I need a break. My tolerance is so high now that I barely get high anymore and it's getting too expensive

I need a break. My tolerance is so high now that I barely get high anymore and it's getting too expensive.

How long will it take for my tolerance to go down to fun levels again? I'm a daily smoker, smoke about 10 gr in 1 and a half - 2 weeks.

Attached: cheese.jpg (2209x1473, 494K)

Just hold off for like two weeks, then come back. you'll notice the difference.

Damn bro. Honestly if you’re talking get back to ground level then maybe a month to a month and a half (water, diet, etc). I honestly smoke about that same amount, 3.5s go in 2/3 days.

I had to do a full detox for 6 months and it came back to normal tolerance within 2 weeks. I can go months without and get a little high when I smoke but about the same as when I smoked everyday. I just quit buying it, sometimes you got to give up on it.

damn I smoke an oz and a few gs of wax in a week and just 3 days gives a noticeable tolerance change

smoking/vaping concentrates has given me crazy tolerance. If I keep going all out I get to where I can hit 80-90% pure thc vape hits and get nothing. When that happens I take 1-4 days off or smoking enough to keep the nasty sweats/nausea/ but it can come back fast if youre hitting it often (every time you sober up).

switch to edibles for a while, its easy to make your own canna infused coconut oil in a crock pot and then you can just eat that shit or make cookies/other stuff with it

damn must be nice, maybe it's a metabolism thing. you skinny or what?

yeah got the sweats now. it sucks

gonna try for a week maybe and then smoke again

Theres a few things you can take that will fix your tolerance quicker, look em up

>I'm a daily smoker, smoke about 10 gr in 1 and a half - 2 weeks.
well you have caused so much lung ddamage that you have probably 1/2 normal lung capacity, so if just go for a walk around the block you'll get get hypoxia and dizzy, which is sort of like being high. so you don't even need to smoke weed anymore. good going fagotard

FgJP

Attached: ZsURpgNn.jpg (301x274, 24K)

lol go tell reddit how much you hate weed you faggot.

No one gives a shit about your opinion here

i took a 3 week break from smoking all day everyday, came back and nearly greened out on my second bong hit

ikvn

Attached: jHKnWx.jpg (292x270, 23K)

sick, crossing my fingers I get that high after my break

GnnL

Attached: DMUESFlJq.jpg (291x297, 25K)

vPsr

Attached: pPi.jpg (309x260, 23K)

Smtj

Attached: FPjVeoiFggYU.jpg (317x254, 23K)

>How long will it take for my tolerance to go down to fun levels again?
Depends on your level of body fat, the fatter you are, the more thc your adipose holds and the longer it will take you to clean out
I have a fat friend (6'4, 350lbs), daily smoker that needed 4 months to piss clean on a test

yeah plus I'm in Colorado so its easy to get good stuff

cbRk

Attached: sTtr.jpg (310x260, 23K)

usually takes a week to clear your system totally

I’m two grams deep into this 8 ball of blow, I can’t even go 3 days without doing it. It’s my escape from my shitty life although it only makes everything shittier, I still can’t stop. I remember when I thought I had a problem with smoking, boy do I wish that was still my only problem. Quitting pot is fucking gravy, come back when you have a real issue user.

Attached: EB9DA6A9-7985-47FE-A7AB-1F7B8337076C.jpg (2740x3204, 1.94M)

I've always had a fast metabolism. interdasting, is your tolerance tied to how much thc is stored in your fat tissue?

