strawpoll.me/14270208
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9F3VX21FeNlwtcmh1W-wFcd58IHLd4yb
youtube.com/watch?v=I3w4ge5mdiw
youtube.com/watch?v=-_2OvqqdE3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hbgXQIL3dcI
youtube.com/watch?v=ib3ryQLQDMI
youtube.com/watch?v=5rqlJFBw6KI
youtube.com/watch?v=f0-_IQJaoaM
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/10/28/cio-i-videogiochi-competitivi-possono-essere-considerati-unattivita-sportiva/3942043/
youtu.be/5jybno7xYH8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll68Xm8Sv3U
shadbase.com/his-trap-side/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spooky

>avere paura di creature finite

>qsq nessuna rumena disadattata molto carina al mio fianco

Reposting about my Palermo investigation.
To the user who mentioned Zen. It is part of the maps I have been assigned to and I am quite interested in going there to be frank. It hosts the layers to society beyond the consuming of pretty beaches and nature.
Also the big shopping mall in the neighborhood, what is that?

Would need people to show me around too. Any volunteers?

youtube.com/watch?v=I0HMGQrge5Q

I'm not from there but I know locals who are scared to go into Zen

>Would need people to show me around too. Any volunteers?
I don't think an autistic general on Sup Forums is the place for that dude
try facebook (i'm not pulling your leg)

ti amaso colione

anche io amo Dio

Already tried Facebook, but not many people have been to Palermo.
I of course have the access to books etc, but the real life stories I want to document happen in places away from the mainstream mappings
Also damn...I am not a scared bitch but maybe better to take heed to your advice

Try /r/italy

there is nothing to do for you at Zen its a sleep/living neightborrood

I hate Reddit, but might be worth a shot
So I am a student architecture and our assignment revolves around "gardens as a place to tend to the commons". Which can be a lot. So am interested to see the voids in the texture, map voids as spaces of creation and waiting. Also journeys in general. Aeneas versus migrants. Journeys of consuming.

dude my suggestion as a Sicilian is not to go to the shitty neighborhoods
i guess you aren't a reporter or somebody that do that for a job, just do something else
you can do architectural investigations in the good areas, in touristic places etc, why do you need to put yourself at risk in places like the fucking Zen?

/r/italy is particularly shitty but for tourist advice it should be fine

>going to Zen without speaking a single word of sicilian
it's like you are begging for troubles

Thing is that our studio takes up architecture as a soft form of journalism. You would be surprised to see the overlap between the two.
Did the same in Belgrade, went to the shitty neighborhoods and understood the city infinitely better than I could when only seeing the tourist spots.

So am looking for the essential weird and insider stuff. Like a Louis Theroux in architecture.

"creature bastarde a cui io ho donato ogni cosa mi sono schierate contro ed hanno complottato contro la mia infinita misericordia" dice il re dell'universo dal più alto dei cieli "la mia volontà è comunque impassibile, nessun vivente ha il potere di ricattare colui che li tieni in vita, colui che può tutto"

hire a guide or something then

What exactly can happen there?
Who live there?

"i miei piani verranno portati a termine" dichiara l'eterno in audita potenza

worst kind of terroni and of course they don't like strangers poking around
also police tend to keep themselves out of there, it is like under completely different laws don't expect help from them if you get robbed or something

che scherzi si possono combinare con l'azoto liquido?

"io renderò testimonianza al mio fine in eterno, io sono l'eterno"

*block the criminal scum*

if you really want to do that then find a local that's accustomed to that specific place, and a person that you can trust for some reasons, but i guess that it will be hard
not him but some years ago i read about some sicilian photographer or journalist, i don't remember, who got beaten badly for taking pictures of a building where they used to sell drugs in Librino (basically the Zen of Catania)
and he was somewhat a local, not a foreigner
an hollander would be spotted on sight

"non vi è nessun altro dio all'infuori di me" proclama il vero supremo architetto dell'universo e non l'impostore

hai rotto il cazzo

aspettiamo che si trovi un altro lavoro

"la mia luce è visibile a tutti i viventi, il mio spirito risuona all'interno delle vostre gabbie"

>Who live there?
basically lumpenproletariat like in every dangerous and degraded areas

area*

"io ho la chiave di ogni porta non vi è niente di segreto per me, io vedo ogni cosa"

mi hai aggiunto la barba e i capelli?

