Why no Confederate heritage thread?

Why no Confederate heritage thread?

Attached: 1200px-Battle_flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.svg.png (1200x1200, 19K)

We already have 10 threads running for fags like yourself.

a history of culture of mean hearted bastards and the credulous fools they hide among

Cuck thread? Cuck thread.

Tell us about how hard the white man fucked you.

Attached: 1493511778878.jpg (425x567, 78K)

I gotcha, fam.

Attached: 5582625.jpg (201x391, 31K)

Are you blind? There's already an incest thread running

related to a bunch of hillbillys who got dysentery and then massacred for a pointless war. nice

Bump

Attached: 1567572835202.jpg (754x407, 35K)

I am white. I just think your preternatural obsession with race is a colossal waste of time.
The blacks aren't leaving. I make good money and don't live around retards or poors of any race.
Black girls I banged were all in college or grads.
Your insistence that race matters is just your failure to have anything else worthwhile about you.
Congrats. You're vaguely related to some people that weren't worthless shits.

Attached: PicsArt_10-11-10.17.49.jpg (1089x1080, 138K)

My great great granddaddy was a private in the Confederate army.

Awe. Tell me where the mean man touched you.

because this isn't Sup Forums

Do you fight through your fat pooch to touch your little baby weenie when you act smug online?

i wonder if knowing that this flag was designed to resemble austria's flag would throw a wrench in the fucking neo-nazi germanic's gears, considering that both world wars were about germany trying to take austria and austria probably fucking hates them more than most nations.

Cringe

Your future wife is getting railed by a black guy. They have superior cocks, faggot

You confederate/nazi fags are 0-2, but keep fucking that chicken.

Top fucking kek

because confederates are literal losers

Well there is now. Thank God for the South. We have proved we was right.