Stop for 1 week then start using a 1-hitter. I cant even smoke a joint alone anymore i get too high

even 1 day off will lower your tolerance
so go as long as you can

DAhk

Attached: BTllhn.jpg (286x243, 22K)

user how do you maintain a cocaine addiction? It’s expensive as fuck. And i’ve heard that it gives a feeling similar to caffeine. What is the point really?

wow, be careful not cut yourself with all that edge

I'm not trying to quit, I'm trying to enhance my high

lXEW

Attached: IrWBntmAhYQSWHl.jpg (291x299, 25K)

mLde

Attached: LUXOKUgBS.jpg (312x275, 24K)

Everyone reacts differently, some people metabolize thc from their fat as they quit, some people only need a few days of no weed even if they're fat
My guess is that thc in fat doesn't have as much of an impact on tolerance as taking a break

yqQl

Attached: wOJdG.jpg (317x250, 23K)

Tried coke once, and yeah, it felt exactly like coffee. Didn't see the appeal to be honest but then I'm not gonna keep trying to find out.

Two weeks you'll be good to go my friend.

Implying Coke is hard to get off of, get a few Benzos and you'll be fine. One week MAX for withdrawals. It's mostly mental anyways.

Coke is really hit or miss pretty much anywhere in the U.S. these days. I’ve done it on and off for like 3-4 years since high school and it never impressed me, never had a problem with it. I was only doing it because I had friends who would buy it to be “cool”. Then I turned 21 and started drinking a lot more and the coke kind of slowly became part of my bar routine and I did it almost every time I went to a bar or club. Then it grew into something I couldn’t control that well and I found myself buying it for no reason just do do alone, that’s the point I just got to a few months ago. I have a good job and nice apartment So I just set ground rules for myself financially so even though I spend way too much on blow, I always manage to keep my bills paid. So I’m managing the addiction pretty well right now but that could change easily.

My friend died doing this back in august. Found him laying facedown with chunky dried blood seeping from his nose. Never speed ball, especially with Benzos.

Jesus Christ, 10g in 2 weeks? I go through nearly an ounce a week I smoke like 20 joints a day pretty much like cigarettes and you think your habit is expensive? I only spend like $500 a month on a qp from a buddy of mine's shop in Washington and I've also never had a problem with tolerance, literally feels good all fucking day man I don't know what you're doing. Maybe try eating before you smoke rather than the other way around so that you at least get a buzz, or try getting a better job so you can smoke more without it being "expensive" like serious though what do you spend like $100 a month? How fucking broke are you?

pretty broke, made bad business decisions. I'm a little deep in debt right now

Yes I never said speedball. The benzo are to help with the withdrawal, not to use together you mong.

I think you need to quit until your debt is paid off then, that will give you more money to pay off your debt plus an incentive to get out of debt having your reward to be able to get stoned comfortably.

Ok mom

Just 2 weeks is enough but you should go a month. That's just 4 weeks, trust me you'll be glad you did. It's worth it and I've done it many times.

The high you get is sooooo worth it. Also, try to just smoke over the weekend. That way you get a couple days to just get fucked up but your tolerance goes down over the week. Keeps things fun every time, and it's easier to skip a weekend or two for tolerance breaks when you need to.

I'm serious, if you don't take responsibility for your actions now you're going to continue being poor and owing people money continuously.

Getting high/drunk should be a bonus to your life, not a means to escape it.

> try to just smoke over the weekend. That way you get a couple days to just get fucked up but your tolerance goes down over the week.

hmm good plan, I'll try that after my break

You're right, and I'm in the process of getting my shit together. I just need some relief from all the shit that's going on in my life right now. I'm sadly not a robot

I can confirm, user, debt is an endless pit and the only way to climb out is to make abrupt and significant changes. You can make plans and talk about improving all you want, but it means nothing until you get real with yourself. I’m still working my way out of massive debt I gained through credit and loans a few years ago. I’m about to have to file for bankruptcy at 22 years old because I wasn’t given proper guidance or taught any different. Plus I just didn’t give a fuck at the time. Still kind of don’t but I’m working on it!

zkQM

Attached: kswQVpThOEEBpATipAIwkZoCMPDymstIXqTMCzSdLhmHE.jpg (323x269, 25K)

Stop smoking for a year, only sell, see yourself make and save some money lower your tolerance and further yourself a bit.

zdtr

Attached: ArMGvoFANwCbLvJkdHfYhZHIYlVaJnvNAuFEOag.jpg (271x248, 22K)

OIVl

Attached: UprmfzNJzMCEnfSYYKLpySQwVqRQEYl.jpg (281x271, 24K)

Its the worst feeling in the world when you hit a high % cart over and over and get nothing. I got into a habit of using it daily but have been off for two weeks now and feel so clean now. Its been unbelievably valuable to have a sober side to compare against, especially having gone into an autopilot mode before. I find that I'm less temperamental even while sober, which is pretty nice. I think I'm ready to try again.

