Is Los Angeles as bad as they say?

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=0ufZbUsiUVc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ufZbUsiUVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>foreigner finds out that american busses are for low class and is shit
yep

And cars aren't that expensive. And in CA you can get a cheap motorcycle and lane split and get everywhere you want to go much quicker, and you can carry much more on that than on a bus.

He calls it a melting pot, which of course isn't true, melting pot is a monocultural phenomena, and he even explains how it's not monocultural, it's multicultural.

Rent is expensive, yes. Way too many people trying to move in.

LA IS pretty bad. A very rude awakening for those thinking they're heading to LA LA LAnd

Actually LA wouldn't a bad place if it wasn't for all the vatos.

Link doesn't work

My husband is a software engineer and I am terrified of one day moving to California. The cost of living is supposed to be insane. Highest adjusted poverty rate in the USA (poorer than Mississippi or West Virginia or any other stereotyped poverty state)

You had the chance in 1994. But your government cares more about the beaners. 1965 immigration act wasn't enacted to be crushed, dumb goyim.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ufZbUsiUVc

there is a homeless tent city in the middle of downtown and the communist spics in charge won't do anything about it.

the mass transit sucks. the rail barely goes anywhere and the buses are packed with mexicans.

you can't drive anywhere in a reasonable time. since the expressways are clogged and the surface streets have a stoplight every 100 feet.

>t. Faggot

If you're thinking about moving to LA, make sure to brush your spanish because here it is the norm, you're living on a aztec reservation. I'm really thinking about moving out of this hell.

>blame immigration
Cali was already destined to fail

So, it should stayed with its original indians, is that what you're trying to say?

yes. Whites be gone!!

ITT: Children

LA is way better than it was even just 20 years ago.

Maybe you be gone?

>american buses are for low class and is shit
This is the truth in California. Born and raised there. I never took the bus because I figured it was always full of crackheads or something.

Moved to upstate-ish New York. Regular people actually use the public transportation here. It isn't dirty as fuck. Haven't seen a crackhead yet.

I doubt this, Martinez.
LA in the 1950s
>everyone is white
>you have factories to work in
>houses are still buyable and don't cost millions
>traffic is not as shit

The 50s are never coming back. The factors that made the 50s so great cannot exist anymore short of another war bombing the shit out of everyone else's factories. Also he's right and you bringing up the 50s is disingenuous.

Spoken like a true turnip-farming alcoholic. Reada fucking book.

>The 50s are never coming back.
This, for the reasons that you said

Also
>that rise and fall of leaded gasoline

LA is doomed. It's already northern most latin american city, and will only continue to grow that way. For whites, unless you're well off enough to afford to live in a nice, outrageously pricey part of town, life sucks. You're condemned to live in barrios, and paying big money for it, and have the vatos stare at you, and your kids bullied in school.

It's worse than you can imagine. A lot of jobs don't pay that much and rents are insane. Traffic is absurd. Fuck LA srs.

No. California is the physical incarnation of a bubble economy. It crashed the first time after the Gold Rush. And it's going to crash again because of the modern stuff.

why were the 80's open season?

At LA county hospital being speaking spanish is nearly a requirement now