/trans/

>chelshit
edition

Paris St-Germain's Brazilian forward Neymar would be allowed to join Real Madrid, but only if he delivers Champions League success to the French side, club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi says. The 25-year-old dreams of one day playing for the Spanish giants. (Goal)

>Negotiations have stalled between Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund over a potential deal for the German club's 28-year-old Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.(Kicker - in German)

Dortmund are also set to walk away from talks over signing Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud. The 31-year-old Frenchman reportedly wants more regular football. (Mail)

>Chelsea are considering a swoop for Giroud, hoping to convince him to swap north London for west of the capital (Mirror)

Manchester City hope to complete the signing of Athletic Bilbao's French defender Aymeric Laporte this weekend. The 23-year-old has had a change of heart after turning City down 18 months ago. (Mirror)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bi--SXanPyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i love /trans/ lads

tfw the Glovers beat ushited tonight

Fuck you Sanshit. You were meant to destroy United; not join them.

inb4 Alexis debut goal

>spending £60m on a 28 year old unproven forward
why not just assign £100m for a young forward who Wenger would groom?

Why do all these manure customers think signing Alexis was some great coup?
City didn't want to pay and said no to the increase in wages. Go on and cry about money club and not being able to buy players to compete, paki cancer customers

>pretty much scored 40 goals a season for the past two seasons
>already scored 21 goals this season despite being frozen out of the team
>unproven
Even if it is the Bundesliga, those are impressive numbers. Would you call Lewandowski unproven too?

Unproven?

in premier league. could easily flop and probably wouldn't make the effort to adapt at his age and lack of effort (from whats been said in the media him being a diva and a lazy cunt)

unproven was the wrong word to use, but there is definitely a risk

>chelsea going for giroud
they could try getting obamayoung and kill arsenal in the process, why are chelsea's tranfers so dumb these days

There is also a risk if you sign a young prospect and he ends up being shit. Besides, Arsenal are also looking at younger players like Malcom and Pavon for the future anyway.

they need to save a billion pounds for the new stadium

based Pastore telling livershit and spuds to fuck off. would unironically like to see him in england though, even if he is made of rice crispies

What happened to dubstep lads? It was supposed to be the next big thing among the youth.

Lucas confirmed?

Spuds signing Lucas Moura

no one escapes PSG

dont know if this quote is true but the twitter account is a journo for Marca, so maybe bollocks

Neymar will in the summer.

he won't, there's no escape from the golden jail

dreadfully bad news.

I hope Sky takeover more desu. the sooner BT Sport fuck off the better

Does it matter? They still won't air 3pm games because of some retard rule made in the 60s.

apparently from next season theyve agreed another match will be Saturday evening 19:45 KO every week. its something

not sure that's good, soon you'll be like spain and have games all day every day

practically do
Saturday would have
>12:30
>15:00
>17:30
>19:45

like in spain, start friday night and non stop football until sunday night, it's absolute mind numbing shit

miss the days all games were played in two time slots only and you had a life outside football

>life outside football
for what lol

Well you wouldn't watch 4 games at once if they were all at 3pm so you don't need to watch 4 games just because the kick offs are staggered.

fuck off wenger

Just wait and see: football all day long and then football shows about the games at night, every day, nothing else matters, football on tv, football on radio, all the population under control during their free time

>Sky are good but BT Sport are bad
They're both shite.

Sky are just more established. Doesn't make them any better.

Just dont watch anything but your team

Much more fulfilling life

Honestly this. I used to watch a lot more football, these days I don't even watch Italy NT anymore, And not simply because we didn't qualify for the world cup.

S N U B B E D

>Conte has been publicly adamant that he won’t quit, only to conspicuously drop the words “if I stay” on Tuesday, but sources close to him have backed this. They feel that the only way the Italian would willingly walk would be if a legitimately good offer came in from abroad.
Amzing lads, Conte is going to stay because he doesn't want to live under a bridge, but will leave as soon as a top team comes around.

It's not his fault that Chelsea have become a selling club.

Maybe he thinks he can get zidane's job

I'd assume PSG desu, but I don't know how they are doing now.

yeah but who the fuck is watching Getafe v Alaves or whatever

The quote is real, it was from the embargoed part of Jose's press conference yesterday. He went on to say however that there definitely won't be any more arrivals in this window. He also wrecked City with an orange tree metaphor.

>Couyes vs Neymar and all the other egos at PSG
amazing

It's not the TV companies' fault that you're an autist who feels compelled to watch every football match that is aired.

>He also wrecked City with an orange tree metaphor
wut

Is that a portuguese variant of the fox and grapes story?

It's at the start of the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=bi--SXanPyE

>Real lets PSG qualify in hopes of taking Neymar.

