See this shit? More of the "51%" who favor impeachment. But keep switching on CNN, they're sooo keeping you updated!

See this shit? More of the "51%" who favor impeachment. But keep switching on CNN, they're sooo keeping you updated!

Attached: dtbhdtabgae.jpg (969x731, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRwCasE1r4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: o.jpg (750x933, 145K)

they know he's the ONLY FUCKING HOPE for their future

Trump pulled out of syria so turkey could invade and create more refugees to flood western countries

>What a good goyim

sure, that's exactly why he does anything.

The left should be infiltrated, gutted, and deported. They are the enemy of the people, and the state.

I'd say he pulled out so Turkey can kick insurgent ass. Turkey has 3.5 to 4 million Syrian refugees that it want to ship back to Syria, but can't because of the insurgents. The West can't get bloody enough to cleanse Syria, understand?

>Posts picture of two teenage girls surrounded by old retarded creeps, thinks he made a good point.

That poll was taken from 800 people who cared to respond. 800 people out of 350,000,000 people. Even the most bias of data annalist companies wouldn't consider that a sound sample pool.

Attached: 2Ogmmih.png (4080x3133, 535K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRwCasE1r4

I don't get it. Thats a picture of people at a Trump rally. So Trump supporters favor impeachment?

You total brainlet
The pics show trump clearly being more popular in pennsylvania despite polls saying otherwise

A picture of 6 people shows trump being popular in a state. I think your brain is broken.

So, I spend three years hearing how the left is mentally ill REEE crying faggots, and then you post pictures of mentally ill right-wing faggots crying REEE. I got news for ya, anybody who cries over politics is mentally ill. People who go to political rallies at all are mentally ill. I know it's been stuffed up your ass so much you can't stop thinking about anything but politics, but I seriously encourage all you spergs to get a life, no matter who you support.

2 pictures of spicspawn in cages convinced leftward America there was a chocolate holocaust going on on the southern border.

You are a paid political operative. Stop shilling your bullshit here. Also, kill yourself.

So you're saying you're as stupid as the people that believe that?

yeah like Trump needs those

I was drawing a comparison. Propping yourself up on an illusory pedestal in an endeavor to cope with a world you neither understand or can tolerate is a fool's errand. Strive to be objective in interpretation without losing the subjective qualities that define you as a person.

Use all the $5 words you want, Trump still lost the popular vote to the 2nd worst candidate in US history.

Fagocrats BTFO

Attached: 6E218676-F6C9-49B3-BA2D-58F4CFCDC341.jpg (750x414, 68K)

SusF

Attached: dMhPlpZg.jpg (286x245, 22K)

TMbM

Attached: zleLiiZQ.jpg (293x252, 22K)

ntnV

Attached: QTDdfGfGRKYJpcg.jpg (275x275, 23K)

wEwl

Attached: eiXLjhzrbZQxK.jpg (273x244, 21K)

DRSN

Attached: lPsGZDMPJ.jpg (293x281, 24K)

>apple watch
>blue state tech
traitors

This is what foreign propaganda look like, in case anyone does know. The images are real, and out of context look like a legitimate argument to people who don’t think critically and accept what they want to hear. You alert know which one you are.

When do you start? I look forward to this. You probably can’t act.

qXCG

Attached: oWKPT.jpg (287x264, 23K)

dQFI

Attached: MURICRSLRJsZmlEdFd.jpg (288x279, 24K)

kKZp

Attached: sirJrhznYHAGlkyNB.jpg (284x247, 21K)

Yes
They live in Minnesota where muslims have raped over 12000 white girls in the last 6 years

Unreported by the media

wXMa

Attached: xcNfvaMHosEiVUkXOMkPOEqcL.jpg (306x303, 26K)

YGCv

Attached: jwIqEplecSBDUSLjy.jpg (310x277, 25K)

PZmu

Attached: GvFOktU.jpg (321x268, 25K)

Lfqg

Attached: BvXzycxTUBBdIyPyzrNqeCHtYdlOaSEJKPsmdad.jpg (325x299, 27K)

Gzro

Attached: jVbTJbWyAeRekWYc.jpg (327x284, 26K)

ByDj

Attached: MPsuwZdontcggoaffONoWqadMNgqJJSHDsmwHNgj.jpg (312x277, 25K)

SCMM

Attached: AcVLGvmARBCGoICbjqPgXGUUXPUVzQjIGXzhimtCBolHM.jpg (286x288, 25K)

better pic

Attached: 1570756860989.jpg (4500x3000, 1.35M)

wwlA

Attached: ufTgtsq.jpg (294x253, 23K)

ORzD

Attached: GJwwTaESTg.jpg (273x262, 23K)

wDzZ

Attached: dAJspbJfsaShovxuRDuNvcrClttZsDsV.jpg (274x293, 25K)