Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
I like someone and don't know how to go about telling her.
I've had no issues telling people in the past, but for some reason I'm having difficulties telling her.
How do I go about this?

Attached: 1556437366020.jpg (1024x765, 198K)

Rape her

9/10 telling someone you like them will NOT work, it adds pressure for them to respond to and they’re gonna always take the safe route and say no. Honestly just ask on a date or amp up flirting and see how she responds

Ask if she wants to go out and if she says:
Wait.... You mean like a date?
Say: No! just to hang out.
If she says:
Sure user, what did you have in mind.
You: Play it cool, flirt in a subtle manner and if she wears a nice outfit and subdued makeup with her hair done then you are in.

the solution to get any girl you want

Don't know if that'll help.
That's a fair point actually. We both have stupid schedules, and the only time we see each other is in our classes (College).
We subtle flirt from time to time. She also says she's into someone but won't say who. is there a chance it could be me?

Attached: 1570505581828.jpg (2048x1463, 416K)

What are you 12?

Who gives a fuck if you like her or not. You need to make moves on her.

Do you honestly think anyone remotely close to an adult responds well to "I like you".

Nigga if a girl came up to me that I was attracted to and said "I like you, you're handsome" i would be like "what the fuck, get some game you're being weird" and I'm horny 24/7 I have a dick nigga I fucked some hambeasts in my time.

If she is interested in you then you will only know if you ask if it's you.
> That's also a very lovely cornhole.

Don't tell.

Tell her. You'll regret not doing it.

Attached: Screenshot_20191011-235821_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x2340, 623K)

It ain't that I don't have game with women. I've fucked quite a few girls. It's just her... Something's different here.
I want to, but worried if it backfires
This is fine, back & forth lmaoo

Attached: IMG_0792.jpg (1644x2048, 755K)

sauce?

Dude you're not in elementary school. Sack up and ask her if she'd like to grab coffee or something, your actions will speak for you.

Test.

hon3yxmilk on IG
Already said that our schedules are trash. We might hangout on Thursday but we're with other people as well. like a group hangout

Attached: IMG_0036.png (750x1334, 1.99M)

tNCs

Attached: WWtrordLoWv.jpg (305x298, 26K)

EnkZ

Attached: oxuzJJBCQB.jpg (269x288, 24K)

eJcH

Attached: XnzcRZXynNe.jpg (311x287, 25K)

TvAx

Attached: IzIpyqlJdKHJwnlQK.jpg (304x281, 24K)

kmHr

Attached: ZVksXERfYU.jpg (283x284, 24K)

iDko

Attached: GoAwPeUbEb.jpg (300x278, 24K)