Chances this happens/

At what point does it become match-fixing?

Hello where are the transfer :DDDDD

>arsenal losing out on another great signing due to penny pinching fuck roundery

Just took a fat shit lads. My arse is still quivering.

It's 7pm in Tokyo right now, is it late enough to start drinking?

why do they even want nerman?

BBC is finished, they want NHL now.

>Neymar-Hazard-Lallana
Fuck off la.

>in premier league
Nigger Auba is fast, tall and strong. That covers up most flaws in this super high technique league.

Why do Arsenal fans hate Tottenham? Tottenham fans have a few reasons to hate Arsenal (Arsenal moving from South London to North London, Arsenal cucking them out of a First Division spot back in 1919, Arsenal winning the league twice at White Hart Lane, Sol Campbell). But what have Tottenham done to anger Arsenal fans aside from being located close to them?

>aside from being located close to them?
That's how local rivalries work

>t.'Woke', muslim, Catalonian freedom fighter

Now that Aubamayengs gay lover is back he isn't leaving nvm. Rip arsenal.

It's >our year

There's barely a rivalry between Brentford and Chelsea

Wenger's a genius the way he convinces so many people he's actually interested in signing these players, that mysteriously fall through, leaving the owners without having to part from their cash. again.

Yeah there's not one between Gateshead and Newcastle either mate. The teams have to actually play each other every now and then for a rivalry to develop.

>lowball almost for the entire month
>w-w-we tried to sign him

Mou actually signed a new contract with United? I am surprised

More compensation for when he gets fired for not winning the league next season

By Mou resigning quickly or United offering?

Why are there no games this weekend?

FA Cup

By Mourinho signing. I can see United offering a new contract because he has done well enough, but he looked so miserable and sad that I thought he hated it there.

Thanks

>tfw zero transfer activity despite being at risk of back-to-back relegations
>Adkins doesn't even have links to a big team like Slutsky with Chelsea to bring some more inexperienced academy shitters in on loan
>even Newsnow is absolutely void of rumours for us

Fuck this club.

Why? Anyone that's paid any attention to what he's said in recent years knows he's looking for a club to settle down at. He's talked in the past about not being interested in managing Bayern or PSG (despite his recent contract posturing) in their respective leagues and how he even found coaching in Italy and Spain to be a bit boring because of its predictability. He loves English football, and Man Utd are a giant club with the resources to compete every year. I had no doubt that he'd extend his contract.

Can't wait for /prem/ to come back so these non-league babbies stop shitting up the thread

Premier League resumes on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I hope he leaves so Chelshit's decay into irrelevance can be accelerated. Obviously he's a good manager but the club screwed him hard over transfers.

Mouyes has looked miserable and sad since the Madrid ending to me. Probably looks more cheery if he's your current manager and you're forced to watch him every week.

>paying an almost 30 year old £450k a week and destabilizing the already cancerous locker room all because you're forever obsessed with guardiola
>wrecked city
HAHAHAHA chequebook Tony Pulis
The sheer amount of manure customer cancer across England is truly astonishing

Mourinho has clearly made a conscious effort to show less bravado and intensity on the touch line and in front of the cameras. I'd guess that he thinks that his larger than life persona has been one of the main reasons why he's burnt out at his other clubs so quickly. So he's trying to change in the hope of lasting longer this time. Whenever you see him in United training you can see he's happy.

Coutinho was fantastic yesterday, just wanted to point out to all the livertards still in denial.

Yeah, he looked like he'd been playing there for years. He will be most welcomed by the Barca fans, especially with Dembele looking so erratic.

You also have to add that the rivalry has somewhat intensified over recent years because their team has improved considerably. Still they have yet to win anything with their 'golden generation'.

The only reason mou hasn't been his usually twatish self is because he can't, due to having to consume all that humble pie other clubs and manages are shoving down his throat
Now I know why retarded pundits like Andy Gray exis

t. lives in Slough or some other shithole but supports Man Utd PLC because his dad left when he was 2

Nobody cares about your shit club

Iirc Chelsea tried to buy him and had a bid accepted when he moved to PSG instead

Real Madrid losing on purpose to PSG, eventually letting PSG win the CL, just to buy Neymar for a record breaking €300m.

400 IQ play by Perez

Mourinho is the most decorated manager currently working in football.

Oh shit, Pep retired?

Is the Aubameyang deal still on or have Arsenal fucked it?

They fucked it up.

No. Pep doesn't have as many trophies.

Remember when it was shameful that soufampton sacked him and replaced him with a JF, fucking hell our football punditry is so bad.

You should go to Thailand then mate

Pep built one of the best club teams in football history and they both have just 2 CL titles each anyway which is all that matters. If Ancelotti had a team right now, I'd put him above them both.