Just quit for a month then take it slow only like every few days. In the meantime live like you are homeless spend as little as possible and prioritise your debt asap. That shit gets worse real quick if you don't get on top of it.

I think it’s just a whole different high with the carts. It’s still thc but the vaping delivery system just doesn’t do it for me, it’s always felt kind of off, like less natural than smoking a bowl or a joint or even a dab.

ytwD

Attached: NHiHfwBoEB.jpg (288x281, 25K)

CqZf

Attached: awOzxnXUJrHxNeWgHr.jpg (288x288, 25K)

i maxxed out at 2 grams every 1.5g. but once i start smoking and basically just binge eat and become anti social. not a good mix with mental illness

Damn this is getting pretty deep for a thread about weed. I appreciate the encouragement/advice guys. But my financial troubles are not gonna go away any time soon.

I'm a stable person with a stable job. My last business venture may have failed pretty hard and that fucking sucked. But really, I'll be fine, all I have to do is plan regulate my weed consumption and it won't affect my income too drasticly.

every 1.5 weeks*

Well done. I'm in the same boat where I'm being strict on my own finances to manage the addiction to the vapes I keep buying. Its been working so far but I'm hoping that I don't get tempted even if my lifestyle improves from getting a better job.

I feel this 100% user. I hate getting high around people it socially cripples me yet I still love getting high. I get a weird paranoia where I think I look super goofy or I think people are looking at me, even though that shouldn’t matter, it spikes my anxiety and I can’t enjoy my buzz. I just isolate myself and spend the whole day stoned not talking to anyone and playing video games it’s so unhealthy.

QGiv

Attached: VCbrM.jpg (299x267, 24K)

>daily smoker, smoke about 10 gr in 1 and a half - 2 weeks
Buy in ounces if that's the pace you go through, otherwise you're burning money
Also look into getting a vaporiser of some kind. I have a desktop one like pic related. Many many advantages and benefits to vaping cannabis over smoking it exclusively.
It's more cost effective to the extent that it'll easily pay itself off as you get far more out of it from less as in terms of getting high it seems that vapourisation is far more efficient than combustion as you'll go through a lot less (you won't be literally burning through it), produces a better and in my eyes a stronger nicer high, it's not at all harsh, and doesn't smell as it's just vapour (if you care about discretion)

But yeah I also need a break for the sake of tolerance

Attached: Arizer-Extreme-Q-Tabletop-Vaporizer.jpg (636x424, 118K)

yeah when I was getting piss tests for probation it took forever for my initial levels to go down to passable but that's probably because I went hard between getting busted and my first test setting my levels. I already had a retarded high tolerance cause I've sold weed in one form or another for over ten years now. So to say I smoked when ever I had the whim to want to was about accurate I always made sure to save my self some and was even a heavy smoker before that. however onse clean maybe 1 month and a couple weeks I realized I was basically on "random" drug tests but I figured out some rules to the color code for my county (like if they had called your drug testing site in that week the wouldn't be likely to call that location again just due to the fact of having to hit all the locations and being short of workers and them having to fit all their colors in for their respective frequency mine turned out to be every two weeks about) once sober I found out if I only smoked maybe 3 days after a test and I'd be able to pass my next test and I was getting so much higher than when I started smoking weed it was intimidating so if your going for passing levels probably about 3 to 5 weeks but I can lower mine just by skipping a few days. these days though I just use dry herb vaporizers daily not them shitty ones gotta get something well reviewed not necessarily expensive but they get me high as a giraffe pussy and I vape daily! sorry for rant I'm high now.

