Are trans women true women, Sup Forums?

Are trans women true women, Sup Forums?

Would you have a relationship with one?

Attached: tweet.jpg (1473x681, 89K)

I'd have a relationship with anyone I had a strong connection and attraction to. Kinda how things work mate

You'd kind of have to define what true womanhood even is.

>no
>if nobody that I know would ever find out

Im gonna feel myself like a woman before i hit you, so if you hit me back you are fucked

erm its not a woman its a man FACT

trans = mental illness

>Are trans women true women, Sup Forums?
No, you fucking brainlet. Quit asking.

They are mentally ill failures as human beings and should all be gassed.

im willing to respect what someone wants to be called but ... its a dude so no

Dual Dubs of Truth

I'm absolutely amazed it's gotten this bad. A 'trans woman' is a gay man in a dress. The idea that straight men should be interested in them, just proves how far gone the left has become. We need to start talking about open treasonous behavior by this cult of freaks.

Attached: 1494982556753.jpg (600x746, 234K)

I’m a leftist liberal and I still agree with this statement.

Yes they are women and it's possible, I find ContraPoints to be really hot.

tip, if you need additional qualifiers (trans in this case) for your term (here the term is women) you are not the true thing.

Insecure faggot detected.

Attached: shitforbrains.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Not an argument.

No, but it's their life and they can do with it what they want. I don't want much of that in my life though

Not many men I know are accepting of trannies. The trannies are lost more than anything

They're men and the only men who are into them as "women" are either bisexual or repressed bisexuals.

You can't be straight and put your cock inside someone who has a dick. That's homosexuality by definition.

They just need to look for other gay men, or a 'trans man'. At which point it's no longer even homosexual anymore, which makes it even weirder.

>be me
>Tranny
>Managed to get a happy and healthy long term relationship
>The world sees us as a happy normal couple of heteros cause I pass decently so we never get the "but does that make u gay???" comments or weird looks
>Relationship acquired so no longer have to deal with the nightmare of trying to find someone who can look past the fact that I have some surprising bits and pieces
Feels good man

yeah. I'm convinced that all this gender identity stuff is because people are just trying to be special. They need to find a healthier way to be special. Once that happens, once we get back to what's important in life, this will go away

Yeah, trans women are women. I'd date one.

are you gay tho?

So you're a gay dude? cool bro

fag

>No, they aren't
>I don't date people with a severe mental illness.

Attached: tRbwa39.gif (200x200, 981K)

No female being born today will ever win a sports event in their lifetime because they’ll be competing against men dressed like women.

Liberals have thrown feminism under the bus. The day is coming when feminists will become persecuted conservatives. Mark my words.

Being born with a vagina, ovaries, a uterus, and a pair of X chromosomes.

yeah.

Attached: 19znwe.jpg (900x900, 60K)

the thing is though, the 'gender identity stuff' is backed up by sociologists. The idea that trans people are valid is the prevailing scientific opinion. Sure, there is a minority that does wave the tag around for social capital, but that's not how the majority of trans people are.

Not by my definition and probably not.

How the tables have turned!

Bisexual. IDGAF what parts they have if they're cute and fun to be with.

>that's not how the majority are

Yeah, okay buddy. They're definitely NOT a bunch of attention whoring faggots who get triggered by the smallest thing...

What crazy world do you live in? Also fuck sociologists, they don't know anything about what mental patients should be doing.

true. it's because we live in cities now, and have no connection to nature. what's real. what's right. once that happens and we get to where we need to be, the world will get better. i just don't know how to make that happen

At least you're not pretending to be straight, you're an alright dude. Carry on.

Trying to apply strict definitions like homo- or heterosexual for abstract and nebulous ideas like sexuality really isn't doing anyone any good. We need better language to describe attraction

Trans woman? Do you mean a man who dresses like a girl? If so its a dude. He has a cock. Its a dude.

>Fuck science
okay buddy

Let's go down the rundown of sexuality shall we:

Heterosexual: you're into the opposite sex
Man likes vaginas: women likes penises.

Homosexual: you're into the opposite sex
Man likes the penis (other men/men pretending to be women): woman likes vaginas (other women/women pretending to be men)

Bisexual: you like both penises and vaginas.
Man likes penises and vaginas: woman likes penises and vaginas.

