Instead of post pics of pussys, describe a good pussy by words

instead of post pics of pussys, describe a good pussy by words

Attached: 1568561434591.jpg (900x898, 57K)

A pussy is a pizza skin, wrapped in a pocket.

wet like a fountain, good grip on your dick, each stroke sounding like Mac and cheese (but you definitely don't want it smelling like Mac n cheese tho)

Vaginas are festering open wounds that eject blood and flesh chunks. They look like aliens and contain tons of bacteria and fungus.

I know it's natural and stuff but damn... I feel like people who actually like vagina are mentally fucked.

Attached: index.jfif.jpg (191x263, 4K)

thank god you are perfect

Oh I'm definitely far from perfect but I just can't comprehend how some people don't find them gross or actually LIKE them.

Fungus, bacteria, blood, flesh, look disgusting, have folds of skin that get a nastier version of smegma.

Don't think I'll ever understand it.

oh look a virgin

No, just gay thankfully. Not sure if I could live with myself if I innately liked vaginas.

oh look a virgin

oh look a virgin

like a bag of sand

Smells like thinly slices parma ham. It doesn't smell great but not bad either. Oddly satisfying. Tastes like parma ham sometimes too

Attached: why.jpg (700x432, 52K)

Soft even pink skin, no flappy no bulky, humected, no slobbery, small with fruity smell and warm

I'm sure when you have a child of your own it will agree with y- OH WAIT!

gFZp

Attached: PzyuFolXwfzXBKZHBdWMFMsnhrRjP.jpg (275x286, 24K)

gJTt

Attached: mvvdofLlUJWTWbaeM.jpg (299x263, 24K)

Why the hell would I want to destroy my life by having kids?

I have a lot of friends with kids as well as a sister with kids and so far all it's done is make their lives a living hell.

Having a kid is a sacrifice. You sacrifice your own well being to support a future generation. I'm glad I don't have that innate desire. I love helping people but I sure as hell won't make my life a living hell for decades "just because".

dQBA

Attached: CIbHreJREqrtBsnGqPksCsc.jpg (285x263, 23K)

OZRn

Attached: BXhOxmNUqoMKCWdLOKafhjSnNNFfEvNSTkct.jpg (321x248, 23K)

Minimalist.

AxPf

Attached: RXpzDNReJmyz.jpg (280x256, 23K)

and no one will understand why you are alive.

take a look at your dick, balls and anus. is that cleand and perfect or what?
u suck

Never said any part of me is perfect but it's immensely less disgusting than a vagina.

OP

Hates on pussy

Also, literally sticks their dick in a hole meant for shit. Probably tastes after, too

> Typed this almost 2 hours ago in anticipation of the backwards logic of the typical breeder.

I don't like assholes, I like dick. *You* may think assholes and vaginas are comparable because they're both holes but in reality you should be comparing vaginas to dicks.

I mean... you literally just compared a vagina to an asshole.. how does that help your case?

A good one feels like tight guts.

MRuh

Attached: mRsCQlSvFDtkcAMvxLVGftGVsWIJsiDRjiqxOwcNGaVmhqzXw.jpg (319x268, 25K)