quit for a month
when you start smoking again smoke small/tiny amounts less often. i'm talking 1 tiny fleck of weed in a 1-hitter only 2 or 3 times a week. you'll make your weed last heaps long and keep your tolerance down.

the first few days quitting sucks. it's not as bad as quitting cigarettes, but expect...
>cold sweats
>randomly too hot or too cold body temperature
>occasional tingling in the arms or legs
>on edge, tense
>difficulty sleeping
most of that will go away after 2 days or so, but
>lack of appetite
>bored, find yourself with pockets of random free time in the day where you'll do nothing but think about weed
are the hardest parts.
For the lack of appetite, drink as much water, tea and coffee as you can. make soup and FORCE yourself to drink as much as you can, make some buttery toast to go with the soup and try to finish the whole slice. By day 4 or 5 you'll suddenly get your appetite back and you'll want to destroy a whole pizza, that's when you know you're good.
For the random pockets of boredom, fill that in with a quick jog around the block, doing 10 push-ups, doing a quick 5min match of CS:GO or fucking something, anything. Those random pockets of free time are all the times in the day you'd randomly find yourself getting the urge to roll a joint or prepare a smoke. Fill that in with a quick run around the block or making a cup of tea and after a couple of days you wont associate breaks in the day with rolling a J anymore.

Attached: 1542587419384.jpg (968x785, 88K)

I'm a eurofag so they don't sell in ounces here, but I get what you mean, I buy 10 grams for the price of like 6 or 7 single grams I think, and you get better discounts for more that you buy at once.

I don't think you can buy vape cannabis here, otherwsie a good idea. Something to look into

Ive only hit a dab once but isn't that just concentrate too? I started out with the plant but at that point I didn't know how to inhale properly so I ended up shooting ashes into my throat most of the time. Vaping helped me to learn HOW to actually take a hit. Plant is just not as convenient, even though I'd like to try it again to compare to. The carts are pretty much the only way I can fit it into my lifestyle right now.

Two things there
I'm a Brit, I don't think buying weed in ounces or equivalent higher quantities is some uniquely American thing

The other is you don't get "vape cannabis", you get actual cannabis which you grind up and put in the vaporiser, which vaporises the thc and gets you high through the inhalation, and it's genuinely superior to smoking it in pretty much every single metric

that's pretty normal
but the more time you spend around people high the
A) better you get at being high around people, eventually the paranoia goes away
B) they get used to you being high all the time. 9/10 they dont even notice but even if they do, the more often you're high around them the less it phases them.
Eventually you get to a point where you smoke up a joint in the alley next to a bar or pub all the time with your friends and can hang out in large, crowded public spaces like a bar stoned out of your mind and not give a shit.

you can buy vapes that take dry herb, but the problem with them is that you get too used to just sucking your vape all the time.
i purposefully limit myself to joints just because half of the time the effort and time it takes to roll a joint is what holds me back from smoking up in the first place, keeping my tolerance low.

>cold sweats
>difficulty sleeping
>bored, find yourself with pockets of random free time in the day where you'll do nothing but think about weed

Feeling all of that right now. So bored with everything that I actually checked out Sup Forums tonight

literally haven't been on this site for months

oh also, the first couple of nights expect CRAZY strong, vivid and weird dreams.
weed and alcohol suppresses dreams, so after quitting you always have a few nights of crazy weird dreams.

>so bored that i jumped on Sup Forums
yeah find a vidya to absorb yourself in or if you have a tv/anime series in your backlog then now's the time to marathon that shit.
the sweats and difficulty sleeping goes away in 2, sometimes 3 days. it doesnt stick around long.
for me by far the worst part was the boredom and no appetite.