It's a simple thing. I don't know why anyone would have an issue.

No, they're not 'true women', but I'll use female pronouns or whatever.

No and no.

>thinking any of this gender-confused nonsense has any scientific merit
>being this retarded

Okay pal.

fuck no

Eh, depends who you ask. If you view me as a guy,I'm straight,if you view me as a chick, I'm a dyke. I view myself as a man but I'm not dumb enough to think everyone else will. I've tried stuff with girls, guys, trannies of both types, generally I just like vagina. I've always aimed to date bisexuals with cunts, works out the best for me. I have a vagina and enjoy vagina so I'm definitely some sort of fag but generally I hate lgbt related stuff so I don't waste my time deciding labels, I just fuck girls and try to live my life without worrying about the details

They are not, they are mentally ill and need to seek treatment so they can get better.
I would not cause I don't date dudes
Congrats on finding happiness, but you're gay and if you think you're a woman, please seek help for your sake

You don't pass even slightly, people are just being polite.

Idk man gay dude sounds like guys who like dicks and I don't like dicks. Im a guy with a vagina who likes vagina so call it what you will

And as a conservative i just sit back and laugh while the liberals self destruct.

what a man that's into pre-op trans men? There's a vag and muscles and a beard. Not really that 'straight', is it?

If you treat the sex one was born with, sexual organs one currently has, and the gender one presents as independent things it becomes clear that just calling attractions 'straight' or 'gay' really isn't adequate.

Science what the fuck are you talking about? There is TWO sexes. Man and woman. A dude who dresses as a girl is still guess what A FUCKING GIRL. His DNA is still Woman. FUCKING stupid bastard. Your mom should of taken it in the ass that night or swallowed.

Gay, bi or straight, work just fine. This is literally the 'slippery slope' alarmists worried would happen, if we advanced gay rights.

Do you think 3 months survival camp for all the teenagers aged 14-15 would help them understand more about what it meant to be human for most of our history in turn making them appreciate what they have and reducing all the need for this attention whoring?
I always thought allot of these social problems would go away if people knew how hard life could be and how easy they have it.

So you're just a woman then? Still gay though.

>Claiming to know more than the preponderance of scientific studies
okay pal

My apologies, you're a gay woman.
Still seek help if you think you're a man then.

Trans Rights my dudes

I'm ftm not mtf ya might be confused. Tried help and tried everything I could to live as a girl and be normal but wasn't happy. Transitioned and now I'm happy. I acknowledge there's something mentally wrong with me for sure but eh, it ain't getting in the way of my happiness so I'm fine with being a faggot tard and whatnot so whatever

What mario ACTUALLY said but nintendo changed it: "hot trannies are ok"

Has a vagina, so it's sex. Sounds like the dude who likes that kind of woman likes very butch women with mental problems.

Some guys like extremely obese chicks, doesn't make them fatsexuals or whatever. They're still straight guys with a fetish.

It's absolutely adequate. No gay dude is gonna be into a women who has mutilated her body to look like a man. No straight man is gonna have sex with a man who is dressed up like a woman.

Honestly it's exactly what I have been thinking, the alarmists were correct. Giving full gay rights has led to a shit show with politics and what is correct and "offensive"

You mean the studies done by the same people who declassified transgenderism as a mental illness? Yeah, I'm gonna take those guy's opinion after they've been bullied by the LGBT mob.

Nah, I'm just lucky, I was born with a hormone imbalance that works in my favour so I have luck passing. My first paycheck at my job was "missing" for three weeks despite being right where it was meant to be because it had a female name on it and they didn't think it was mine, so I know I at least pass sometimes, unless they WANTED to hold my paycheck back and pretend to search for it for weeks

Not 3 months. Just one, maybe two if they want it, from age 8 to 99. Let them go back to the camp whenever they want. Chop wood, hunt a squirrel, make a fire. Do good and real shit

Bored? why not check this extremeely hot active server, for the bestt lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/T4HYhgU

Man, I don't give a fuck. Call yourself what you want and I'll have enough respect to call you what you want. Just don't piss on my shoes ya know?

