Let’s discuss the worst generation

Let’s discuss the worst generation.

Attached: C8724F4D-F3B9-4333-A66D-095E470AA2F1.jpg (600x448, 95K)

Boomers lived during a golden age then ruin everything. We try and ask for a living wage they complain about it then act like they are the greatest gen

DYFK

Attached: TjjpFuPFwALmfczHLkATsyUpNeELtLkLfCULCvNxRvyzPHgXE.jpg (326x273, 25K)

jWlM

Attached: sjNczJEfUotlgzuVHFC.jpg (278x267, 23K)

lead gasoline

Each new generation is a fresh invasion of savages.
– Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881)

LCXG

Attached: eIPgUTQDBEkRVmPUcIoHLKLrfY.jpg (287x264, 23K)

Quarters were made of real silver, sonny.

Isnt jane fonda planning to commit crimes over and over on state property with more then one person , conspiracy, a felony?

anrO

Attached: tpaQpkOtvfrMcXIeFkTxDewvVdIhVFmA.jpg (325x257, 24K)

lEwP

Attached: POYCTNfWKHEIFYZcmuwxGKghZUZfCcggwFwY.jpg (271x284, 24K)

My dad asks me why I don't own my own house yet at 24. My grandpa handed him the family business when he was 23 and makes $200,000 a year because of it. Now he's drinking the business into the gutter. Boomers are fucking retarded.

Hate to burst you bubble, OP, but the generations are still getting objectively worse. Easy times breed shitty people, and the times have never been easier; regardless of how much we whine.

Don't fret though. A true shitstorm is headed our way. Times are going to get hard enough again to breed some tough mothers for a little while at least.

This stuff is a big part of the problem. Unwillingness from older generation to see the potential difficulties of the next. Hell, even zoomers have 'em, they're just different from what you're used to. And the fact that people used to be able to buy their homes early before times changed is one thing that usually gets overlooked.

Which one of the potential shitstorms are you referring to?

Your sentence is imparsable.

Well, the unintended consequences of the exponential nature of technology growth is causing the destabilization of our biggest institutions. These institutions were put in place intentionally and specifically to end the threat of reoccurring World Wars and proliferation nuclear weapons. If we don't stop allowing the degradation of these institutions then we will return to a world where the threats of WW3 and Nuclear war are very real considerations. If history is a guide then, we won't stop degrading these institutions until many millions of people are dying from industrialized hot (shooting, bombing) wars between large economies again.

what a dogshit liberal analysis - were you a Hillary Clinton campaign staffer or something?

Gen-X here. Yes, they are the worst! They've been vilifying us since the 90's. Fuck them, and their "We didn't start the fire" bullshit!

Attached: 1318205414543.jpg (580x365, 69K)

BCtZ

Attached: TLQtfUAuQNAdOhYLtvTqnSiVmGAc.jpg (310x293, 26K)

20 years ago any liberal would have called it a conservative argument. Today, if you say its warm outside some Trumpfag will call you a libcuck environmentalist.

PQgc

Attached: ruEeLBkoCPWvnIkYxibgFQtbWYEjfkdLtvZiwrsfaFQUqNIU.jpg (276x249, 22K)

aACs

Attached: mGjXkPJuhxjpsPCeLWvfNXBERmwNZrj.jpg (317x292, 26K)

>the little people just don't understand our ten-dimensional backgammon

yYUn

Attached: aqVgOxBtZPWsNWz.jpg (297x260, 24K)

A stupid person listens to a smart person, and thinks, "that person can outsmart me. The best policy is to ignore everything they say."

A stupid person always supports the candidate with the simplest and cheapest solutions to complex expensive problems. When a stupid person sees a smart person not executing the simple solution (build the wall, lock her up, etc..) the stupid person automatically assumes the smart person is either stupid, weak or bought.

Feet

We gave you the system you're now on, whining about how bad things are.

Attached: 1460946888450.png (800x524, 524K)

>When a stupid person sees a smart person not executing the simple solution (build the wall, lock her up, etc..) the stupid person automatically assumes the smart person is either stupid, weak or bought.
Indeed, but in that very situation a second smart person realises that the first "smart" person is not actually that smart, just self-proclaimed as smart to fool the stupid people.

Attached: 8F1D4020-B5AB-4A1F-A865-1EB35832BF69.jpg (612x612, 49K)

We allow people like this to breed. We deserve the nukes

Gen Z?

This is word salad.

BTFO ALERT
- ENGAGING CLINTON NONSEQUITIR SUBROUTINE-

HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY

>A stupid person listens to a smart person, and thinks, "that person can outsmart me. The best policy is to ignore everything they say."
In action