Eh. I detect a possible 15 yo. Someone with a serious coke addiction wouldn’t be on here talking about it. They would be in an almost constant fiend state and unable to shut still. Likely so broke, no internet. Did coke several times. Never bought it. Yep, nice rush. My heart racing scared me. Now a days it’s risky to get as it could be stepped on with who the fuck knows what. Unless you’re getting rich guy stuff, forget it. Just do adderall.

oh interesting, thought ounces were only an american thing. I'm icelandic and we don't do ounces only grams

Pics?

shut=sit

"real issue"

tfw i quit cocaine but cant quit weed

Entirely wrong guy who bought coke a few times doesn't know shit about good cocaine. News at 11.

Educate us oh wise ass.

Jesus dude
I love weed but that is fucking pathetic.. how do you manage to smoke that much?
What do you not have anything to do besides smoke all day?
Do you know how much of a fucking loser you are?

duality of man

Cocaine addiction doesn't prevent you from posting on degenerate websites hth. Cocaine and degeneracy go hand in hand and coke addiction is perfectly manageable as long as you can afford it.

It's the most retarded way to smoke. You don't get any higher. If you take a good t break, two hits of good bud will cripple you. You can stay in two hit land for a very very long time if you don't chase the dragon like a tard. Just get a good buzz on and call it good.

Two hit land sounds like bliss. How long does it last for you?

Jesus guys..
Just replace weed in every one of these posts with alcohol and you start to see how sad it is.
Be like talking about how you drink a 24 pack of beer every night.
That’s not something to brag about that kind of guy would just an alcoholic

You guys are just abusing the shit out of weed if you seriously smoke that much
I smoke everyday after work, a bowl or two and get ripped and I go through a little over 1/8th a month
Oz in a week is just so over indulgent

Or maybe you're just a pussy

Might sound harsh, but go ~4weeks cold turkey. If you wanna be sure go 2 months. Should be better after this

Take 2-3 days off.

If you smoke once a day, effectively forever. The more often you smoke, the less weight you should smoke if you want to keep that tolerance in the money zone. A couple proper hits with full lung expansion and a little hold will do you. People who talk about smoking a lot just like burning weed for fun. If you're taking rips of wax and clearing those hits you don't need three grams a week lol. If you inhale and rapidly exhale like a faggot to blow big clouds, you're going to go through nthe shit and fuck up your tolerance.

>a bowl or two and get ripped and I go through a little over 1/8th a month
you can make 3.5g of week last you 31 days smoking 1-2 bowls a night? you're full of shit. There's not 31 bowls in 3.5g

The answer to why you smoke so much is because you don't even come close to ghosting your hits and also you burn more than you need to because you really want people to think you aren't a pussy.

>If you smoke once a day, effectively forever.
He's right. It's that first hit that does you in. A few hours later, then next hit is not at good...

Probably

Just saying replace that with anything.. I consume 20 Diet Cokes...30 apples...... jerking off 50 times a day at day ...etc

it all sounds bad

You shouldn’t be doing anything that much, just no need it’s crazy over indulgent

Just fucking smoke a few joints a day or something but That much def means you ain’t doing shit with yourself during the day to have that much time to smoke

>because you don't even come close to ghosting your hits
what does this mean?

Dude, beer is in no way comparable to weed you 12yo cunt

I know you know this, but alcohol is just not a fair comparison if you're talking quantity. Smoking too much weed will just make you fall asleep eventually and you'll wake up feeling fine. Too much alcohol and your body will quickly give you the signs to stop. Plus you'll feel like shit the next day.

Its better to compare to finances alone. You have to get into a healthy mental state FIRST. You have to put your life in order and give yourself a schedule or routine like you're saying. Once you can go about your day without relying on the weed, you'll already be in a better spot and you'll realize how much MONEY you probably spend on that shit.

Weed will make you lazy. Go get up and do shit.

non-dubs of truth. even if you fill up half a bowl a day, 3.5g will last you ten days

A little over 3.5 so closer to like 4-4.5g
But your right, that still doesn’t add up so I must be packing super small bowls,
I only get like 3 hits off each bowl I pack

read this