Janeane Garofalo

Janeane Garofalo

If you've seen her, know her, met her, or performed with her, share your stories her

Attached: 61657912_2486947624671197_5581607693925220352_n.jpg (960x856, 124K)

Shes a great person. Very nice and smart. Lovely woman.

Do you know her?

No

She ate my pussy out and asked me to puss down her throat

can you tell me what is your damn problem with reality

Why does she always look like she smells bad?

Hands down worst comic I've ever seen live

When/where did you see her?

She sweats a lot.

Met her on the set of mystery men. She was super cool and nice to everyone, but a bit grabby with some of the men. She kinda asserted her dominance by grabbing their asses or crotches for big laughs from everyone. In retrospect, it was kinda fucked up.

she's rude and smells bad.

Typical feminist hypocrisy.

You know her?

Why didnt you stop that film from being made? Thats the real crime.

Tell me more.

WaUM

Attached: rewuOrpXmtzuDYxsyXrUElcWrjiCDfDwrNMefpOqoqNePT.jpg (284x253, 23K)

vNDK

Attached: OtyZymGybtlsjlKagFIrfthoIzgadEoXSOdim.jpg (276x265, 23K)

Oh, she also flashed her tits maybe twice to an unsuspecting intern or low level worker, I feel like she just tried too hard to be liked sometimes. I wasn’t around to see it, but it was all the talk on set when it happened.

Janeane hair/wig stories please/

Human dumpsterfire.

OP you have been posting this for weeks now, are you some sort of stalker fag huh? Or did she hurt you someway? Either way, off yourself.

kHMV

Attached: rYXhZgrWzBAERTkiqEYjweysNGRfwdVilxeHHQCCKCDhrDIt.jpg (272x301, 25K)

Probably an obsessed nut job.

Thats why I'm not telling him what I know about her.

No, I know him from FB and Twitter. He just likes hearing Janeane stories.

Oh, her? She paid for my childs chemo therapy. Wonderful woman. Very well spoken as well.

Tell us all about it.

Yeeeaaahhhh..... bullshit.

PWZz

Attached: FibNbSqBAlEHgbRzqsZErvVbrDnvOvLyiCA.jpg (310x252, 24K)

I had a thing for her back in the 90's , but not now .she let her self go to much.

I met her once. We all sat in a big circle and jacked off the person in front of us. Oh no, wait, that was this thread.

mgOx

Attached: uDMhTOSMblBrfgqXB.jpg (288x248, 22K)

No, it's true. He's The Garofaholic. There's also the guy who likes wig stories

She's a wonderful jacker. She jacked me off the other night and paid for the pizza after. Wonderful lady. Very charitable.

VwXE

Attached: UZAzaGAuqRyiGrpTZtTYNhiwHqvwEoYNgWCVgtuUbKq.jpg (275x259, 23K)

OamU

Attached: uokDIfdKEkGRfmDbBjDPayUGCLInKLnVkKBjWGNflyJnkj.jpg (317x266, 25K)

Well, I like her and I would to hear your stories.

I don't care. You're creepy. Your obsessed with a shit human being.

I'm not the OP, relax.

She's already stopped 3 terrorist bombings. I think you have the wrong person.

It was really fun to film, so I kinda like the movie because of that.

I work as a costume assistant and met Janeane Garofalo on the set of Southland Tales. I'd be surprised if you've heard of it.

She had a reputation for being very polite and respectful, honestly pretty soft spoken and mostly kept to herself. I sized her a few times, one of which was for a corset she wore, so yeah I saw Janeane Garofalo topless in her thirties. Banging body.

It wasn't a fun or noteworthy interaction that time, though. She was weirdly shy and always turned towards the wall whenever someone wasn't directly working on her measurements, including the women in the wardrobe department. I think she might have some mild gynophobia. It's more common than you'd think in the business.

A year and half ago I took my gf out to dinner for her birthday while we were visiting Las Vegas and Janeane was sitting about 3 tables away. She was with some other lady and it looked like they were old friends but I didn't pay that much attention. About halfway through dinner they wave down a waiter and get kind of loud with him, loud enough that my girl and I noticed mid conversation. The waiter took something back to the kitchen and a few minutes later the Chef came out to talk to them. The thing is though, my gf really really likes Gordon Ramsay so we went to his steak restaurant for her birthday and it was motherfucking Gordon Ramsay working in the kitchen that night. He powerwalks past my table over to Ganeane and her friend and asks them whats up and they say something about the dish they sent back and Gordon loses his fucking mind. Just like on tv. He's spitting from the mouth and screaming at them telling Ganeane that she's not funny and that if this is some kind of joke she can get fucked and on and on and on. Everyone in the restaurant has stopped eating and is silently staring at Ganeane's table. Ganeane stands up and gets face to face with a bright red foaming Gordon and she opens a door, gets on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

Corset? She had/has a gut?