>capelli

"se io vi nascondessi qualcosa sarei allora come il dio che vi inganna e vi usa, a voi invece è rivelata ogni cosa, la mia condanna e la mia salvezza"

strawpoll.me/14270208
strawpoll.me/14270208

Many thanks my friends
Still open to suggestions etc. Will monitor this thread.

Aside from the architecture stuff, can't wait to have proper Italian food and see handsome people

Each region has its own unique food, that's what you should be looking for

"siate la luce del mondo"

Ask for a luparata in faccia

"poiché portare la luce nelle tenebre è come portare una croce sulle spalle, coloro che obbediranno alla mia volontà saranno chiamati figli dell'altissimo"

Altissimo
Purissimo
Levissimo

"i vostri padri non avevano l'opportunità di vedere la luce essi mi conoscevano solo per le mie opere in terra, è il cielo che decide quando mandare la luce su di voi"

"ed è a quel punto che voi smettete di avere genitori biologici ed io divento l'unico su cui dovete fare affidamento"

"io sono il vento che trasporta la polvere, io sono lo spirito che decide le cose, io umilio il nemico"

ammazzati così da essere più vicino al tuo dio
strema tutto

"io santifico le vostre sofferenze, con me smettete di temere la morte, io vi rendo dei come io sono dio, l'unico dio"

"io vi faccio dono del mio tempio santo nella carne, di quello che vi riveste della mia gloria e che è fortezza dello spirito vostro, la gnosi"

"con questo dono il mio servo vedrà la verità, non più il male lo confonderà ne sarà schiavo della carne durante la sua integrità"

Quindi è vero che la gente del primo mondo è così ingenua e ritardata?

>but dude I want to go to the dangerous zone, it can't be like that, I'm sure if I behave with respect and let them play with my iphone we all will be friends :3

Qui fanno lo stesso. Andano nella villa e i quartieri pericolosi e dopo sono derubati

il figlio di dio non doveva scendere in terra perché era pericoloso?

Questo perché quei posti non si affidano a guardie professionistiche come quelle che stanno su Oblivion

Ma lui aveva potere speciali e magia e tutto quello per difendersi

Fa pensare davvero

il padre mio che è nei cieli esaudisce i desideri di tutti i suoi agnellini

Sembra letteralmente il Conurbano di Buenos Aires

Ma fatti 'na scopata

la danza delle streghe non porta mai fortuna

>filo morto

Per Halloween signori miei, ho la playlist che fa per voi. youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9F3VX21FeNlwtcmh1W-wFcd58IHLd4yb

Also, qualche best pick
youtube.com/watch?v=I3w4ge5mdiw
youtube.com/watch?v=-_2OvqqdE3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hbgXQIL3dcI
youtube.com/watch?v=ib3ryQLQDMI

Per i cupheaddari
youtube.com/watch?v=5rqlJFBw6KI

Sicily is my city

Sono qua così il filo del popolo, dal popolo, per il popolo, non perirà dalla terra.

bump mattutino non neet

*si leva le mutandine2d e torna a letto2d*

Mi hanno detto che il filo è popolato da feccia criminale...
Adesso, come la mettiamo?
Pagate la multa o volete finire in galera?

Sto facendo la cacchina

youtube.com/watch?v=f0-_IQJaoaM

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/10/28/cio-i-videogiochi-competitivi-possono-essere-considerati-unattivita-sportiva/3942043/
gli esport saranno considerati sport da olimpiadi, normoli BTFO

youtu.be/5jybno7xYH8

>esport
>non una cosa da normali
scegli uno e uno soltanto

diciamoci la verità...it's him or it's not him?

i teschi e le doppieh!!!

WUAHAHAH

SPOOKY

>questo tema
Ce l'hai tirata

gli spiriti dei morti sono simpatici e carini con me

che brutto questa tema

t. nuovofagotto

Cambialo, no?