How do you defeat it?

How do you defeat it?

spike strips

machines don't work because of the UFO

try again

how is a spike strip a machine?

I climb to the second story of a building and go to sleep.

I rule this town together with it.

the UFO takes control of mechanical things

the push lawnmower ran over that kid

stephen king is literally the king of horror

there is no escape

this is more terrifying than The Thing or Xenomorphs

prove me wrong
you can't and you won't

Are you retarded

Gnomish engineering.

TRUCK! TRUCK! TRUCK! TRUCK!

Call it a green nigger

is 'barbed wire' a machine too?

>Stephen King, being a former cocaine addict, later admitted that he was "coked out of my mind" the entire time he was making this picture and often didn't know what he was doing. He remarked that he'd like to try directing again someday, this time sober. When asked why he hasn't directed a movie since Maximum Overdrive, Stephen King responded "just watch Maximum Overdrive".

>The radio-controlled lawnmower used in the movie went out of control during a scene and struck a block of wood used as a camera support, shooting out wood splinters which injured the director of photography Armando Nannuzzi; as a result, Armando lost his right eye.

truly the kinoest of horrorkinos.

lmao

You're retarded. You are completely mentally retarded.

nice argument fag

stephen king is literally the king of horror

Underrated

I mean while you are right that there is pretty much no way out, you have this hyper literal approach to what's scary in a fictional work. I see what you're saying but I just feel differently than you do about the Stephen King king of horror thing.

with a spiderman truck

kek

Let them run out of gasoline

Wait for it to run out of diesel
Did you even watch the movie?

That's just fucking stupid. Why didn't they remove the blade?

>a movie that is literally Stephen King on cocaine is somehow a bad thing

At the very least it had a kickass soundtrack

>Armando Nannuzzi (21 September 1925 – 14 May 2001) was an Italian cinematographer and camera operator active from the 1940s until the 1990s. His career spanned six decades and over a hundred films.

kek, he only worked in another movie after this. thats how his career ended, with a whimper

A DP losing an eye is like an actress losing her lips and tongue. It's career-wrecking. It's not funny.

>makes an actually pretty classic horror flick

>lol it's so bad, just watch it

fuck you King, it's actually great and original. It's stupid in all the right ways and that soundtrack is fucking perfect. You did a good job.

a dp could still do just fine with one, thing it had more to do with being really old and this took all the wind out of him

would have been better with a *blocks your path*

>a dp could still do just fine with one
No, not really.

Because having an engine run with no load is really bad for the engine.

Yes really. Nicola Pecorini comes to mind, there probably have been others

That's not even an exception which proves the rule. Nope, you can't be a great DP with just one eye, sorry contrarian.

It's not a UFO, it was a comet filled with the souls of an ancient alien race with a passive aura that allowed them to travel to planets that it was passing.

*unsheathes katana*

>Fuck you green kike mobile, 14/88!
They really should not have brought in Raimi on this.

>Because having an engine run with no load is really bad for the engine.

who cares lawnmowers were probably like 50 bucks back then

It's just nails pounded into a board you retard how is it a machine?

all you are saying "nu uh"

If a great DP did lose an eye he would still be able to make great work

Nicola Pecorini is literally the best example you could summon. QED.

They wouldn't stop there. They'd make bigger boards and bigger nails. Soon they'd make a board with a nail in it so big it'd destroy them all.

>a DP without depth perception would still be able to make great work

go to bed Stephen

>A composer who couldn't hear would still be able to make great work

>you will never see the deleted scenes
>you will never see the kid's head pop like a ripe zit when the steamroller crushes him

Sad!

I think this is the best post I read all night. Nice job shitposter-kun

They tried that in the movie, but the trucks somehow got them to refill their gas tanks.

Sorry that DP don't normally lose an eye?
You are also moving the goal post, never claimed a one eyed DP would some how be a great DP just because. Just saying you can still do your job just fine, if you were a great DP before you would still be a great DP afterwords.

All that knowledge isn't going to just poof away with his eye. With that said someone really talented without depth perception since birth would probably make interesting shots and flat compositions. Its an artistic medium user

Contrarian. Didn't even finish reading your stupid post.

You're just arguing for the sake of argument, and you don't even have a rational position.

its almost like this is Sup Forums

stand on a rock

alright user, a one eyed DP can't exists even though they actually do in real life. some how I am the one being irrational

How much of this is canon? Is this in the book?

John Landis
Stephen King
Paul Thomas Anderson

A one-eyed DP can exist, just not a good one.

>A one-eyed DP can exist

k cool so you agree with my original statement.

and again, a mans knowledge isn't going to go away if he loses one eye. not sure what you think a dp does

No, I disagree that a DP can do just fine with only one eye. Can't you scroll up and read the thread?

>a mans
Your only example was a woman, actually.

*Blocks Your Path*

Is Nicola Pecorini trans? The guy still does commercials and are on par with his other work as far as quality is concern. Is the job challenging with one eye? Yes, but its hardly career wrecking like an actor losing their tongue and lips.

And the guy is "doing fine" seeing as he still gets work in big budget movies

Well the tricky part is to not let them get you to refill them

thats a bunch of fuckin horseshit

>"The survivors then sail off to safety; a title card epilogue explains that two days after the machines' rampage, a UFO was destroyed by a Soviet "weather satellite" conveniently equipped with class IV nuclear missiles and a laser cannon."

they are really smart though

my captcha for this response was find the gas stations

google is creepy

google is basically the trucks in maximum overdrive

Wasted potential, as everything King does. He's just an ideas guy.

Siphon out all its gas?

Well in the movie they mention the planet is on a comet's tail for some days, and on that period the soviets shut down an UFO. Also in the movie one of the guys makes a sudden theory of aliens wanting to migrate and using the machines to delet us.

Maybe what really happens is explained in other place but so far the movie just goes like that.

Spooky