That sounds opposite of what the other guy said here

So, one of you is lying.

No, she was in great shape at the time. That was just part of her costume. Corsets are for lift too, y'know.

Uh, the reverse gender discrimination troll obviously?

How much did she smoke?

I guess you'll never know? But I can elaborate on other actors. Sarah Michelle Gellar and The Rock were in Southland Tales too. I only ever saw The Rock in passing but he has an inconsistent reputation. Either a great, humble guy, or an obnoxious, entitled twat.

Sarah Michelle Gellar was sort of the latter. She was still young and hot at the time; hadn't been out of Buffy for long, so she was pretty egotistical and not many people on the cast had much to say about her that was positive. But I saw her topless too, and unlike Janeane she was pretty shameless about it.

Never when I saw her. Dude, I'm not a producer; I work in a comparatively small department on set, and you can't smoke while getting fitted.

Any wig/hair stories?

She was actually 42 when that was filmed, she was born in 1964.

How short is she?

Ah. Well, there you go.

Very. Five foot, maybe? I'm six even and it was really obvious how short she was.

Nope. Sorry, that's a different department.

Yeah, she claims 5'1. How was Cheri Oteri?

Also very sweet, but far more outgoing than Janeane. I didn't fit her directly though, so no salacious stories to share. However, she signed my cast photo when we wrapped. :)

jrsq

Attached: hwhiVITY.jpg (323x297, 27K)

That sounds like her.

Janeane was always uncomfortable with nudity

I've met a few SNL alums over the years. Maya Rudolph was fun.

Ha, not even from word of mouth? People talk.

Oh, I love Maya, she's great.

Send your Janeane hair/wig stories here

Like I said, it's pretty common. I've known a few celebrities who admit that they're just paranoid about someone filming them with a GoPro or whatever and selling it, even if they're pretty comfortable with their bodies. A great recent example is Zazie Beetz. She talks like your slutty next door neighbor, but acts like a twitchy coke addict whenever she's up for fitting. I guess what I'm getting at is if you're ever upset that a favorite actress of yours has never shown skin, blame TMZ.

Yeah, Janeane always had body image issues, but I beleive at that time she had lost a lot of weight.

Sure they do, but about hair? On-set gossip is far meaner than whether or not Janeane Garofalo has a weave.

Not mean spirited, they just talk about wigs/weaves/hairpieces/extensions.

Unfortunately, when it comes to body image issues, your actual appearance and people's kind comments regarding it, rarely do much for your opinion. But I never spoke to her about it; I'm just relaying what I saw.

And there was no gossip, positive or negative about Janeane, was there?i

Sorry man, I can't help your Janeane Garofalo hair fetish.

No, none. In fact the only time I can recall someone talking about her at all was when she took one small thing from the catering cart and one of the babes tried to lure her back to take more. It wasn't mean, she was concerned.

Ha, it's more of of a women hair fetish. I'm sure Maya wore her share, Cheri too.

Sorry, I should clarify. A babe is what we call female grips.

Maya always did have suspiciously nice hair...

I get the lingo. That was sweet of her to be concerned. Some non-eventful gossip. I've she can be shy or extremely chatty, guess you got the former.

Ha, she's very open about it. Anybody else have suspicious hair or fake hair that you've worked with?

Maggie Gyllenhaal?

I'm just ballparking because she was pretty dolled up when I met her on the set of Secretary, but during her big ending nude scene, they stopped filming a good fifteen times to fix her hair and hot spot her chest.

Whoah.

What did you work with Maya for?

FFXi

Attached: RNhlwJNoBNHvNOTItIQOAyzxWMnBRoHbc.jpg (301x250, 23K)

She won an award for something at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards. We chatted for about half an hour while I was fixing the wire in her bustier. She wore a towel the whole time so I didn't see anything, but she made an amusing comment about how she had three kids so I wouldn't like what I saw anyway.

She was a riot. I'd like to work with her again.

Haha, that's great. Who else have you worked with?

ywZn

Attached: ewYJAALyeGTJymHcmtRvDYTuyMNG.jpg (274x270, 23K)

I mean, I've met hundreds of celebrities for varying lengths of time. Anyone specific you have in mind?

Parker Posey, Laura Kightlinger?

Christina Hendricks wears a wig

EWOj

Attached: yzJnxXHAiU.jpg (322x249, 24K)

Patton Oswalt wore a wig for Big Fan...

Ha, no he didn't.

Bump.

Can you start my orange?

ELXV

Attached: jKNZXcaWfaZRtazlOviOJx.jpg (297x272, 24K)

tLId

Attached: UXDeeBTbTJYFKTiLWeAOkje.jpg (291x290, 25K)