Is the European cinematography easier to get into than American?

Is the European cinematography easier to get into than American?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5sWVgPTZ3a4
4walled.cc/search.php?tags=Palvin&board=&width_aspect=&searchstyle=larger&sfw=&search=search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do actresses from European 3rd world countries like Hungary or Poland got a chance in Hollywood?

I dont think you know what a 3rd world country is

What a nonsense supposition

Your question makes literally no sense my man

By no means. European cinema tends to make far fewer concessions to the audience, part of the philosophy driving European filmmaking is that you should take all opportunities to challenge your audience. There's not nearly so much emphasis on the profit motive, and the studio model of filmmaking isn't so rampantly overbearing as it is in the states.

Euro cinema as of late has been the most uninspired, bland lefty trash

but what if he get what cant make?

That's predominantly the influence of the US industry, though. It's not reallt European cinema, it's European filmmakers mimicking US cinema because that's where fame and fortune lies. It doesn't excuse them, they're a bunch of fucking hacks, but the distinction is important.

true enough

Palvin posting thread?

Yurop and the 'Murrikan south

No, this thread is discussing the differences (or similarities) between US and European filmmaking from the perspective of the viewer.

hehe but i'm not as arcitulate as you guys :D

Just say how you feel man, this isn't a judgement space, the ideas are more important than the words used to express them

well i really like babs and she once said in an interview she'd like to be an actress but it really didn't work out for her ;/ i'm sad about that and think that maybe she could try european cinema instead of american.

Considering the tendency of the European industry towards lower budget projects and the massively oversaturated nature of the Hollywood scene I'd say it would probably be much easier for someone to get their foot in the door in Europe.

you are so smart and talk so smart i wish i was like you ;/

>Is the European cinematography easier to get into than American?

which translates into
>I want to post more palvin so please pretend we're talking about cinema

>pretend

We're not pretending though? In fact you're derailing the threat with your frankly ludicrous accusations.

she's been blacked

No you are wrong. I lost my Palvin folder. I had it on my laptop but it went full JUST and now it won't start :/ She was quite a new waifu (only since 2 years back) and I didn't back-up my folder. A horrible experience really.

did she?

well then, I consider myself the newest palvin fan then!

They even get to be the first lady.

welcome to the club! :D

Why is she so cute!

I need some evidence about that blacked thing though...

niceeeee

well then I'm a fan of her now.

Lewis Hamilton is gay.

welp

Could Bila Tarr + Babs Palvin happen?

I'd watch that

eastern hungary is pretty close. everything that isn't collapsing has that EU starry flag on it.

who is this sperm worm? is she the girl from Goosebumps?

It's Barbara "Babs" Palvin, the worlds only 11/10 qt and 11/10 sexy girl.

that dude's clearly arabic

thats lewis hamilton you mongoloid

>British black
scion of an empire that stretched as far as darkest India
>there's no way he could have arabic blood

pretty brown looking for not being brown, you fat aspie. give him a keffiyeh and then go measure babs' nostril hairs

Implying Lewis Hamilton can't be arabic.

Some user said there was a Spanish director who was a lot like Hitchcock, he's been making contemporary stuff, but I forgot his name, does one of you know who I'm talking about.

Hamilton's half black, half white
People with mixed ethnicity tend to look either south american (since south america was a melting pot of spanish and free slaves) or middle-eastern due to their "mocha" skin colour and caucasian features

Sounds pretty arabic to me desulina senpaichu.
He always has that heavy muslim beard too.

you really can't be sure without tracing his genealogy so i'd pipe down

>looks very consistent with mixed-race people
>is mixed race
>"you can't be too sure because my waifu would never date a black man"
what did he mean by this?

are you retarded? you're stating as fact that he is mixed black/white with no traces of other ethnicities because of how he looks. you do realize a given genotype doesn't always have a phenotypic expression? no, you don't, because you're a dead-end loser who will never get anywhere.

i don't give a fuck if he's black. i didn't even know who this "babs" bitch was until i wandered into this thread. i care about a dumbass aspie dork like yourself trying to claim this dude MUST be a mix between only black and white as if it were gospel

please digest the mold underneath your kitchen sink. remove yourself from the gene pool

I want Barb and VJuice to be my wives

But do they want you to be their husbando?

>being this buttmad

I run a successful shoe shine station in the dodgy part of town. The world is my oyster

good response, you fucking dweeb. go sniff the armpits of your replica babs sex doll

>he's still responding trying to save his dignity after posting an in-depth autistic rant

youtube.com/watch?v=5sWVgPTZ3a4
>babble babble

>he thinks people have to be mad or autistic to shit on him

this is why it's necessary to have real-life human interactions, lad

you're a fucking loser you /cel/ obsessed faggot

>says he's not mad
>is clearly raging
what did he mean by this?

>can't interpret tone through text

feelsautisticman. you have my sympathy (and disgust)

>vjuice height 5'5''
>palvin height 5'9''

who is lying, and why?

>mad that words don't carry tone when written down without exposition
are you autistic friendo?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>words don't carry tone without exposition
>he's never heard of connotations

i'm not even memeing my man, i truly feel sorry for you getting dealt with a shit hand

>this level of mental gymnastics to protect his ego

And beliebered too

>he's RAGING, I can just tell
>but I also think that words don't carry tone

pick 1 u dumb fuck. why are cel autists always so stupid?

