There is literally no excuse not to look like pic related. U hear me...

There is literally no excuse not to look like pic related. U hear me? There's NO FUCKING excuse to be such a fat fucking slob. Stop eating fucking McDonald's and go for a fucking jog. It's not rocket science. I should not have to even look at you pathetic fat fucking slobs in public. And don't give me the "oh it's genetics" bullshit. If you believe that just fucking kill yourself right now. Again NO FUCKING EXCUSE to be SUCH a fat slob. You're disgusting to look at, you're fucking up our healthcare system AND our planet and no one fucking loves you. So again fuck off you fat fuck.

Attached: jackeddude.jpg (474x842, 64K)

Thanks you’re right.

DBZ

bump

Nice pasta. Actually it's not. It's stale and dry.

don't have the money for steroids

don't want to pin my ass with foreign agents

KIND OF LIKE YOUR MOTHER'S VAGINA

Attached: hahano.jpg (494x584, 30K)

Pretty much this man. Hes right. I am telling you guys that navel is speaking to me.

Cannot refute. I started lifting and running a couple years ago after spending the first 22 years of my life as a fat gamer. Never felt better.

i actually do kinda look like that, maybe a bit better, maybe a bit smaller but the problem is that you can only achieve and maintain this kinda body if you allow fitness/bodybuilding to be your top prio in life and also steroids.

>you can either look like a fat slob
>or you can look like some guy on tren
>and there is nothing in between
Pic related is you
Now go back to posting shity threads on /fit/ asking if some roidnigger's physique is "achievable natty"

Attached: b1.png (226x223, 7K)

What if I don't care and I call you a nigger?

yee, also i know many guys who take almost 1g of test and look like shit

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8 outta 8.

>Self improvement is b8.
Is this what autism looks like?

Ive been where that guy is. Girls would flirt all the time but if you have no confidence you cant pick them up.

Also its fucking hard to stay like that, steroids are a must.

I stopped working out so hard after 3 years, lost my abs get biceps shoulders and some pecs. Girls respond just the same as long as your shirts on. Still have the illusion of a perfect body.

What if I'm not wildly insecure with myself and comfortable in my skin?

Bro I will fuck you up add me on psn and I'll tell you personally how I will fuck you up
Bradluddo

Attached: Screenshot_20191012_023750.jpg (1080x1048, 157K)

Then you’ve been meme’d.

Attached: B0A00B0B-83F1-49EF-808D-85464CA6B9A1.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Shit this thread is getting too hardcore for me.

I don't understand /fit/fags

Add me pussy I bet you're scared