Attached: WE TREAD ON YOU.jpg (500x405, 40K)

Why would an employer not want to pay workers? Hmmm.

I have no problem including them in the category, but even they have to admit they differ in substantial ways from almost all other women.

>
>I’m a leftist liberal and I still agree with this statement.

Being trans isn't a mental illness. but gender dysphoria is one. in a sense transitioning is meant to reduce the symptoms of an illness.

There's two answers to this.
The short answer is no, of course not. they're men that have transformed themselves to be women like.

The longer answer is that they really really really wish they were women. It's like the most important thing to them that people call them and treat them as women. So why the fuck not just say "sure you're a woman whatever" . I mean it's a very minor thing, it doesn't really affect your life or your day just to say "she" to be polite to them. And to them it means the world. So if you can make someone feel happy by doing something as simple as changing their pronoun you might as well do it. I'd even venture to say if you don't do it, you're basically just a douche bag. Their lives suck enough already, why you gotta give them a hard time for no reason?

TLDR
Obviously we all know they're not really women, but just say they are to their face to be polite. Kind like how we say "women are people" so they just smile and don't yell at us. It's ok to just make minor successions to people to keep society running smoothly.

Attached: greg.jpg (500x500, 20K)

>Being trans isn't a mental illness
>gender dysphoria is one

But transgender HAVE gender dysphoria, so they are mentally ill.

Also:

>instead of curing the delusion of being the opposite gender, we're going to coddle their mental illness and let them think they actually are one.

Wut?

No. They HAD it. Once they transition they don't have dysphoria anymore. Transitioning is the treatment for dysphoria.

You might be living in the wrong century.

Attached: living.jpg (1242x1501, 234K)

Did it ever occur to you that maybe your "treatment" is worse than the disease? Maybe you should really re-think your position and the kind of life you've lead to where this seems okay to you.

you might be living in the wrong reality.

A character whose whole career has been jumping and smacking things with his head thinks mental illness is reality.
Imagine the surprise

Not dubs of truth dubs of mental illness enabling

>Did it ever occur to you that maybe your "treatment" is worse than the disease?

Yeah this is seriously my question. Is there NO OPTION we can offer these people besides "hit the hormones and cut your dick off"?

They still have it if they believe they're the opposite gender. You can paint a bar of lead gold, but it will still be lead. Even the most convincing man dressed as a woman is still a man.

Same faggot different thread
kys faggot
In before
> trump supporter
> Redneck sister fucker

So you're FTM then? Post beefy clit. Preferably with timestamp.

And I notice that FTM tend to pass a lot more often than MTF. I'm curious why that is.

Attached: e5mdh1vi5w731.jpg (540x746, 46K)

Not who you're replying to, but I'd wager because it takes alot less effort to be masculine than it does to be feminine; even feminine men still pass as men.

Attached: 70d.jpg (494x359, 55K)

This kind of logic really makes me hate the whole LGBT nonsense that's going on. Sucking on a dick as a man makes you either gay or bi; there's no way it can be classified as straight.

Same faggot confirmed
You might have to abandon this one too

After transitioning, they tend to be way happier and less likely to kill themselves. That sounds like a good treatment to me.
I know you think it's kinda gross and don't really get it, but transitioning makes their lives better.

wait, you mean you're not an alchemist?

Hm, good point. Whenever a woman has a deep voice for a female, I do wonder if she's really a tranny. But guys with higher voices I don't bat an eyelash.

If I was, why the fuck would I be on Sup Forums arguing about trannies?

I'd be making gold and chilling in a mansion somewhere.

Except over 50% kill them self
> I'm not complaining
>Trans try getting higher scores

Birdo liked this post

I tought the suicide rate increase after they chop their dick, and, how can you be happy with an open wound you need to keep poking everyday or it will close/infect?

This, I don't see any problem with that low score, get it up trans

Look at Mario over here shitting on Trans men.

It's straight because it's a woman's penis.

You know what else was considered a compassionate humane treatment for mental illness? Lobotomy. It also reduced suicidal tendencies and distress.

Mutilating the human body is not a good treatment, even if it's voluntary.