Take a seat on the couch and tell me your problems, Sup Forums

Take a seat on the couch and tell me your problems, Sup Forums

Attached: h6U4txLh_1602141638551.jpg (998x1000, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ_g2-zsmzc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uhh my ex messaged me a little bit ago and It made me super uncomfy. I'm mad in love with my new Gf.

I want a hijbai hottie gf so much

Attached: 1557291702170.jpg (720x960, 58K)

You need to tell your right hand to back off.

Fuck your ex anyway
More pussy is more than less pussy

Go to Saudi Arabia where you can buy one

They are easy to get, just put a bag over her head ya dingus.

My grandma died yesterday OP, I feel really sad and emotional

I'm finally achieving higher streaks on NoFap but part of me feels numb, even though i'm working more in my life it's like a huge chunk of it is gone. It's like i'm learning how to live once again.

Strange as fuck, m8. I miss feeling the luxury but at the same time i hate it.

She loved to. And she still does.

No cute gamer Loli gf.

lupj

Attached: cipwudhMAUbVuqHOZLqxJF.jpg (272x254, 22K)

I’ve been so fucking down recently. Haven’t been doing anything except work and drinking on the weekends with some friends, which reminds me how lonely I am and how much I miss my really good friends (back in the city, had to move a couple hours away for school and work) and I don’t know if I need romance or friendship or what but... everything just feels shitty

Don't feel bad, I'm sure just like any girl your hand is happier than you could ever be with your choice to stop trying to have sex.

Listen, life as an old person is constant misery
Your grandma is better off and you're a cunt if you want to force her to keep living just to make you happy
Bitch probably made you pies and shit and this is how you repay her

Cumming is literally the point of life
You exist solely to pass on your generic material
If you do NoFap, you're literally an evolutionary mistake and might as well kill yourself since you've rejected your only purpose

Same

Have you tried cocaine?

Fuck drugs (at the have you tried cocaine? response) im not trying to fuck my life over, just actually feel something besides stress or numb or sad

honestly if I was on drugs I’d probably just go and kill my self

Have you tried tasting your poop?

dOwq

Attached: VafOOhxUTGoTYxmOxyEgrTWeSDlLzPMlHxjD.jpg (305x276, 25K)

I suggest trying drugs.

tried weed, tried some other stuff, made me feel like shit or have a complete breakdown

unless the goal IS to kill myself ?

I mean killing yourself is kinda lame, lots of people have done that
On the other hand, life is bullshit so I guess I really wouldn't blame you
Maybe just quit your job and run away to live in the desert

Sounds like your having a mental breakdown just thinking about drugs, you gotta try something homie

I honestly enjoy what I do but it’s just... not at all what I’m used to. I don’t know, maybe I’m just not used to change and I miss how shit used to be so im having trouble adjusting and opening up to new shit. Running out into a desert sounds good though

Poo pee poopi pee and my life . I mean. Stylishly. Poop pee pee in poo. Ughhhh I can't even. Ya know?

I'm a 23 year old neet who's never met their biological father, he abandoned me at birth. A couple years ago our local morgue called, they told me I was his next of kin; I didn't pay for his burial or go see him. I was born with a heart murmur, aortic valve stenosis; I'll probably need a heart valve transplant in the future. I live with my grandmother, I look after her because she has multiple myeloma; my mother is a severe alcoholic with menatal health issues. I was always tardy/truant in middle/highschool, eventually I dropped out nearly avoiding CPS. I'm an introvert who's pushed away all of his true friends, I live everyday within my room. Despite all this, I've never turned to drugs, alcohol, or suicide; however, I believe I may be depressed.

Shhh

its like my man kanye says, whats a king to a god

MAmg

Attached: RJjwrUzGAtA.jpg (286x280, 24K)

QRGf

Attached: BfzMRTeggFQFpHB.jpg (281x282, 25K)

shkY

Attached: GhHEKKVyhnkFqVTEODvDdnEzyFYlAVLXDJnxIhBSZtC.jpg (308x280, 25K)

Shrooms. They show you the good in life.

