Thoughts on the army, might join

Thoughts on the army, might join.

Attached: Army_Logo.jpg (500x500, 34K)

What MOS are you interested in?

Thank you for the freedom you provide. Enjoy your police shitshow. Niggers are enjoying your freedom.

In the Army 6 years now. Kinda sucks but it pays well. Not for everyone obviously. What MOS are you thinking of

I went to my country's army, it sucked.
Stay at home playing vydia OP, you deserve some time for yourself you sexy beast ;D

Crazy how this thread is up, as today I just got my date on when I will be meeting with the board (going officer route).
Have you decided on what MOS you're going to pick, assuming you're going enlisted?
Also, don't do reserves, that's just a waste of your time.

05:15 Mon Wed Fri - run 3 miles.
Tues & Thurs - Muscle Failure.

What's your rank? Enlisted I suppose

Not op but I wanted to go 13B, should I do it?

I've been in for eight and I like it. If you're miserable with your life, the army won't fix that. What it will do is change your scenery, get you away from your hometown (if that's what you want) and be the best and worst thing about your life for the time you're in.

Or 11B infantry?

go with the marines or go home

As a follow up, I mean that your will have the best and worst experiences of your life while in. Everything else will kind of pale in comparison.

More bulletsponges are always good

The money is 100% hyper printed fake trash, why risk your life for it?

Why not just find a cute girl, get her pregnant, get on section 8, & fuck like rabbits???

DON'T BE A TOOL!!!

what about armor that has dents in it.
that way the bullets lose velocity and get directed elsewhere

OP here, thinking about the basic 11b, or maybe 33w.

I'd rather be a "bullet-sponge" than a "semen-demon-sponge".

Attached: (26).jpg (645x576, 358K)

stay away from infantry.
Go Medical or Supply.

user its all in what you want out of it. Every branch is different. If you're tech savy go into the AF. If you're cock savy go into the army. If you're savy at getting butt fucked go into the navy. They have cute little name tapes on their back pocket so you know who you're butt fucking.

A bunch of stupid fucks, only surpassed in idiocy by the crayon eaters.

Go any other branch if you are not a braindead moron. Go seamen/chairforce/coastie if you want something out of the experience and a good job after you get out that it's not related to LE or private security.

Join the Air Force

yes E5. Again, your experience will be mostly determined by your MOS and your tolerance of Army bullshit. What MOS were you thinking of?

13b here
it's alright depending on what howitzer and duty station
it can be ass but it's also comfy just staying in the field
e-3 here and barely one year in

>Thoughts on the army, might join.

The only way I'd recommend it is if you are GUARANTEED your desired specialty.

Beware that your recruiter will lie his ass off to meet his quota. Beware that what they need is men carrying rifles for their near east adventures. Beware that they don't give a fuck about your needs.

Here is what I'd do if I had to join the military: do Information Technology.

Do 4 years and get out and get a job as an IT Auditor or Cybersecurity Analyst. 10 years later you're partner at Doe & Smith making $200K/ year.

You coudl also do supply chain / logistics and do something similar.

Another option is the Peace Corps. You spend your days digging wells and nights banging pretty SJW chicks. YOu get a great line on your resume, some cool stories, and lots of pussy.

Go Peace Corps.

if your 18 or a fucking 30 year old with out a degree or job experience it will be a good opportunity for you. overall its a good time to be sure tho

The army is for people with no where to go or military dynasty families

Why not just stay at home and run a podcast that spouts propaganda from oil corporations? They'll pay you big money for that. Beats going overseas to get your legs blown off for them.