Babs is lying. She is a Palvlet.

By the way, this picture is literally "6'2 vs 5'9". At least they claim to be those heights.

>this level
>implying this is some elevated form of critical thinking

wew
e
w

keep posting pictures of more girls you'll never get. keep showing off your incredibly below-average intelligence.

cute

words, when written, carry expression
tone refers to the way a word or sound is expressed

you can't express a word in a different way when written down other than by bolding it or italicising it
i can't believe i have to explain this to an "adult"

>easily as pretty as one of the top models in the world

Why isn't she more successful?

i can't believe you take words at face value. on Sup Forums. how can you be this obtuse?

you think every time someone accurately calls you a faggot, they're frothing at the mouth and expressing their deep-seated homophobia? are you fucking retarded? oh wait, do i hate retards now? you are unbelievably fucking dense.

why would models lie about their height? women dont have to be tall

and why would they be allowed to lie? isnt height important in modelling?

Babs is insecure about her height. She's JUST like us.

If she had focused on modeling, her career would have been quite different. She had to go and open her beautiful stupid mouth and stuff.

Well, if that's the case, then I have news for you, user:

Me and my boy Elijah Wood double-dicked Babs last weekend. She slurped our cum until our dicks were dried out. She fucking loved it and was walking on wobbly legs for a solid 3 hours.

I swear I'm telling the truth. By your logic, you can't refute it because I'm "expressing" my honesty by explicitly stating, "I swear I'm telling the truth."

You're just gonna have to live with the fact your waifu who will never know that you exist loves my big Arabic dick. She really enjoys sucking Frodo's massive Hobbit toes, too. She appreciates the girth.

Why are hungarian women the apex of female perfection?

Basically every country has perfect, gorgeous women.

>i wasn't mad! stop calling me mad or i'll get really mad!

see: >without exposition
You've provided more than enough
Although I suppose expecting you to be literate is asking a bit much eh?

>it's exposition to say Babs is a slut but it's not exposition to say you're a faggot

you're gonna have a tough time in community college, bud

Why can't I get a gf like babs !!?? ;_;

Are you saying people willing to risk millions to develop a project are skittish about hiring loudmouths who have pissed off half the nation?

Huh. Go figure.

I dont know, Im just here for the waifus

>being this stupid unironically
why though?

That's what I've been wondering about you. And on top of that, you actually have no idea what you're saying and continue to contradict yourself. All to avoid admitting that some black dude could have Arab blood, and that there's no way of doing without studying his genealogy.

Congrats on being a dead-end aspie.

I highly, highly encourage you to actually elaborate your point, though, and describe what the difference between those two claims is. Make sure you explain how one is expository and the other isn't, citing specific examples which make the different discernible.

>there are Chads who literally did nothing but got the right genes and now fuck qts like Barbara passionately every night and come inside their mouths
FUCKING. ANNIHILATE. CHADS

4walled.cc/search.php?tags=Palvin&board=&width_aspect=&searchstyle=larger&sfw=&search=search

>no u

the original point is that hamilton is half black, half white. We don't know that he has no arab genes, but there's literally no reason to assume that is the case unless you have some ulterior agenda since he looks perfectly in line with other people of the same white-black mix

You mean trying to sing?

Barbi's lying
I've once smoked a cig with her in Budapest a couple of years ago, I'm 5'10 and I easily towered over her

Nah, I've been calling you a dumb fuck from the beginning. So you're the one who needs to get a little creative.

The only valid point is it's plausible he has Arab blood because he exhibits certain Arabic features. You need to deal with it, you dumb fuck.

Also, never talk about exposition or conveyance of tone or really any literary device ever again. It doesn't make you look good. Just some advice for real life. Maybe that way the girl you're interested in won't drop you five seconds into the conversation.

You might be crazy, but have I told you lately

that I love you...

;__;

I think we're all crazy :3

I'll take genes that put fat on the ass and hips where it belongs over boobs any fucking day.

owww

I guess Vjuice is compatible with Palvinfu. They're both really pretty but can't make it in Hollywood due to nepotism or jews or whatever :3

stop posting her

>The only valid point is it's plausible he has Arab blood because he exhibits certain Arabic features.
He has eyes so I guess it's plausible that he's Chinese since Chinese people have eyes right?

>Also, never talk about exposition or conveyance of tone or really any literary device ever again. It doesn't make you look good. Just some advice for real life. Maybe that way the girl you're interested in won't drop you five seconds into the conversation.
Is this your way of admitting that I was right and you used the word tone incorrectly?
Because I was right and you used the word tone incorrectly

I mean, I'm only literally writing a dissertation on language, but some shitposter on here probably knows better right?
(also im kinda upset at that remark because i recently broke up with my long-term gf and have been struggling to keep my old alcoholism in check. but advice from some underage shitstain pretending not to be a virgin is really helpful. i might have a drink now actually)

But since we're talking about advice, never reply to me or my son ever again unless you're responding to the thread

Yeah except for Pissrael lel

Their only ""top model"" Bar Refaeli actually has italian ancestry but the chosenites are too petty to admit this

wtf is this bloated leg size?? is she genetically presdisposed to obesity?