFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you forget how to use the catalog during your time on /asp/?

them making it more family friendly is what worries me the most.

It will be the Fox News of football, Hannitized for your safety.

The triggering over the next two years until the league starts will be phenomenal.

They will call McMahon a racist who wants to whitewash football UNTIL it's revealed Marshawn Lynch asked for a trade to Oakland to be closer to his gang connections.

McMahon will be the biggest troll known to man and hold press conferences bragging about how the XFL will have a zero tolerance policy towards people like Lynch, and basically everyone with something as simple as a DUI.

He'll do this for the two other cases that will come up before the 2020 launch. By the time the league starts, people will be on his side and actually want to watch the XFL.

It'll also come out Trump is funding player salaries like the old USFL.

No, this . The original XFL was marketed as a more violent, less family friendly football league. It seems like Vince wants to turn the XFL into the no fun league v2, and I don't want to watch that shit. I want Football: Attitude Era edition.

medium hype

i would be much more hyped if it was the XBL that was being created.

baseball has become the most boring and unenjoyable sport to watch. it is the sport most in need of a complete overhaul.

XFL OBLITERATED

youtube.com/watch?v=VTJkFi06LFk

kino

ya finna seething?

I'd watch the hell out of that league

Only inbred retarded hick fucks are excited for this Fox News football league bullshit. It’s going to flop and you all know it.

kek even the cucks over at The Ringer think it's a good idea, this is new level soy boy

If they fit their schedule between June and August, it could work. There is a severe lack of sports going on during the summer.

Not excited at fucking all when you hear they want to basically make it right wing christian family friendly with none of the sexiness (no cheerleaders) and attitude of the original (which is one thing that made it different from nfl who already tries it's best to be family friendly) and also purposely having anti protesting things in there. Sorry I thought this was america?

>the XFL is a vast right-wing conspiracy

So you guys are actually going with this, huh?

Have fun I guess.

>this is right wing reading comprehension
No one said anything about a conspiracy. They said it was going to be sanitized bullshit, which Vince admitted it was going to be.

>baseball has become the most boring and unenjoyable sport to watch.
>has become

what does the X stand for?

"XTREME", I'm guessing

so are they going to play without pads?

"Vast right-wing conspiracy" is a hyperbolic phrase that entered the lexicon a long time ago.

It's not meant to be taken literally, you enormous fucking autist.

fox news is #1 in ratings

they are that butthurt players will stand for the anthem (just like the NBA)

most popular doesn't mean it's any good. American Idol was a top show when it was on and it was fucking terrible.

go back to clutching your emmys in your dark corner while grumbling about Drumpf, David Letterman

>family friendly
I feel like that's just being used as a buzzword. I don't expect flag football and teddy bears.

But they won't have sexy cheerleaders !

>leaf bots acting like confederate-cucks

u r really smartz

no one said fox was good, but if the XFL is the fox news of football it would be happy as fox has good ratings

Fox is watched by conservatives. Conservatives are scared by new things. XFL is a new thing. Therefore they won't watch it.

Xpendable

Luckily liberals will have transgender WNBA to watch that will btfo XFL

I'm excited and will watch this over the NFL. It'll be great when the nfl locks out and this surpasses the nfl

It’s not a conspiracy
It is just designed to go after the right wingers who complain daily muh kneeler and muh criminals
Basically all Americans on Sup Forums

>not the Orlando Pulse

Shiggy

Can't wait for all the amazing memes when they sign washed up players like Tebow, kaep, and manziel. The media circus will be crazy.

I'm american, the kneeling never bothered me. Peaceful quiet protest as long as you aren't causing actual physical damage and/or harm is part of America whether it hurts your feelings or not. Forced patriotism isn't really patriotism. We really do take it too far sometimes and I'm not trying to hate on the mil or anything I just feel like sometimes it's fucking excessive. And yet we completely ignore that veterans need healthcare and some are homeless etc.

>LA ICEsweeps

they should just use it as a brand letter where it stands for nothing and just use "XFL" on everything like how NASCAR brands itself. they never use national auto stock car auto racing

X Football League

What's is XFL anyways?

>this is what liberals believe

Max hype

because americans are retards who'd rather virtue signal than actually do anything, on both sides. That's why any well adjusted first worlder thinks america is a joke rn

this. "Two wrongs do not make right" should be the mantra of everyone with a critical mind.

>they actually believe this

Pretty hype, bro.

on a scale of 1-to-10 i'm at a 3

The NFL is the next big target on the liberal sports agenda. They fucked with it a lot this past season, but they want to infiltrate it more with coaching diversity quotas and more social issues brought to the forefront. It's already happening to the NBA, and they don't give two shits about the NHL/MLB. The XFL could offer a football alternative that doesn't press on social issues, and fans might enjoy that.

I think people were much more angry because nobody wants to hear from protesters that don't know anything about what they're protesting. That's how the whole kneeling thing felt. What was their main goal?

>yfw the bulge is just her bloody grandma pad + underwear + tap shorts

if you've seen the wwe in the last 5 years you'd know why this is going to be a 100 million dollar mistake

It's doomed on arrival just because of the stupid fucking name.

Xtreme is the most obnoxious fucking word I've ever heard. It reeks of outdated early 2000s MTV-tier teenage pandering. Should be the UFL.

>kaepernick going to the XFL

im pretty sure he couldn't meet the standards.

>saluting flag before games is mandatory
>no players with a criminal record allowed
>no politics allowed
so this is football for drumpftards lol

Manziel has like a thousand DUIs

The x stands for x. And it better fucking stand

>saluting flag before games is mandatory
bizarre

Back to heem retard

Those sound ok though minus the saluting but who actually cares

Hype is not an adjective. While I'm here, neither is chill. And I don't give a fuck about burger sports like shartball.

criminal record one is pretty dumb too as long as the person didn't do anything terrible like attempted murder or drug dealing its just pointlessly restricting their talent pool to make a statement.