Sudoku

Well no shit you're depressed your life sucks

Idk man drugs have messed up before, dunno if I’m down to do more

Aren't physiatrists suppose to help?
A couple years ago I couldn't even leave the house without feeling nauseous/anxious, having sweaty palms, or even panic attacks; I'm socially awkward, and don't do good around large groups. I'm slowly getting better, but because I've lived this way for so long, I'm okay/used to it; I don't even know what's normal anymore...

AhNV

Attached: BmyuLDtuJfeuxDRGgLWbYgGFqUBwlxteUFChkWNFdNSsmH.jpg (297x282, 25K)

NkOZ

Attached: sfhdqurBooj.jpg (290x297, 26K)

I used to think about killing myself all the time.
I don't miss being sober at all.

Do them in a good place with a good friend and trust me you will feel happy.

hFwb

Attached: djJQpUXwUGIZrDMowAPBXVSJXyCXtJmzudOtQIewSbKSdo.jpg (323x262, 25K)

How do I not get pulled into a religion?
Shit has gotten bad enough I want to talk to somebody but I'm broke af and even if I wasn't and talked to a therapist I'd get, at best, voluntarily hospitalized and lose my job. Because of that I'm thinking about talking to somebody in a religion in hopes they can help but I don't want to somehow be deluded into their stuff. I have philosophy underpinning what beliefs I do have but at the same time I don't trust my reasoning right now.

basically, 200% negativity, total despair, nothing

no need to talk about it, it would only be a waste of time, i'm just whining

kinda hope to see long time friend of these kind of thread, here

Attached: 015eb40e3ae36be9f1989abc540ed133.png (1123x631, 715K)

GgtB

Attached: ujeEvDtPHcPnZsRUacayHyNeXjXNn.jpg (283x272, 24K)

Same fag? I dunno, it's best that you talk to somebody though. If you keep it cooped up within, it'll eventually drive you insane, and it'll only get worse. Have you tried talking to a friend or family member first? You don't need to change your ideology in order to get help, but being stubborn ain't good either.

Goverment didnt give me my bigg tidy gotht gf

>bigg tidy gotht gf
Convolk fan, huh?

I have a headache and am tired as shit.

Madly in love with a girl but shes in a relationship. Asked me out a few times to get drunk while her boyfriend was out, spent the night at their apartment once. Says we have an amazing connection. The last time we got drunk together we got really drunk and i blacked out a lot and i dont remember what we said but afterwards she said a lot and how she was relieved to hear me confess my feelings and mentioned "i still mean everything i said that night, but im just happy right now and i dont want to jeapordize that" and ive been waiting for the right moment to ask what exactly happened that night.

ctxG

Attached: YnIwsmXnmcQUubNHBPkQBNdftJGerXAdaWDawLpZxQpHqqfY.jpg (328x253, 24K)

QTOs

Attached: ltNYOqKtUkAhnqeXwUdEJEmKXuXozhlCnEALvQzFjys.jpg (328x247, 24K)

CvSz

Attached: tjQakgsVgPFtpvTs.jpg (277x277, 24K)

WfPg

Attached: cWXKEzkFstNGnmoOy.jpg (308x296, 26K)

rRWn

Attached: PMjP.jpg (296x257, 23K)

Rphs

Attached: hGdoaftjVgWnJPRxiTEeosGPwGoWqoZTWWDici.jpg (318x299, 27K)

a huge fucking typhoon right over me.
how fix?

I cum on sleeping homeless people

man im just feeling very nostalgic to a simpler time
a time in which my only concern was what flavor caprisun was in my lunchbox, a time in which YTP's were literal comedy platinum, a time in which you'd get home from school after a hard day, sit back, relax, and watch some old school youtube letsplays, like NCS and Chuggaaconroy.

Damn, I miss those days.

Attached: sadibilis.jpg (370x319, 19K)

FUCK YOU!
youtube.com/watch?v=kQ_g2-zsmzc

JLCq

Attached: qVtqNKGnufnBzSjFNRhD.jpg (286x299, 26K)