Why aren't you bisexual?

why aren't you bisexual?

Attached: 1562744956109.gif (450x253, 1.89M)

Who said I wasn’t?

Coz im gay

Don't want AIDS.
No value in being bi.
Biology

Because the path of the fleshly desires leads to death and purgation. Burn in a fire, scum.

Muh religion

kys literal retard, lel

Attached: 1562746083355.gif (450x253, 961K)

Oh god those booties. Sauce?

scum like you are why everyone is getting aids. you should be gassed

Attached: 1570485414267.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Because I'm pansexual.

Why aren't you a bottom?

you should be gassed for saying innocent people should be gassed

Spotted the virgin

least im not so desperate i'd turn into an actual faggot LOLE. shows how fucking pathetic fags are to lose their virginity and yell out to legitimate people how they are no longer virgins
just kys already

Attached: 36366217356.png (153x162, 33K)

I have zero attraction to men and no desire to fuck one. Even if I see an incredibly convincing trap I get completely turned off the moment I learn they have a penis.
I get hit on by guys a lot, there's just absolutely no joy in it for me.

I am bi tho

>just kys already
not an argument

because I'm not a faggot

Sure feels good having big cocks in me when ever i feel like it

Same.

I'm not a degenerate.

Cause neither gender wants to have sex with me

Attached: feels4.jpg (249x250, 19K)

So, all degenerates are bisexual? That doesn't make sense.

This. There's some knowledge that can be found in religion.

I don't want a dick in my ass

>some knowledge
>some
The closest value next to zero is still a positive value, I suppose.
Luckily there's more knowledge to be found in used toilet paper.

Giving in to sexual urges, and having sex with the same sex is in fact, degenerative.

Source on this vid???¿¿¿

Lol, found the butthurt sodomite.

LOL, you're too fucking dumb to even understand the question that was posed to you.
Your answer to why you aren't bisexual is that you aren't degenerate. That implies that all types of degenerates are bisexual. Clearly, that's false. Learn how to logic, retard.
Nope, just a free thinker. Also, sodomy is literally any kind of sexual activity outside the vagina. I love it when my wife gives me blowjobs. I guess I love sodomy, since that's what it is.

I am but I'll never be out because too many gay men are assholes about things, women are generally unaccepting, and society is so wound up towards bi men vs bi women.

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/T4HYhgU

because I'm not gay

dont need an argument for you PLEBS lole have fun getting african goggles faggit

"why aren't you non-exclusively attracted to certain members of both sexes?"
>"because I'm not exclusively attracted to only males"
Literally, what?

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of females and traaps!

discord gg/T4HYhgU

because its a natural instinct since all species have a desire to mate with the opposite sex

are you so fucking braindead you just deny basic biology to brainwash people to your faggot side? hahahahahah

>That implies that all types of degenerates are bisexual
No, it means that being bisexual is degenerative. You fucking brain dead retard. Do you need everything spelled out for you? Actually try thinking for once "free thinker."
>I love it when my wife gives me blowjobs
While she's being fucked in the ass by another man. Degenerate.

Mmm big cock cumming in my asshole

You said you aren't bisexual BECAUSE you aren't degenerate. That's the same as saying that being degenerate makes you bisexual.
YOU. DUMB. FUCK.

Wow, you really didn't understand the critique of your logic, did you?
OP asked why you aren't bi, to which you claimed "because I'm not gay", which doesn't make sense. They didn't ask if you're exclusively attracted to men, they asked if you're into both women and men.
Saying that you're "not only into men" doesn't mean that you aren't into both women and men.

I've explained this to you how many times now? Me being bisexual would be degenerative, so, therefore, that would make me a degenerate. The mental gymnastics you preform are amazing you fucking one man circus. Go suck some more cock.

But you're claiming that you aren't bisexual BECAUSE you aren't degenerate, which means that degeneracy causes bisexuality, but you want to claim the opposite, you're fucking stupid, go die

because if i want dick, all as i need to do is reach down between my own legs.

I'm not a fag that loves shit or man breath on his dick

Emmmmm, sounds more like he probably has pinkeye or an E. coli infection.

>which means that degeneracy causes bisexuality
NO, YOU FUCKING RETARD.
I'VE FUCKING SPELLED OUT MY ARGUMENT, AND YOU'RE STILL ON THIS "B-B-BUT" SHIT????
Bisexuality is degenerative, and I'm not a degenerate. End of story. Done. At first, your circus act of jumping through mental hoops in order to make your argument plausible was amusing, now it's just annoying.