Just had sex and I’m still profusely depressed. AMA

Just had sex and I’m still profusely depressed. AMA.

Attached: E7499897-B72B-4D42-B6DD-23EA43D4986A.jpg (750x747, 650K)

Maybe you wanna be a tranny?

If I thought that would fix it I would’ve switched decades ago.

It hurts so bad, this isn’t normal depression. This is bipolar depression. We were cuddling and I was trying not to have a panic attack. This sucks.

seek professional help.
not trying to be rude.

>this is BIPOLAR depression

Fucking kek are you a commercial.

Dude I’ve been seeing psychiatrists for almost 15 years. We are past that point. I’m on medication which would knock out a normal person. I don’t feel sad, just a deep settled sense of hurt.

kek'd

Maybe not depression and is trauma-related anxiety. Not the same thing, but often present at the same time.

Are you a virgin?

Uh huh that’s what I thought. I’d kill you in real life I literally do not fucking care.

your brain chemistry is fucked. at the very least you need to change your diet from the ground up, consume fluids on a strict regimen, reset your sleeping patterns, change your waking habits and kick any psychosomatic reliances you have. easier said than done.

what happened?

That picture has emotion behind it, damn.

did you make love with the person or did you just fuck a prostitute?

Thats the big question.

you cannot gain happiness from pleasure but you gain it from other people and it is something that can only be given.

Remove desire from your life and maybe happiness will find you.

Attached: 1564740797147.png (426x549, 106K)

We made love and fucked around for 2 hours. I rushed her out of the house because I was so miserable I didn’t want her to look at me. She’s a happy woman so I guess that counts. It really hurts.

Childhood trauma led to a bad bipolar disorder. When I’m manic I feel like an angel. When I’m depressed I feel like never crawling out of bed, not even for food.

>Childhood trauma
Tried EMDR?

Are you not suppose to be together or something?

Like a friends with benefits thing but she’s a sweetheart

Why did you cover the cat in spaghetti sauce?

Tell us about her. Where you from? Where is she from?

get a sex doll

Attached: 20181107160839_IMG_6479-450x675.jpg (450x675, 44K)

maybe ur gay

>falling for the 'have sex' meme
yikes, you're worse off than before