I fucking love cuckolding

I fucking love cuckolding.

Attached: 2WRolsJ.jpg (4032x3024, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/users/rahfah11989
xhamster.com/videos/its-in-da-ass-daddy-pt6-11226351#mlrelated
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hot

Fuck off you pathetic faggot. Stop spamming this disgusting faggot shit

Nice titcow there fren

So do I, I been trying to get my girl in to fucking other dudes for years and I think it's finally starting to be a possibility. Really excited about it

Thanks they are huge

Weak ass niggas letting the cuck take pics of you. He should be in a chasity, tied up. Then you get to rob him him of his wallet when you're done raping his girl.

Mmm. *smacks tongue*

Attached: 3sum.webm (640x368, 1.83M)

Attached: 1567443473475.gif (398x215, 1.62M)

I just wish she'd find a black guy to fuck

Attached: 1564509537308m.jpg (1024x683, 59K)

Attached: 093-1000-1.gif (500x415, 1.75M)

Attached: 1518376773355.jpg (2208x1242, 367K)

fucking hot.

That looks like soooo much fun! Can't wait to have my slut screaming out an orgasm with my cock in her mouth

And that's why you voted for hillary

Attached: herandbbc.webm (640x1136, 1.17M)

Attached: herandbbc2.webm (406x720, 1.88M)

I'd love to see my slut like that.

nice do you dp her ?

She is cute , more ?

got more?

xhamster.com/users/rahfah11989

xhamster.com/videos/its-in-da-ass-daddy-pt6-11226351#mlrelated

Attached: 1531876422071.jpg (523x793, 83K)

Attached: chillaxing.webm (606x1080, 1.49M)

Mmm, yeah, it seems to be the alt-right dudes that are really fetishizing black guys. Liberals just date them.

not same user, but i got a dp 4 u

Attached: 2bbcs.webm (640x426, 1.37M)

Attached: znYVKhX.jpg (4032x3024, 1.04M)

Gross

Attached: redlight-blackguy.webm (640x360, 1014K)

Attached: 3sum2.webm (276x480, 1.33M)

Attached: MhU8hjy.jpg (3024x4032, 892K)

Canadian bull here. Kik me your girls and vids.

Kik: CanBullMan

Cucking doesn't have to be niggers. I like to watch my wife fuck my buddies. She fucking hot and its hot watching her get fucked.

I cant imagine being pathetic enough to let some other dude fuck my wife.....have fun being an hero

>I cant imagine being pathetic enough to let some other dude fuck my wife.....have fun being an hero

your insecurity will prevent you from some of the best sex you'll ever experience

Attached: squirt.webm (854x480, 1.88M)

Attached: lnmqwiciazn31.jpg (900x502, 54K)

How would it be the best sex I've ever had if some other dude is having it? I really don't understand

sex is more than just physical. everyone knows sex is much better when you have sex with someone you're emotionally connected with. so there's a psychological aspect to sex. cuckolds are actually having the highest form of sex because they've mastered the psychological aspect.

Women are awful. Going gay now.

Wow. Keep drinking that kool-aid. Makes me feel sad for you

lolz proceed with caution. Tried it with my black friend, he turned into a bully more than anything else. The effects to your self-esteem are long lasting

Attached: EEVTrlooOrwEkiYxXALtC1306a9OYPh8khAc0YE4hLM.jpg (640x800, 90K)

It’s so amazing when they do. My wife has run headlong into it and I couldn’t be happier.

right is hot

Sauce to whole vid?

source?

I initially thought I might regret it, but the only thing I regret is not doing it sooner. Did take a minute to find a good, reliable bull, but when you do... fireworks!

And bestiality...apparently.

more of right

Not that difficult when you dress her right, probably even if you don't. Have had multiple occasions where a black guy was pretty bold to me making the initiative while we're out what his intentions were

Attached: 1563190186587.jpg (3000x1870, 369K)

Attached: hey.webm (960x540, 1.8M)

As I say proceed with caution

Attached: phat.jpg (640x775, 98K)

but implants? any nudes?

Kik me with pictures of your wives and ill tell u what i'll do to them. Ecky024

lets see more of her

There's a fairly big difference between fantasy and reality. Just remember that whatever you decide to do you can't take back.

To each is own and it's not my thing but threesomes are fun every now and then. But at the end of the day I prefer to be with one person.

all about communication between the couple. Dont make anyone feel bad for trying things that are different from what u like.

she's natural. i forget her name though.

Attached: tittyrub.webm (360x640, 1.82M)

LEFT
>idgaf I need that dark ass

Attached: 1501884395529.jpg (1280x915, 377K)

I wish to walk in on my gf taking multiple black cocks

send me pics of her ecky024 on kik

Trying to talk my wife into fucking other men while she's away when she travels for work. I wouldn't mind at all as long as she sends me some pics and pov vids of her sucking and being fucked.

Has she shown any interest in doing it?

She's warming up to the idea I think, I think at the moment she's testing the waters to see if I'm really OK with her doing it or not.

Pics of her

have her flirt or sext someone first

wow, IG?

Pics of your wife

I'm in the same boat as you. I want this too. I've double teamed her many times though. Just I was always there. I really meant to get 2 other guys to help me gang bang the shit out of her also. Not really having any sex these days tho

yup she needs a bigger cock.

She keen for a gangbang not involving you?? Or against it

Attached: whiteblacked.webm (406x720, 1.9M)

This. My girlfriend is willing to fuck other guys but only if they are white. Blacks are hard nos

You are an embarrassment

I want to be your friend. Post wife.

it makes me hard as fuck to watch

Attached: birthdaygift.webm (426x240, 1.9M)

This is hot as fuck
I like the idea of it sometimes but how does the cuckold reconcile his ego after lol?
It's pretty much the ultimate defeat

that makes it even better when you do get her on some black cock.

Attached: snow.webm (960x720, 1.9M)

u are being too possessive of ur wife. Keep sex and ur feeling separated.

cuckold doesn't have to reconcile his ego. this is something done together as a couple. you're simple providing your wife/gf with a great sexual experience. if anything, your wife/gf will see you as being incredible secure, which is a turn on, and she'll fuck your brains out right after the bull finishes. That's normally what my gf and I do.

Attached: 1568412304895.webm (640x800, 1.88M)

My PAWG wife

Attached: Round.jpg (696x1024, 70K)

She taking some bulls cock before

My friend agrees. He shares his wife with black guys only for the simple reason that his wife isn't really attracted to them so it was safer emotionally and wouldn't be as jealous, he said a black guy fucking his wife is nothing more than a human powered dildo.

>Tried it
There's where you went full retard.

>Human powered dildo

Attached: snow3.webm (720x720, 1.9M)

Cuck - eighteighteight888

plz more
how many bbcs has she had?

>human powered dildo
so basically someone who fucks better than you

Attached: 3summ.webm (406x720, 1.9M)

More! Holy hell

Being into getting cucked sounds pretty gay to be honest.

i came
and this is how i know i need a black bull to do this with my girl

don't have any more, sorry.

Attached: 2sum.webm (266x480, 1.9M)

More of her, dont know what a burn event is but for your sake I'd hope she's getting gangfucked

Is this oc?

More body pics

yes, sorry i'm a bad camera guy.